Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does this dude keep being reelected Iowa?

In the two-minute audio, King was bantering with a handful of supporters at the back of an Iowa restaurant during a campaign stop on Nov. 5, the Weekly Standard reported. He talked about pheasant hunting and his “patented pheasant noodle soup” sprinkled with whole jalapeño peppers he had grown himself. Around the 1:20 mark, King joked that he’d have to get some “dirt from Mexico” to grow his next batch of peppers because they didn’t have enough bite.

-snip-
    Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...s-dirt-it-did/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pH level of soil affects the heat of jalapeno plants...how is his statement racist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure i understand this, but he has said much worse that was overtly racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does this dude keep being reelected Iowa?

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...s-dirt-it-did/
    People like you who grab any clickbait material you can find and rebroadcast it with your ty narrative need to be censored. There are enough real issues without applying an out of focus magnifying glass to the wrong thing and calling anything that suits your needs. It's people like you that divide the country tbh..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pH level of soil affects the heat of jalapeno plants...how is his statement racist?
    "dirt from Mexico" dog whistle to his racist supporters/voters in hole Iowa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "dirt from Mexico" dog whistle to his racist supporters/voters in hole Iowa
    So calling Iowa a hole is ok, but calling another country that, well that's just racist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC get a grip on your anger. Your high blood pressure and fat body will thank you for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    king is probably the biggest asshole in congress. that quote is an awful example...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC get a grip on your anger. Your high blood pressure and fat body will thank you for it.
    Unlike you I'm happy with my body

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    king is probably the biggest asshole in congress. that quote is an awful example...
    I’m still inclined to give the award to Louie Gohmert (deep east Texas), who said that oil pipelines are necessary because they provide the warmth that caribou need to have sex, and who was an originator of the terror babies conspiracy theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy did an interview with a rebel flag on his desk. The republicans have turned their back on him. He only appeals to pieces of like dmc because dmc wishes he wasn’t worthless ignorant ing coward. His self hatred for knowing he’s a worthless ignorant ing coward makes like king seem glamorous because he gets to act on his hate. Dmc just gets to admire it while pissing his size 56 pants whenever he has to interact with a black guy or a Mexican
    You know damn well you're a thick neck, 4 eyed fat who has a different life off the internet as a church goer and your fat wife has zero idea you moonlight online as a raging got. Your trailer park suits you. I couldn't pick King out of a lineup. So much for your simpleton theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like this sucker, and he probably is a racist, but this is much to do about nothing. It's like saying I need to get some hops from Germany to give my homebrew some more kick. Blowing up relatively innocuous comments and jokes into "national stories" where the twittersphere can cry racism is exactly the kind of politically correct climate that enabled a moron like Trump to get elected. Trump probably got 50% of his votes from people (many who were probably former democrats) simply looking to piss off modern liberals. If the Democrats/Left want to finally kill the GOP, go back to your roots and focus on empowering the working class, small business empowerment, and healthcare reform.

I thought the GOP was KIA after Obama got re-elected. Then "outrage culture" was born through twitter and facebook, with everyone crying CIS white privilege for something or another. This outrage culture soon became associated with the Democratic party, with outlets like Breitbart throwing fuel on the fire to energize matters.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't like this sucker, and he probably is a racist, but this is much to do about nothing. It's like saying I need to get some hops from Germany to give my homebrew some more kick. Blowing up relatively innocuous comments and jokes into "national stories" where the twittersphere can cry racism is exactly the kind of politically correct climate that enabled a moron like Trump to get elected. Trump probably got 50% of his votes from people (many who were probably former democrats) simply looking to piss off modern liberals. If the Democrats/Left want to finally kill the GOP, go back to your roots and focus on empowering the working class, small business empowerment, and healthcare reform.

