Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Stephen A’s sauces..

“I’m hearing the Knicks and the Lakers, with the Lakers having the edge,” Smith said on his radio show, via Bleacher Report. “That’s what I’m hearing. Two weeks ago, I heard the Knicks had the edge. Now, I hear the Lakers have the edge. Let me tell you something, it appears to be one of those two teams which is Kevin Durant’s next destination.

Only a matter of time til boy KD runs to create his next Superteam tbh,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    According to Stephen A’s sauces..

[FONT="]“I’m hearing the Knicks and the Lakers, with the Lakers having the edge,” Smith said on his radio show, [/FONT]via Bleacher Report. “That’s what I’m hearing. Two weeks ago, I heard the Knicks had the edge. Now, I hear the Lakers have the edge. Let me tell you something, it appears to be one of those two teams which is Kevin Durant’s next destination.

Only a matter of time til boy KD runs to create his next Superteam tbh,

ultimate "heel' tuen 2nd only to joining state ...
    He would have so many more haters ...and the Lakers too if that's possible.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Remember the last time Stephen A. called Durbeta to the Lakers months in advance and then Durbeta signed with the Warriors instead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember the last time Stephen A. called Durbeta to the Lakers months in advance and then Durbeta signed with the Warriors instead?
    This seems to have some legs to it though tbh. Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if he did it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers getting everybody again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When will players realize than joining the Lakers in the current social media times only hurt their legacies? Fans of any other team don't respect players that choose the easy route. Winning a championship in a small market like OKC or Cleveland is ten times more relevant than winning it in LA, where all the stars go to collide.

If Durant wanted to gain some credibility back after joing a 73 wins team, this isn't the way to go about it, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *yawn

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as Kawhi doesn't ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say that would be filthy as seeing Durant and LeBron on the same team. Though not as nasty as the team Durant is already on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When will players realize than joining the Lakers in the current social media times only hurt their legacies? Fans of any other team don't respect players that choose the easy route. Winning a championship in a small market like OKC or Cleveland is ten times more relevant than winning it in LA, where all the stars go to collide.

If Durant wanted to gain some credibility back after joing a 73 wins team, this isn't the way to go about it, tbh.
    dont get me wrong brotha I understand what you mean it is more relevant but people don’t care about that if the laker or Knicks win none of that matters tbh. If lakers get Durant there wouldn’t be as much hate like GS got or Miami because the media would love it. I love my lakers but sometimes the media nonsense is annoying tbh. just being real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They care far less about labels than they do about money, rings and Hollywood deals. Every star now wants to build a media brand. LA is where it's at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say that would be filthy as seeing Durant and LeBron on the same team. Though not as nasty as the team Durant is already on.
    The Yankees of pro bball. Buying everybody. No honor in winning that way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually, no, I don't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You laughed at us getting LBJ this past summer too, right?

We may not get him, but I GUARAN DAMN TEE you he ain't going to the Sp*rs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be The Ultimate Poosy move ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can they afford all 3?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how the Pelicans are just handing the Lakers Anthony Davis for the same trash "prospects" that couldn't land Kawhi Leonard when he was forcing his way out and killing his trade value by saying he'd only go to LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be The Ultimate Poosy move ever.
    It wouldn't be worse than his last one joining a 73 win team that came a Kyrie Irving three away from repeating.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like how the Pelicans are just handing the Lakers Anthony Davis for the same trash "prospects" that couldn't land Kawhi Leonard when he was forcing his way out and killing his trade value by saying he'd only go to LA.

Them s ain’t trading us AD lol. I’m a laker fan but a realist as well. They can easily call Boston and get a package 10x better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as Kawhi doesn't ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wouldn't be worse than his last one joining a 73 win team that came a Kyrie Irving three away from repeating.
    At this point KD is building such a ty legacy, going to the 73 win team because he blew the 3-1 lead, the 2 twitter accounts, then the McCollum beef, now Raymond.
    Even if he goes to LA Lebron will be the alpha, those rings in GS aint worth poo.

Thread Information