Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

since the thread got locked, i'll just post it here for the luls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic rape the Spurs last night, are down to the Cavs late in the third tonight.

Spurs

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They built the 20 pt lead by going straight into patty. Not that Forbes would be better. It's just the facts.
    agree, on defense patty is the weaklink. On offense he wasnt much better. Held the ball too long when setting up, often leaving under 10secs for teammates to make plays or setting himself up to get the ball back . At point, his first option always has to be DeMar or LaMarcus and to give them enough time. Theres a graph in Timvps grade thread that accurately illustrates patty's impact when inserted in the 1st quater. The gap between the lines just keeps getting bigger from there.

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic rape the Spurs last night, are down to the Cavs late in the third tonight.

Spurs
    this post didn't age well. you one of the best at premature ejaculation around here tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Pop at least hug the correct black guy in hoodie this game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this post didn't age well. you one of the best at premature ejaculation around here tbh
    You're one of the greyest greys on this site tbh. Impressive work gnsf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're one of the greyest greys on this site tbh. Impressive work gnsf
    thank you bro.. that means a lot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, we finally have a competent PG in our rotation!!! Welcome back, White!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, we finally have a competent PG in our rotation!!! Welcome back, White!
    I'm legit excited about it too man. Just hope he stays healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember watching Derrick White before. Can he shoot 3s? Says he shot 61% from 3 on small volume. Hard to say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White will definitely benefit playing alongside Derozan. He'll get some open looks and won't have to create too often

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember watching Derrick White before. Can he shoot 3s? Says he shot 61% from 3 on small volume. Hard to say
    he's got a great skill set. he can do a little bit of everything. Shoot 3's, play make, floaters, finishing around the rim, defense playmaker like blocks and steals; not sure about his man on man d... but there's reason why some here are so high on him. He's got elite role player potential Imo. But he's good man. He just gets injured a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's got a great skill set. he can do a little bit of everything. Shoot 3's, play make, floaters, finishing around the rim, defense playmaker like blocks and steals; not sure about his man on man d... but there's reason why some here are so high on him. He's got elite role player potential Imo. But he's good man. He just gets injured a lot.
    You think he will replace Forbes eventually sooner rather than later? I like Forbes' shooting/spacing so far but other than that he seems to be a matador on defense and doesn't do anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's smart that he's coming off the bench for now but Pop will have no choice but to start him eventually. Hope he's ready to take that load.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think he will replace Forbes eventually sooner rather than later? I like Forbes' shooting/spacing so far but other than that he seems to be a matador on defense and doesn't do anything else.
    It's hard to imagine Patty and Forbes coming off the bench together when Pop has already started going away from that grouping altogether. He has been limiting those minutes. I think the best plan for him is to groom him in the Manu role. We desperately need playmaking off the bench. If Beli had someone to set him up, it could be a pretty solid bench. As it stands the bench has been hit or miss and mostly miss imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard to imagine Patty and Forbes coming off the bench together when Pop has already started going away from that grouping altogether. He has been limiting those minutes. I think the best plan for him is to groom him in the Manu role. We desperately need playmaking off the bench. If Beli had someone to set him up, it could be a pretty solid bench. As it stands the bench has been hit or miss and mostly miss imo.
    Well yeah, the bench is outright one of the worst in the league. Pretty evident since LMA and DD leads the league in MPG. At this point I would not play Mills anymore, just have Forbes come off and as you said, be more of that role playmaker. If he could develop his game into something like a Lou Williams, then he's a keeper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah, the bench is outright one of the worst in the league. Pretty evident since LMA and DD leads the league in MPG. At this point I would not play Mills anymore, just have Forbes come off and as you said, be more of that role playmaker. If he could develop his game into something like a Lou Williams, then he's a keeper.
    wut? he would be lucky if he could become a poor man Lou Williams tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wut? he would be lucky if he could become a poor man Lou Williams tbh
    I said " something LIKE A ". Meaning that if he could develop into a go to scorer like a Lou Williams.

Lou Williams at 24/25 years old - 13 PPG on 34% from 3.
    He didn't really become a great role player until his late 20s. Hopefully Forbes can develop more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First Orlando, then Miami... these were supposed to be our 2 wins before our schedule gets considerably harder. Rough.

Thread Information