Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's Money Making Season Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    We all made a lot of mistakes at 19-22.
    I don't think being 20 years old and having sex with a highly-developed 15-16 year old Asian jailbait makes one a pedo... I don't think it's really possible to be a pedo under age 25 unless you're talking pre-pubescent kids.

However, if you're 30+ and still looking at girls under age 21, you need help.

2019 Goals:

-$125,000 or Greater W2 Income
    -Move out of Texas
    -Gain at least 10 pounds of muscle and weigh >135
    -Find a new serious girl
    -Don't die

#LifeLongLibertarian
    #PulloutRockstar

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Awww...........sucks, Im gonna miss hearing about the many adventures in Olangapo and Blues/Jazz.

"Rowdy since 1984"

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    I don't think being 20 years old and having sex with a highly-developed 15-16 year old Asian jailbait makes one a pedo... I don't think it's really possible to be a pedo under age 25 unless you're talking pre-pubescent kids.

However, if you're 30+ and still looking at girls under age 21, you need help.
    This is the internet, only an idiot would tell the story I did about sailors in overseas bars. I should have known better.

Any grown man attracted to young girls needs help. My thing was ignorance, I had know idea what was going on, where I came from ya had to be 21 to enter a bar. A bar hiring young girls never crossed my mind, why should it?

Totally wrapping that up, it really has been beaten to death, and is pretty boring now.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Awww...........sucks, Im gonna miss hearing about the many adventures in Olangapo and Blues/Jazz.
    I'm not saying I can't talk music if asked a question.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    I think it's best to move on, I don't want to make a real big deal out of this.

I'm sorry I over did the freedom we have here with my stupidity. Time to become a valued member of the community instead of a distraction, an annoyance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This is the internet, only an idiot would tell the story I did about sailors in overseas bars. I should have known better.

Any grown man attracted to young girls needs help. My thing was ignorance, I had know idea what was going on, where I came from ya had to be 21 to enter a bar. A bar hiring young girls never crossed my mind, why should it?

Totally wrapping that up, it really has been beaten to death, and is pretty boring now.
    Here's one thing though, the definition and age of a "grown man" has changed over the last few generations and gradually but surely has moved upward... now it's more like mid 20s to late 20s before kids actually mature out of extended adolescence, on average.

In your generation it was more like by the time you were fresh out of college (22) you were expected to be a man or a woman.

In the depressionary/WWII generation, you were expected to be a man at 18-19 and serve the country, if possible. As a female you were expected to find a young man to settle down with.

In the 1800s and prior... manhood often started at 16.

It's a generational thing.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Here's one thing though, the definition and age of a "grown man" has changed over the last few generations and gradually but surely has moved upward... now it's more like mid 20s to late 20s before kids actually mature out of extended adolescence, on average.

In your generation it was more like by the time you were fresh out of college (22) you were expected to be a man or a woman.

In the depressionary/WWII generation, you were expected to be a man at 18-19 and serve the country, if possible. As a female you were expected to find a young man to settle down with.

In the 1800s and prior... manhood often started at 16.

It's a generational thing.
    The only people pushing the “you’re not an adult until you’re in your late 20’s” are people that haven’t gotten their shit together by the time they’ve reached their late 20’s.

Just a thought, but maybe don’t believe everything your friends tell you on Facebook.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    JohnnyD is like sober Barney

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The only people pushing the “you’re not an adult until you’re in your late 20’s” are people that haven’t gotten their shit together by the time they’ve reached their late 20’s.

Just a thought, but maybe don’t believe everything your friends tell you on Facebook.
    I think 27 should be the deadline to get most of your shit together and 29 to buy a house and settle down with a woman/man and starting a family.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Avante had this thread on his List

Thread Information