Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As we all know Cris Carter is spokesman for Kawhi and Uncle Dennis

@ 4:10

doesn't this pretty much confirms that Kawhi is heading to Clippers?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. He should though

Hes having a hard time acclimating when they're playing poor teams. Ibaka seems to want to take 50 shots etc.

I think kawhi wants to win in his own terms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi thread!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto gym forced to play California Love when Kawhi is practicing . I don't have twitter but the clip is out there.
    Last edited by anon; 11-11-2018 at 02:47 AM. Reason: It was actually a Sacramento gym

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he should stay in toronto, they have a good thing going on there.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It depends on how much Uncle Dennis cares about being in LA, tbh. From both a pure basketball perspective and a PR perspective, it's tough to see Kawhi walking away from what looks like a Finals team after only one year, especially after the he pulled last year.

Honestly, the only way Kawhi could leave Toronto without becoming hated is if Durbeta comes with him. Most non-Raptors fans would be too happy about the Warriors being taken down a peg to care about Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It depends on how much Uncle Dennis cares about being in LA, tbh. From both a pure basketball perspective and a PR perspective, it's tough to see Kawhi walking away from what looks like a Finals team after only one year, especially after the he pulled last year.

Honestly, the only way Kawhi could leave Toronto without becoming hated is if Durbeta comes with him. Most non-Raptors fans would be too happy about the Warriors being taken down a peg to care about Kawhi.
    I believe Kawhi and his camp are delusional that they believe Kawhi can win anywhere regardless of the talent around him. Uncle Dennis is a pawn of the Sutton family who runs impact sports. It really depends on what they want. Judging by Cris who is the mouthpiece of Kawhi's group it looks certain that Kawhi will be in LA next summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't underestimate Jerry West. West always gets the job done and he works for the Flippers, so I expect Kawhi to go there and they'll probably get another star in free agency to pair with him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said he should stay.

But outside of the Fake happy PR stuff the raps fa s eat like candy..his body language is similar to the 9 games he played before the medical holdout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking what in playoffs plays a factor

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking what in playoffs plays a factor
    Agreed. I laugh at when people say Kawhi would never walk away from a le contender considering he already did that with the Spurs. It actually makes it easier for him to walk away from the Raptors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're worth that much money and potential money, you should work where ever you you want. If Kawhi wants to go home, he should. The NBA including the franchises don't give 2 s about players. Just ask DDR who was traded not for a star, but for the prospects of keeping a star. If Toronto is willing to do that for Kawhi, and Kawhi knows it, he knows he's in the driver's seat and no one would choose Toronto over LA, no one in their right mind, especially someone who wants to live in LA because that's where their family lives.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The re wants to be in LA, tbh. More marketing potential, probably a major reason he left SA when his biggest endorsements were probably from HEB and whataburger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he doesn’t go to LA, this whole fiasco will have been for nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i.e., Which team is going to be paying Kawhi's gynecologist bills?

Don't care, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll probably be a Clipper IMO..

Raptors fans won't even be too upset if he leaves IF they reach the Finals, that alone would make the trade worth it..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It does confirm that he's going to have his down your mom's throat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the Spurs haven't been able to catch a break in the last 4 years, he'll probably re-sign, thus making an embarrassing trade (fit more than talent) look even worse.

If he's interested in contending and not delusional enough to think he's a contender unto himself, he'll stay. They have a near ideal roster for this era (other than plodding C's, who can't make plays) and even though they lack another young star, when Lowry is no longer one, if they can't sign a replacement, Anunoby and one of Van Vleet or Wright, looms as a package for a disgruntled one.

I hope he goes to the Clippers, though. It's not right that the Spurs got 2 superstar seasons out of the most successful player development story of this generation (ever?), then were somewhat forced into making a clueless trade, giving the Raptors and him an outside shot at a championship for pennies on the dollar.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As we all know Cris Carter is spokesman for Kawhi and Uncle Dennis

@ 4:10

Did that ass hat really call Kawhi "at worst one of the top eight players in the league"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn'l like Paul George tbh. It's his uncle and his company that really want Kawhi in a big market. Kawhi is definitely leaving and nothing is going to stop that. He isn't playing for championships anymore so it doesn't matter that Toronto has a good roster.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    is it legal for a team to offer a player part ownership in the team?

cause the raps are ringing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he doesn’t go to LA, this whole fiasco will have been for nothing
    I disagree. He wanted out of San Antonio, probably because of that fat got Tony Parker. He's out, Tony is in Charlotte and SA smells better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Raps win a le it will be hard to go from that to the sh!tty ass Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would be going to a pretty good situation with the Clippers. Shai alexander will be going into hsi rookie szn with a nice vet back up in pat bev and a lot of solid role players. They beat the Bucks yesterday.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He would be going to a pretty good situation with the Clippers. Shai alexander will be going into hsi rookie szn with a nice vet back up in pat bev and a lot of solid role players. They beat the Bucks yesterday.
    True, especially if the Warriors core breaks up. That would open a whole lot of possibilities in that conference.

Thread Information