Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No kidding? I thought California was one of the smaller states. Good stuff
    Wouldn't be surprising you thought that if Ryan Saavedra told you to think that.

Mixing in your own with copypasta isn't a good idea unless you proofread it a few times. That's why I stick to posting facts and leave the plagiarizing and prognosticating to you yahoos.
    Are you talking to me? What's the copypasta?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mixing in your own with copypasta isn't a good idea unless you proofread it a few times. That's why I stick to posting facts and leave the plagiarizing and prognosticating to you yahoos.
    Chris posts facts from his inside tweet sources and then disowns them after they are incinerated.
    Clown.

Alternative Fact:

Yes now means NO.

Good Christian boy Chrissy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Epstein has more ties to Clinton than Trump so the friend monikor sticks for the former. An acquaintance for the latter I'd venture.
    Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.

Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

https://pagesix.com/2015/01/24/sex-s...mpression=true

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man, TSA and his techo fog buddy are terrified of addressing the Acosta in the room.

It doesn't bother me if Clinton gets caught up in this. Let the chips fall where they may. Can Qhris and TSA say the same about Trump and Republicans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Epstein was doing wasn't a (D) or an (R) thing but a class/power move: passing around children for sex like party favors.

Solidarity in class impunity, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they all died in a fire I wouldn't be sorry, but it'd be much more satisfying to see them all pilloried and prosecuted.

Get em, SDNY.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.

Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

https://pagesix.com/2015/01/24/sex-s...mpression=true

But lawyers for Epstein’s victims say Trump nonetheless may have useful information. Trump banned Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club,” Bradley Edwards, an attorney who represents three of the young women, said in court do ents.

Lawyers involved with the various Epstein cases said there is virtually no chance that the president will be required to testify in a matter in which both sides agree his involvement was tangential.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.8962ecfd5442

Fusion GPS tried to tie Trump to Clinton's pedophile pal Epstein as part of smear campaign

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...tm_medium=push

https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...-excerpts.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of preemptive deflection from Red team.

Feeling nervous, TSA?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What Epstein was doing wasn't a (D) or an (R) thing but a class/power move: passing around children for sex like party favors.

Solidarity in class impunity, tbh.
    It’s not a Dem or Rep thing, but it’s hilarious watching the Dems try say Trump was involved.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Feeling nervous, TSA?
    Nervous about what winehole?

You’re confusing deflecting with debunking.

“Lawyers involved with the various Epstein cases said there is virtually no chance that the president will be required to testify in a matter in which both sides agree his involvement was tangential.”

The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TSA has shut the up about Acosta after his stupid theory that Trump appointed him to pwn the Dems over this case.

That's all anyone needs to know about TSA.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

“faves”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Acosta your fave or something?

TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Acosta your fave or something?

TSA
    DJT sure is.

TSA is deflecting like crazy when not a single poster ITT has accused him of anything besides being his friend.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 07-07-2019 at 04:28 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DJT sure is.

TSA is deflecting like crazy when not a single poster ITT has accused him.
    Not sure if you caught it -- did you see TSA's nutbag Trump 43-D chess theory about Acosta when he was appointed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if you caught it -- did you see TSA's nutbag Trump 43-D chess theory about Acosta when he was appointed?
    So many conspiracies, I must've missed that one.

In a nuts , what was it?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT sure is.

TSA is deflecting like crazy when not a single poster ITT has accused him.
    TSA exhibits the true TDS, like all Q s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So many conapiracies, I must've missed that one.

In a nuts , what was it?
    He said Trump appointed Acosta so his plea deal with Epstein would be aired out in his confirmation hearings and somehow would be a fatality for the Democrats.

Called it a brilliant move by Trump.

Don't think he has ever mentioned Acosta since.

I'll look for it when the search function is back on.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    DJT sure is.

TSA is deflecting like crazy when not a single poster ITT has accused him of anything besides being his friend.

How is directly addressing the “friendship” claim deflecting winehole?

“Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm whose Democrat-financed Russia dossier fueled an FBI investigation into Donald Trump, pitched other stories about the Republican presidential candidate to Washington reporters, including an attempt to tie him to a convicted pedophile who was once buddies with former President Bill Clinton.

Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Fusion founder Glenn Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, who pleaded guilty in 2008 to soliciting sex from an underage girl.

The Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, far short of Mr. Clinton’s 20-plus plane rides on Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private jet around the globe in the early 2000s.

Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How is directly addressing the “friendship” claim deflecting winehole?

“Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm whose Democrat-financed Russia dossier fueled an FBI investigation into Donald Trump, pitched other stories about the Republican presidential candidate to Washington reporters, including an attempt to tie him to a convicted pedophile who was once buddies with former President Bill Clinton.

Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Fusion founder Glenn Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, who pleaded guilty in 2008 to soliciting sex from an underage girl.

The Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, far short of Mr. Clinton’s 20-plus plane rides on Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private jet around the globe in the early 2000s.

Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story.”

From your article:

Silverstein: "...Fusion never pressured me to write anything untrue, and they never told me anything about ties between DT and JE that was false. That’s important. Their work has been solid if not 100 percent accurate in their reports, just as I periodically make mistakes. I have never seen malice or anything less than the best effort to be accurate."

So the actual story was a nothingburger and this story you just posted about it is a nothingburger.

lol TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Feeling nervous, TSA?
    Again winehole, what would I be nervous about?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Acosta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the only one who can explain why you're so busy on this particular point. I have no idea why you're retconning Trump's known and admitted association with Jeffrey Epstein.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're the only one who can explain why you're so busy on this particular point. I have no idea why you're retconning Trump's known and admitted association with Jeffrey Epstein.
    I’m not disputing Trump’s association with Epstein, but to try and cast it as a friendship or anything on the level of the Clinton/Epstein relationship is laughable.

Thread Information