Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This decision won't be hard considering that Fred Van is the next Fatty Mills
    this pos and miles off the benhc, like they have the green light to chuck every possession down the court...onyunabi is a fkn scrub

only person off the bench that plays good is powel and wright...rest is fkn garbage man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Powell was one of the worst player in the league last year

But he might be useful this year considering the bench inability to drive to the basket. Aint no one helping kawhi out there consistently except for Pascal and to a lesser extent Ibaka

Everyone scared to shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...h-lebron-james
    "I do not," Wright said. "That's just what I've been told. It's what I've been told going back to last summer. I don't see that as something that's happening. I think he goes to the Clippers."
    He’s coming home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He goes to the Clippers. But who cares? He's a weird dude, he's not a leader. None of his teams will ever be a top team in the league unless he gets loads of help. He just doesn't rise to the sort that improves the players around him. He's in his own silo.

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The KaQuitter already has his bags packed and the crazy uncle has the big house under contract. He is as good as gone. Besides Toronto is going to lose to the Bucks in the EC Finals. LA Clippers better be ready for some weirdness.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis making the right call here.

Why would you play for the Lakers + Lebron and deal with all the scrutiny and spotlight that comes with it, when you can play for a more competent organization with less baggage, be a 1st option and still get to live in LA?

The Lakers front office doesn't deserve to be bailed out by Kiwi, let them crawl in the mess they've created.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    We have a good chance, but I'm still not putting all my eggs in the Kawhi basket quite yet. If Toronto doesn't flame out in the playoffs like they usually do, it's going to be tough for him to walk away from that team and start from scratch for the second straight year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He goes to the Clippers. But who cares? He's a weird dude, he's not a leader. None of his teams will ever be a top team in the league unless he gets loads of help. He just doesn't rise to the sort that improves the players around him. He's in his own silo.
    The Clippers have a great front office who can get him that help. So do the Raptors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers have a great front office who can get him that help. So do the Raptors.
    You don't get what I'm saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said this years ago.. me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still such a weird situation... the constant days off for "load management" has to be scary for anyone thinking about offering him a max contract. That, and his drop off in some advanced stats: he used to be a darling of the RPM stat, but this year he's pretty far behind Paul George, LeBron, and KD in that category.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    11/11/18:
    is it legal for a team to offer a player part ownership in the team?

cause the raps are ringing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Raptors win he stays imo.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    these decisions are made months in advance with gms, agents and business representatives because transactions of such magnitude take time. so it was decided before the series took place and the result wont matter. spurfan not naive enough to think star player only spends one week contemplating 9 figure life decision i hope

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Actually he can sign a 1 and 1 instead of a long term contract and re-qualify for the Max or something like that. I believe that is what Lebron and Durant did. But his if quad is degenerative then he is signing for as much as he can this summer.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Clippers fined for tampering

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Clippers fined for tampering
    Pretty dumb by the league, tbh. ESPN brought Doc on to analyze the Finals, but apparently he's not allowed to talk about the players who are playing in the Finals? This reeks of the Lakers whining to Silver.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty dumb by the league, tbh. ESPN brought Doc on to analyze the Finals, but apparently he's not allowed to talk about the players who are playing in the Finals? This reeks of the Lakers whining to Silver.
    shut the up lmao. You the type of to snitch ASAP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information