I thought the GOP was KIA after Obama got re-elected. Then "outrage culture" was born through twitter and facebook, with everyone crying CIS white privilege for something or another. This outrage culture soon became associated with the Democratic party, with outlets like Breitbart throwing fuel on the fire to energize matters.
    Agreed with this. King has said and done a lot of outrageous , but nothing in the OP is newsworthy. The internet justice league really needs to do a better job at picking its battles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed with this. King has said and done a lot of outrageous , but nothing in the OP is newsworthy. The internet justice league really needs to do a better job at picking its battles.
    If I was a troll for the GOP, I would drag pointless accusations like the OP to the front to dilute the real issues and sow distrust in these sort of revelations.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is a perfect example of when progressives cry wolf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m still inclined to give the award to Louie Gohmert (deep east Texas), who said that oil pipelines are necessary because they provide the warmth that caribou need to have sex, and who was an originator of the terror babies conspiracy theory.
    While on the topic of stupid Congressmen from Texas, let’s all have a laugh at Joe Barton.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing way as long as McConnell is there.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And LOL trying to grow jalapenos. Americans have ing ruined the jalapeno. I used to love eating them in the 1980s but we have dumbed it down so much they're sometimes no hotter than ing poblanos. I hope we don't do the same to serranos next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you couldn’t. That’s why you’re here defending the guy.

Your supposed glamorous lifestyle is about as real as the lies you tell here. The only truth about you is you’re a fat whose afraid of anything different.
    I haven't defended anyone. If I'm doing that so is everyone else who says the OP is off target. You just need an easy target, no trip 20 here fatty. My wife is Mexican.

my glamorous lifestyle? You mean flying all the time and what else exactly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...what do Steven King and this guy have in common? Anyone? anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure i understand this, but he has said much worse that was overtly racist.

King continued..

Steve King: Well, yeah, there’s plenty of dirt, it’s coming from the West Coast, too. And a lot of other places, besides. This is the most dirt we’ve ever seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While on the topic of stupid Congressmen from Texas, let’s all have a laugh at Joe Barton.

the latter is an inaccurate quote tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the latter is an inaccurate quote tbh
    Thanks, “well actually” guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I am going to read a paragraph which is, if true, very ironic.

And this is from Dr. Apt’s paper, and I quote:

‘Wind energy is a finite resource. At large scale, slowing down the wind by using its energy to turn turbines has environmental consequences. A group of researchers at Princeton University …

found that wind farms may change the mixing of air near the surface, drying the soil near the site.

At planetary scales, David Keith, who was then at Carnegie Mellon, and coworkers found that

if wind supplied 10 percent of expected global electricity demand in 2100 …

the resulting change in the earth’s atmospheric energy might cause some regions of the world

to experience temperature change of approximately 1 degree Centigrade.’ …

"Now,
    wind is God’s way of balancing heat.

Wind is the way you shift heat from areas where it is hotter to areas where it is cooler.

That is what wind is. (winds blowing off the hot land onto the cold sea? like in CA?)

Wouldn’t it be ironic

if in the interest of global warming we mandated massive switches to energy, which is a finite resource,

which slows the winds down, which causes the temperature to go up?

Now, I am not saying that is going to happen,

Mr. Chairman, but that is definitely something on the massive scale.

I mean, it does make some sense.

You stop something.

You can’t transfer that heat and the heat goes up.

It is just something to think about." (and let's all kill wind energy and keep killing the planet with carbon energy)

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-bartons-2009/

Barton is a BigCarbon , typical for TX.

"
    Republican congressman Joe Barton, who ended the day fighting to save his own career after making a bizarre "apology" to BP that he was later forced to retract by his own party."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/richard-adams-blog/2010/jun/17/joe-barton-bp-apology-oil-spill-republican

Barton doesn't address the ACTUAL "something on a massive scale" of 150 years of carbon energy and the Ms killed by its pollution. His BigOil paymasters wouldn't like that.

Texans who elect ing stupid, ignorant, corrupt politicians are stupid ignorant people, aka "God's way" of making TX a hole run by bags.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...what do Steven King and this guy have in common? Anyone? anyone?

hahahaha!

Was that fat hands?

This sounded like a day in the posting life of fat hands!
    Only difference is this dumb in the vid had the balls to display his ignorance in person lol.

Thread Information