Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Without pictures what you are saying is just hearsay. Even if it's true it doesn't change anything. Durant is a passive aggressive guy by nature. For years he said he was cool with Westbrook when it was obvious that he wasn't happy with playing with him. We all saw him bolt from Westbrook the moment he had the chance to do so. I expect the same thing to happen next summer with him and Draymond.
    I hope you're right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This right here:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been fun watching all of mouthbreather's beta speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant couldnt win with Adams, Kanter, WB, D Fisher, Ibaka, Robertson.
    Lebron would have won a couple of rings with those.
    His ness would have chemistry issues with WB and get exposed out West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the lakers are the alibaba of basketball, can't do by themselves but suck each others every time they manage to steal something from someone better than them..

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the lakers are the yankees of basketball
    Fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ing hate that mouth breather but if he really said that he just won some points with me tbh
    Same tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    green's end game is to secure his max contract by getting rid of the real star who should be given the max. yall ain't reading between the lines is all.

ps: i bet KD goes to the lakers in '19 & green is dumped in order to give kawhi max money. book it!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When will players realize than joining the Lakers in the current social media times only hurt their legacies? Fans of any other team don't respect players that choose the easy route. Winning a championship in a small market like OKC or Cleveland is ten times more relevant than winning it in LA, where all the stars go to collide.

If Durant wanted to gain some credibility back after joing a 73 wins team, this isn't the way to go about it, tbh.
    Who cares about legacy though if you’re Anthony Davis? He’s not going to be in the KG/Duncan tier. On the other hand, you get to spend your prime years being on a super team in the biggest market in the league. Can’t get any better than that tbh

and Kevin Durant has already ruined his legacy so not like jumping ship again will even mater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant has no legacy to speak about. Might as well ride around on LBJ's coattails. Green's utility has dropped like a stone now that the league has adjusted to the new offensive styles. Big question whether a rank like Durant can keep his head in with the team this year. That team has always been fragile, with Green as de facto leader, which is pretty pathetic.

Thread Information