Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Blake bugging another poster as always.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone see when Bama played Hawaii back in the day, when Hawaii had that high scoring QB? Forgot his name, but it basically was a show game, where Bama looked like the NFL team and Hawaii looked like a bunch of fat guys. Probably what an undersized college team would look like against any NFL team. But SEC teams are all NFL weight usually, so SEC vs NFL may not look so bad

Anyone see when Bama played Hawaii back in the day, when Hawaii had that high scoring QB? Forgot his name, but it basically was a show game, where Bama looked like the NFL team and Hawaii looked like a bunch of fat guys. Probably what an undersized college team would look like against any NFL team. But SEC teams are all NFL weight usually, so SEC vs NFL may not look so bad
    DAMN, I know that name for that Hawaii QB.

Only a year when we do see a real stud/great SEC team would they stand a chance vs a really bad NFL team. The difference in depth is huge. But, when it comes to size and speed there isn't much difference.

The thing people miss is there are TONS of NFLers who never could play for Alabama. So guys from La Tech, Rutgers, UCLA, Western Michigan vs Alabama.

Like I mentioned when those college kids did play the NFL Champs they did hang, actually winning a few.

Thread Information