Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't have any reason to freeze people out or over dribble now, and probably doesn't have to watch the bench on every trip to see what the coach wants him to do.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine the numbers he'd put up if was playing second units in his prime.... oh wait he still put up great numbers in the golden era of Point guards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    better true PG than any spur guard, injured or not.
    Has been the that case since his rookie year. Always leading the team in APG and #5 all time in playoffs assists. Best of his generation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i always said he should go east.

he's put up numbers against the heat, bulls, pistons.

no reason he should be on the spurs.
    You were the second to last standing member of the start Fatty Mills short bus, entine You also stopped bumping the Parker in Charlotte thread after every game for some reason....

Stick to X-Men, cause you suck at this basketball thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In that case, how is Pop not a BALLOON???
    I think if wine is your only calories you’re good!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still doesn't know his role, tbh, not only he took the most shots on the team, he took more shots than Kemba... they were falling tonight, but it's the same old story with this guy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    61% shooting and Manure fluffers are trying to discredit his performance

Gotta keep their schticks going before El Presidente blows their caravan into pieces

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker fluffers enjoying the rare good night... we've seen this play out over and over the past 4 years...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hero doing hero mode things...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's expected for him to play better since he has a whole year under his belt after this injury. He's also playing against bench line ups in the East. I don't think it's that hard to score 24 on Ish Smith tbh. And it's also November. If he plays like that in the Playoffs then we can talk.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if wine is your only calories you’re good!

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    You were the second to last standing member of the start Fatty Mills short bus, entine You also stopped bumping the Parker in Charlotte thread after every game for some reason....

Stick to X-Men, cause you suck at this basketball thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol crushing it

He scored 10 total points his previous two games combined. He's averaging 10 PPG despite a couple of 24 point games, an 18 point game, and a 17 point game which means he's been really pedestrian or downright bad most games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still doesn't know his role, tbh, not only he took the most shots on the team, he took more shots than Kemba... they were falling tonight, but it's the same old story with this guy...
    You are such a hater, TBH. He had it going so he kept firing. Exactly what he should do on an offensively limited team.

And I'm happy he's doing well even if I was one of his biggest detractors the last two seasons. Hopefully, he can stay healthy, pace himself and continue to provide offense and playmaking for Charlotte.

And of course the TP hating crew talks even when he's 1,000's miles away. LOL

Just be happy he's on another team and whatever he does isn't affecting the Spurs. No need to crap on a 36 year old, back up PG having good (for his current level of play) start to the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ''(Tony) is a leader,'' said Kemba Walker, who had 24 points and seven assists. ''He brings passion and the winning at ude. He just knows how to win.''

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol crushing it

He scored 10 total points his previous two games combined. He's averaging 10 PPG despite a couple of 24 point games, an 18 point game, and a 17 point game which means he's been really pedestrian or downright bad most games.
    this is expected... his production will be up and down but he's doing fine.. he is fitting well with the team.. not sure what to hate.. it's a nice highlight game with the win.. take it for what it is.. no need to be defensive about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad for Parker. Seems the team is enjoying him there but there is no doubt both sides needed to part (spurs and Parker), if he wanted to keep playing. He is probably enjoying a fresh look on things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is expected... his production will be up and down but he's doing fine.. he is fitting well with the team.. not sure what to hate.. it's a nice highlight game with the win.. take it for what it is.. no need to be defensive about it
    If we got Tony's current level of (bench) production in place of our starting PGs (Forbes/Mills, we'll see what White returns after a week or two), we would be ecstatic and wouldn't be complaining of problems there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doing fine is a lot different than "crushing it". I do agree that he's doing fine and I am happy for him. The Kawhitter pulled off really made me appreciate how loyal TP was to the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Tony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are such a hater, TBH. He had it going so he kept firing. Exactly what he should do on an offensively limited team.

And I'm happy he's doing well even if I was one of his biggest detractors the last two seasons. Hopefully, he can stay healthy, pace himself and continue to provide offense and playmaking for Charlotte.

And of course the TP hating crew talks even when he's 1,000's miles away. LOL

Just be happy he's on another team and whatever he does isn't affecting the Spurs. No need to crap on a 36 year old, back up PG having good (for his current level of play) start to the season.
    Not hating, just calling a spade a spade... He's the most protected Spurs player in the history of Spurstalk, I'm surprised my post wasn't moderated/deleted, tbh...

I'm thoroughly enjoying that he is in another team... but I'm hoping he'll retire or have a career ending injury, though. He's gonna want a loyalty contract in a year or two, and Pop will be glad to give it to him...

See? I'm not hating on Tony, I'm just putting the Spurs first...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His metrics don't scream "crushing it", tbh. In fact, they are pretty bad. Spurs did the right thing by letting him go, he just wasn't going to fit with DeRozan and Aldridge. I would have still liked he accepted the mentor role for the minimum so that he could have played his entire career with the Spurs, but I'm glad for him that he has found a place where he can play and have the role that he wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we got Tony's current level of (bench) production in place of our starting PGs (Forbes/Mills, we'll see what White returns after a week or two), we would be ecstatic and wouldn't be complaining of problems there.
    Both Mills and Forbes are better fits for us right now than Tony, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not hating, just calling a spade a spade... He's the most protected Spurs player in the history of Spurstalk, I'm surprised my post wasn't moderated/deleted, tbh...

I'm thoroughly enjoying that he is in another team... but I'm hoping he'll retire or have a career ending injury, though. He's gonna want a loyalty contract in a year or two, and Pop will be glad to give it to him...

See? I'm not hating on Tony, I'm just putting the Spurs first...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doing fine is a lot different than "crushing it". I do agree that he's doing fine and I am happy for him. The Kawhitter pulled off really made me appreciate how loyal TP was to the Spurs.
    Just op having fun with crushing.. it has been a while tony did not crush anything tbh just happy he is showing he is not totally done

this kiwi also made me appreciate more tony manu Tim of course... and even dudes like Matt

Thread Information