Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will former president wife run topless to get protest trump like other liberals
    I was OK with Melanias topless pics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you want Michillary to try to ride Barry's coattails into the White House?
    Mic e is a very inspirational speaker wont suffer from some of the same Hillary did as Hillary was ing deadly boring. Plus the Obamas dont have 1/20th the baggage as the Clintons even tho they are some muslims from Kenya who gave us ISIS of course

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am 1 million percent team Mic e 2020 but shes not going to run I dont think sadly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mic e is a very inspirational speaker wont suffer from some of the same Hillary did as Hillary was ing deadly boring. Plus the Obamas dont have 1/20th the baggage as the Clintons even tho they are some muslims from Kenya who gave us ISIS of course
    Well , if you want an inspirational speaker just enlist Tony Robbins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well , if you want an inspirational speaker just enlist Tony Robbins.
    The point is being a good speaker counts for a lot in politics..one of the reasons Bill Clinton was able to skate through scandals is he was smooth and charismatic unlike Hillary and Trump has a kind of magnetic charisma which is more in the what will he say next kind of extemporaneous speaking style that the goobers love so it would help her.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It took a once in a generation financial crisis to elect a black president and America chose Donald Trump over a female president. It might not be the PC thing to say, but America simply isn’t ready to elect a black female as president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took a once in a generation financial crisis to elect a black president and America chose Donald Trump over a female president. It might not be the PC thing to say, but America simply isn’t ready to elect a black female as president.
    She would smoke him imo. I really do think so. Shes not running anyway so its a waste of time to talk about

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am 1 million percent team Mic e 2020 but shes not going to run I dont think sadly
    Cos she goes high. Amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cos she goes high. Amirite?
    Yep. Shes on a whole "nother level" imo

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Race and gender is mainly a Leftist thing. People on the right don't give a about MO being a black woman; they do care that she's a that doesn't give a about them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Race and gender is mainly a Leftist thing. People on the right don't give a about MO being a black woman; they do care that she's a that doesn't give a about them.
    Also a secret converted Muslim, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Shes on a whole "nother level" imo
    well done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yuck no more Hillary no more Clintons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Separately, even if she runs in 2020 (I think it’s a coin flip as to whether or not she does), I don’t see her winning the primary. There will be candidates like Harris and/or Booker who will compete with her for the black vote she doesn’t get a free head start with Southern states like she did in 2016, and the super delegates won’t be awarding her automatic votes this time around because of how much criticism they could potentially face if she wins the primary and loses to Trump again. Her presence would also inspire much higher turnout for primary elections from young voters who dread her winning the primary again.
    I think this depends on how the DNC s over the other candidates. There is still a lot of power and influence behind the name "Clinton".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie 4 eva

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think this depends on how the DNC s over the other candidates. There is still a lot of power and influence behind the name "Clinton".
    Maybe it’s just me being optimistic but I’ve gotta think there’s enough resistance within the DNC now that it won’t be in the tank for Hilary like it was in 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it’s just me being optimistic but I’ve gotta think there’s enough resistance within the DNC now that it won’t be in the tank for Hilary like it was in 2016.
    If the faces are new, perhaps, but the old guard is still building for their retirement. They won't want to piss off the Clintons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was OK with Melanias topless pics.
    No question who is hotter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one would think the DNC is going to move just slightly to the left of center but not too far out there. that's why i think clinton's time has come and gone. she's far too centrist. the DNC would rather concede some issues as shifting to the left than hold on too tightly to the centrist positions so embraced by the clintons and obama.
    Last edited by rjv; 11-13-2018 at 02:54 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    that’s actually funny

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    one would think the DNC is going to move just slightly to the left of center but not too far out there. that's why i think clinton's time has come and gone. she's far too centrist. the DNC would rather concede some issues as shifting to the left than hold on too tightly to the centrist positions so embraced by the clintons and obama.
    Obama was a centrist but he did a great job convincing young voters that he wanted progressive policy. Clinton was an unapologetic centrist who more or less ran on the platform of “Sorry progressives, your only alternative to me is Donald Trump, so even though you probably hate me and everything I stand for, might as well suck it up since I’m technically running as a Democrat.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you take note of what happened in Las Vegas and Arizona, you need to be closer to the center to appeal to most voters. Specially in states like pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

It's been proven to work.

I dont have a lot of faith in a Bernie/Warren type candidate. While I think Bernie would actually beat Trump he's a bit too much to the left and Warren would just flat out get her tiny native American ancestry beat out of her.

Beto also is an unabashed progressive but he struck a nice balance between left and right.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If you take note of what happened in Las Vegas and Arizona, you need to be closer to the center to appeal to most voters. Specially in states like pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

It's been proven to work.

I dont have a lot of faith in a Bernie/Warren type candidate. While I think Bernie would actually beat Trump he's a bit too much to the left and Warren would just flat out get her tiny native American ancestry beat out of her.

Beto also is an unabashed progressive but he struck a nice balance between left and right.
    Yeah just look at Hillary. Her center right wing policy on free trade did ing wonders for her in those three states.

Thread Information