Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Dealer's choice. Maybe what you find the most funny.
    Her lies regarding what she said when she was giving a speech at Goldman Sachs. I know people at Goldman who attended her speech, and if whatever she said became public it’d be gme ver

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You make this complaint and then refuse to start a thread on it. You're not serious about that matter.
    It's a Hillary 2020 thread and you wanted to talk about her lies but yourself when asked about what you claim are her crimes.

Every time.

You're not serious about her crimes in any way and don't really believe she committed any.

lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a Hillary 2020 thread and you wanted to talk about her lies but yourself when asked about what you claim are her crimes.

Every time.

You're not serious about her crimes in any way and don't really believe she committed any.

lol
    How many threads have you railroaded with this ? And yet you refuse to make a thread on it.

Today's sociopath

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her lies regarding what she said when she was giving a speech at Goldman Sachs. I know people at Goldman who attended her speech, and if whatever she said became public it’d be gme ver
    Definitely could be a lot of her private vs. public position stuff there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many threads have you railroaded with this ? And yet you refuse to make a thread on it.

You can't deny it.

lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Definitely could be a lot of her private vs. public position stuff there.
    It is. Highlights are that she thinks banks received too much criticism for the financial crisis and that the American people were more at fault. Not a ing chance she’d ever say something like that in public.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can't deny it.

lol
    You're seriously exemplifying that you're a Hillary sperm shielder. What's there to go the extra mile for on my end?

Today's sociopath

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're seriously exemplifying that you're a Hillary sperm shielder.
    As are you.

You don't believe she committed any crimes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is. Highlights are that she thinks banks received too much criticism for the financial crisis and that the American people were more at fault. Not a ing chance she’d ever say something like that in public.
    Americans are at fault to the extent of making many bad personal decisions. Of course, they were trained by the govt. schools basically. But the brunt of the blame would fall on the greedy fat cats that are supposed to be regulated by govt. So yea, it would not go over well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Admitting you're a Hillary sperm shielder while making a comeback.
    Not the first time

Again, I've seen this movie a hundred times, bro. I guess you can't help your compulsion.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Separately, even if she runs in 2020 (I think it’s a coin flip as to whether or not she does), I don’t see her winning the primary. There will be candidates like Harris and/or Booker who will compete with her for the black vote she doesn’t get a free head start with Southern states like she did in 2016, and the super delegates won’t be awarding her automatic votes this time around because of how much criticism they could potentially face if she wins the primary and loses to Trump again. Her presence would also inspire much higher turnout for primary elections from young voters who dread her winning the primary again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Again, I've seen this movie a hundred times, bro. I guess you can't help your compulsion.
    Again, you don't believe Hillary Clinton committed any crimes.

That's all.

You can't even try to deny it now.

lol derp

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Americans are at fault to the extent of making many bad personal decisions. Of course, they were trained by the govt. schools basically. But the brunt of the blame would fall on the greedy fat cats that are supposed to be regulated by govt. So yea, it would not go over well.
    I blame Alan Greenspan more than anyone else for decades of fed policy that gave the banks access to cheap money they were allowed to act reckless with. After that I probably blame Bill Clinton for repealing Glass-Steagall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I blame Alan Greenspan more than anyone else for decades of fed policy that gave the banks access to cheap money they were allowed to act reckless with. After that I probably blame Bill Clinton for repealing Glass-Steagall.
    Summers/Rubin more than Clinton, but yeah.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, you don't believe Hillary Clinton committed any crimes.

That's all.

You can't even try to deny it now.

lol derp
    Sociopath truth

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those reasons are definitely in the rankings. It's amazing that an un-elected Fed wields so much power....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Federal Reserve was designed to sound like a federal agency, but to be free from any outside political influence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse than the open trade she got caught saying on there?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Federal Reserve was designed to sound like a federal agency, but to be free from any outside political influence.
    Face value bull , son.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is only one person that will be able to beat Trump and that is Mic e Obama. She'll pick up the votes that Hillary couldn't.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... created by extremely wealthy white men to protect THEIR wealth

Fed currently is owned and operated by Big Finance to protect and increase its own wealth

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is only one person that will be able to beat Trump and that is Mic e Obama. She'll pick up the votes that Hillary couldn't.
    HRC votes would be anti-Trash votes, but includes the "it's our time" woman vote

a Dem Pres will be unable to undo all the damage that Repugs have done in the last 16 years, un able USA
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-12-2018 at 07:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only 35 others might run also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will former president wife run topless to get protest trump like other liberals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you want Michillary to try to ride Barry's coattails into the White House?

Thread Information