Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    You're a bitch
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Being 6'9" with a 7'3" wingspan isn't a limitation if he hits the weight room. Just ask Draymond.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve always thought he was a good player

ing Poop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao 4-4-4 in 26 mins... typical fathead

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Letting him go was bad decision. Kyle > Bertans >>> Belinelli. We would have been better off not using the MLE at all and keeping both...
    Not the same contract guys, the mistake was not taking other player than our Bertans , forbes and company, sign cunnigham... but the KA decision was the good one for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao 4-4-4 in 26 mins... typical fathead
    We didn’t see you around here when he had his huge game 2 days ago...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is garbage.

He’d be one of our best player on this year’s team. Can’t you guys admit he's having a good year in Memphis ? Stop being blind and admit you were wrong...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is garbage.
    Actually he isn't. Spurs could really use his defense right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We didn’t see you around here when he had his huge game 2 days ago...
    I'm always around my dude... the point is his 6ppg average *is* par for the course with this dude, not the outlier...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually he isn't. Spurs could really use his defense right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen people here about Simmons 3P% being in the low 30s, have they looked at what this scrub is averaging in that dept this season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's so good, Garret ing Temple plays more minutes than him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when the Spurs let fathead walk and then he went to Memphis and averaged 6 points and people act like he is a difference maker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm always around my dude... the point is his 6ppg average *is* par for the course with this dude, not the outlier...
    Ok, keep looking at the points section, dude...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, keep looking at the points section, dude...
    What else do I need to look at? His rebounds, assists, 26% 3 point average?

He's a scrub, and I'm certainly glad the Spurs didn't overpay for that guy. We already have enough overpaid players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the top two great news this summer, tbh, alongside Parker getting the out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's a scrub, and I'm certainly glad the Spurs didn't overpay for that guy. We already have enough overpaid players.
    I just thought a member of ST with this total of posts would know a little bit more about basketball, but maybe all your posts are just the same quality you just showed me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just thought a member of ST with this total of posts would know a little bit more about basketball, but maybe all your posts are just the same quality you just showed me.
    Yeah, make it about me and my post count, that's really telling me about basketball knowledge.

What are your arguments? What are these fabled qualities the Spurs would need from him now, and based on what? He's spent many years with the Spurs, showing his allergy to shooting, and his lack of impact without the ball in his hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El nono is King of the casuals, a rich mans dabom (, he stans Manu rather than Mills) ... Nothing to see here. Basketball is not always about scoring. Jonathan Simmons will spend about 5 years in the league and never be a team asset. Kyle will double that as a role player. Its dumb to compare guards and forwards anyway.

It's also funny that Simmons is brought up, he owes his career to Kyle for their summer league blowout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wouldn't fit on this year's team anyways. Our 2 best players are iso midrange guys, would Anderson really fit? Nope. I'm glad that he got his contract but at the end of the day we need toughness and a dog out there and that isn't Anderson. He's a follower and since the Grizz are tough he is playing tough, but with our soft ass team, he would be just another piece of Charmin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, make it about me and my post count, that's really telling me about basketball knowledge.

What are your arguments? What are these fabled qualities the Spurs would need from him now, and based on what? He's spent many years with the Spurs, showing his allergy to shooting, and his lack of impact without the ball in his hands.
    We don't need another offensive player this year, we need defense. And Anderson is good at it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He doesn't look like a scrub in memphis

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their defense is just fine I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always liked KA and don't have some biased axe to grind regarding him, but his aversion to shooting was maddening. The possibility is there for him to be a Boris Diaw type of all around utility guy deferring to Gasol & Conley & others. I think if KA is the 7th best player on your team, you're in pretty good shape. If he's the 3rd best, you ain't winning a championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always liked KA and don't have some biased axe to grind regarding him, but his aversion to shooting was maddening. The possibility is there for him to be a Boris Diaw type of all around utility guy deferring to Gasol & Conley & others. I think if KA is the 7th best player on your team, you're in pretty good shape. If he's the 3rd best, you ain't winning a championship.
    Diaw was also averse to shooting, most of the time. The biggest difference between their games that I saw was that Diaw had at least a credible 3 pointer to space the floor. If Kyle had that, he'd be a Spur right now.

Thread Information