Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Raps win a le it will be hard to go from that to the sh!tty ass Clippers.
    Spurs go b2b Finals and KL gets a Finals MVP, 2 DPOY awards and 1st team honors/AS selections. Shortly afterward he fakes an injury and sits out all year then demands a trade.

He's going to LA. It doesn't matter what Toronto does. He's not looking to form a super team.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    If the Raps win a le it will be hard to go from that to the sh!tty ass Clippers.
    Not if he can dribble the ball off his feet to sabotage the le run.....

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If the Toronto media keeps ting on him like this every time they lose a game, there's no way he's staying:

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't.

LA is just way too good of an option.

It's home
    They have a competent team
    He can do wahtever the he wants
    Hes going to always get the credit.

He should stay in Toronto though.

Siakam-Anunoby are two Elite Role players that's difficult to come by. The worry is lowry age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Toronto media keeps ting on him like this every time they lose a game, there's no way he's staying:

Yep. Kawhi's camp is probably already talking to Doc about next summer after that headline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are #1 in the West right now. Bright future, shai is a great rookie PG.

Toronto is stuck with aging Kyle Lowry who never shows up in the playoffs. I think it’s obvious what Kawhi will do now

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are #1 in the West right now. Bright future, shai is a great rookie PG.

Toronto is stuck with aging Kyle Lowry who never shows up in the playoffs. I think it’s obvious what Kawhi will do now
    This is good material against Raps fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the Raptors right now. Kawhi is like a ing blackhole out there. Going dribble dribble dribble every time he touches the ball. Has this been the norm for him this season or he's just specially egoistical on this game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the Raptors right now. Kawhi is like a ing blackhole out there. Going dribble dribble dribble every time he touches the ball. Has this been the norm for him this season or he's just specially egoistical on this game?
    Ballhog playing for that max contract. He doesn’t give a about the team or raptors because he’s heading to the Clippers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nurse hasnt done a good enough of a job integrating him with everyone else. No offball shots at all. Problem is lowry. Guy is a total midget and no one in the starting lineup knws how to pass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's obvious Kiwi doesn't give a about this season or the raptors. He's just trying to keep himself injury free and in basketball shape. He's out next summer no matter what.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's obvious Kiwi doesn't give a about this season or the raptors. He's just trying to keep himself injury free and in basketball shape. He's out next summer no matter what.
    Yup.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of this game, how bad is Jonathon Simmons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of this game, how bad is Jonathon Simmons?
    He is who we thought he was. Nothing to see here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors fans are starting to get annoyed and angry at Kawhi’s back to back resting routine.
    Don’t they know he’s doing to this for that Max contract for da Clippers?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors fans are starting to get annoyed and angry at Kawhi’s back to back resting routine.
    Don’t they know he’s doing to this for that Max contract for da Clippers?
    They're delusional. Most of them actually think its raps managment decision.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty funny how raps fans think all these rest is for team sake as opposed to max contract quest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

VS

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No lies. The cold can be depressing as

But Canadas wilderness is beautiful though. Maybe kawhi is into that kind of stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how the do you post twitter link

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tough choice tbh. British Columbian women loooooooove the brothas. They're hot AF and they got they own money too which is a plus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough choice tbh. British Columbian women loooooooove the brothas. They're hot AF and they got they own money too which is a plus
    Interweb stud,
    Vancouver is in British Columbia. They haven't had an NBA team in over a decade, numb nutts.

Toronto, Ontario.

But you are right in spirit as Toronto is as good as Vancouver for diverse cat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're a bitch
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

This decision won't be hard considering that Fred Van is the next Fatty Mills

Thread Information