Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherry picking. And let's be honest, 1986 MJ was lightning fast. Nobody should be pretending that Lebron ever had anything close to MJ's speed. And anyone calling the 86 C's crap is a big-time idiot. This is decent from a satirical perspective; but if he really believes that , he doesn't know basketball.
    Eighties defense was terrible. It's why the Pistons came off so brutal. They were actually physical and actually defended everywhere on the court. Bird and McHale were ing terrible defenders in an era when even the top teams had one 'defensive stopper'. One.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan had an 20 ppg guy in Wooldridge.
    But he didn't have help !!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Scottie, most underrated player of all-time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Scottie, most underrated player of all-time..
    He is a got, but yes I agree he is criminally underrated

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Eighties defense was terrible. It's why the Pistons came off so brutal. They were actually physical and actually defended everywhere on the court. Bird and McHale were ing terrible defenders in an era when even the top teams had one 'defensive stopper'. One.
    Bird & McHale would each average 20 boards a game today

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a big difference between real physical basketball from the 80's and today's pussy ball. FFS, the Warriors are considered a great defensive team in today's NBA.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got about 38 wins of help. But GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a big difference between real physical basketball from the 80's and today's pussy ball. FFS, the Warriors are considered a great defensive team in today's NBA.
    A 6’5” player being the best defensive center in the league . Forget about Hakeem, Robinson, Shaq, Duncan and Ewing. B-listers like Daugherty, Mourning, Smits and Seikaly would dominate the paint in today’s nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 6’5” player being the best defensive center in the league . Forget about Hakeem, Robinson, Shaq, Duncan and Ewing. B-listers like Daugherty, Mourning, Smits and Seikaly would dominate the paint in today’s nba.
    They'd be destroyed by outside shooting. The paint is just there now for the restricted area to draw a charge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd be destroyed by outside shooting. The paint is just there now for the restricted area to draw a charge.
    Robinson and Hakeem won’t, those two have routinely chased down guards or shown that they can keep up with PGs in switches. They are quick enough. As for the others? Sure if you play in a league where players aren’t allowed to guard the perimeter or drives at all, but they’d still beast on any centres in today’s nba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robinson and Hakeem won’t, those two have routinely chased down guards or shown that they can keep up with PGs in switches. They are quick enough. As for the others? Sure if you play in a league where players aren’t allowed to guard the perimeter or drives at all, but they’d still beast on any centres in today’s nba
    Way to remember what you said, re .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to read, re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they still teach comprehension in your generation? Or they only start telling you about how mathematics make you feel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to read, re .
    Subject/predicate.

American English 101

Learn it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Subject/predicate.

American English 101

Learn it
    Forum, sub-topics.

Learn to use a web, fat hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I don't think that the fanboys understand how pussified the league has become. String bean KD as a rookie could not handle the physicality very well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends a lot on the rules. They gonna call the moving screens that allow all these open threes on pick and roll and flares, etc? They gonna allow players to be physical or no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends a lot on the rules. They gonna call the moving screens that allow all these open threes on pick and roll and flares, etc? They gonna allow players to be physical or no?
    Today's rules.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's rules.
    Then I agree with you to an extent. Olajuwon and D-Rob would have great success if much lesser guys like Capella are having a solid impact though, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agree 100% with Amb.
    Be tougher on Tim/Shaq defensively... But they would eat every center on the other end including Embiid...
    Where David and Hakeem gain value is they can run the floor and get easy buckets, chase wings at the 3 line and rim protect plus with this pace?
    DAVID and Hakeem would both be unstoppable on both ends

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then I agree with you to an extent. Olajuwon and D-Rob would have great success if much lesser guys like Capella are having a solid impact though, tbh.
    Heck even Javelle McGee is a positive in current NBA David and Dream would be in GOAT convo

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heck even Javelle McGee is a positive in current NBA David and Dream would be in GOAT convo
    Guys like Ralph Sampson (pre injury) could legitimately go for 28 ppg. 35 ppg if he increased his shooting range to threes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young Marcus Camby would be great in this current league.

Thread Information