Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still a great move. They just needed a good wing to complete the Simmons/Embiid puzzle.
    lol no. Kawhi would have been a great move. A guy that can't shoot to pair with Simmons and Fultz isn't a great move.

Win Shares/48

1-Jordan - .250
    2-West - .213
    3-Ginobili - .190

BPM

1-Jordan - 8.09
    2-Drexler - 5.98
    3-Ginobili - 4.95

Championships

1-Jordan - 6
    2-Bryant - 5
    3-Ginobili - 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do Wilson chandler for mills, benefits both teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim MacMahon
    Tim MacMahon
    @espn_macmahon

29m
    Joel Embiid talked with Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins about Jimmy Butler. "They thought that we were definitely going to get along," Embiid told ESPN. "He wants to win. Wiggs told me that he thought that we were going to win the East for sure
    There are roughly 312 million people in the United States. There are Roughly 357 million guns. There are Approximately 32,000 deaths per year from firearms. 60% are Suicides. That is 19,220 3% are Accidental. That is 960. 4% are justified. That is 1,200 33% are Homicides. That is 10,560. 80% of those Homicides are Gang related. That is 8,488. That leaves 1,713 in a society of 312 million people. That gives you a 0.010256410256% chance of death by gun. A 0.008564% chance if you don't hang out in the hood not planning a crime and not planning on committing suicide. The United States Does Not have a Gun problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do Wilson chandler for mills, benefits both teams
    I wish but

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minny also got bayless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minny also got bayless
    I always thought Bayless would be a great Spur. Even if they buy him out, no need for him on this roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no. Kawhi would have been a great move. A guy that can't shoot to pair with Simmons and Fultz isn't a great move.
    Kawhi with Simmons and Embiid would have been scary AF

And we would have shitty ass Markelle Fultz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought Bayless would be a great Spur. Even if they buy him out, no need for him on this roster.
    Bayless isn't a great anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brotha this place actually IMPLODED when the Spurs got DeRozan.. I remember people crying and saying they would abandon all hope and front office sucked....
    It's still true, it's just Houston's front office sucks even harder. Their gambles didn't pay off.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Bayless isn't a great anything.
    True.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wannabe all star going to a wannabe contender

Still wont be enough to beat the best defensive team which also has the best player in the world. Toronto in 5.
    KACHOKE IS NOT THE BEST,TEAM WINNING WITHOUT HIM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Butler and Ben Simmons is such a bad fit. Then you got Embiid who loves touches and you got yourself chemistry issues.
    EMBIID WILL HAVE LESS PRESSURE WITH BUTLER NOW,SORRY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trading away all the guys who can put the ball into basket, while keeping the great white hope who cant shoot? lol trust the process

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's still true, it's just Houston's front office sucks even harder. Their gambles didn't pay off.
    One average year of CP3s deal is about 80% of Mills entire deal. Let that sink in.

"A coach can't change people," Gregg Popovich said before the Spurs obliterated the Nets on New Year's Eve. "They are who they are. No matter what team you're talking about, a coach can be observant and try to put his team in situations both on and off the court where some of that can develop, some of the camaraderie sorts of things. But you can't change people."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EMBIID WILL HAVE LESS PRESSURE WITH BUTLER NOW,SORRY
    You'll see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could have gotten Kawhi with Simmons or Fultz. I donít think Simmons and Fultz co-exist well. But whew Iím glad Philly didnít offer. Iím happy with Demar. Spurs just need a legit 3nD and bruiser big.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly are now the timberwolves of the east.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have taken Gordon and the Houston picks over this package. It helps them win now I guess.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cov is a complimentary player and may not do very well on a team with nothing but inefficient chuckers.
    So why would the Spurs want him again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have taken Gordon and the Houston picks over this package. It helps them win now I guess.
    Gordon wasn't offered from what I heard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure this trade makes Philly better, it's essentially 2 for 1 trade and they're losing two starters who combine for 65 minutes. Butler will get about 35 of these but Philly are left with 30 mins a night they should redistribute to back ups and I'm not sure increased minutes for Muscala, Bolden or Johnson makes them much better. Chandler is their wild card I guess, depending on his health and fit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually like this better than the Heat offer and think the Timberwolves did better than the Spurs because their roster makes a lot more sense (sure, they're overloaded at PF and C for the moment, but Gibson is up at the end of the season and Thibodeau will probably be fired).

Granted, they didn't need the go-to, high usage perimeter type to attempt to remain competitive, but still. Their problem is Wiggins sucks. If he were good enough to fill the role he was projected and is being paid to, they'd actually have a good core going forward. Still, him and more importantly Towns, will now have a setup that should facilitate them being their best selves.

For the 76ers, the fit and implosion potential are obvious, but it's not like they had an ideal roster anyway, so it was worth it to increase their ceiling. I'd imagine they'll at least somewhat shore up their lack of shooting and forward depth via trade or buyout.

If/when they get Butler re-signed (verbal commitment might even be enough), Fultz' days are clearly numbered. He'll be a difficult trade though. They won't want to give him away, yet it's highly unlikely someone would give up something of significance either.

Thread Information