Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much hate on this guy for the last couple of seasons. He looked in great shape tonight and once his shot starts going down, what are you haters gonna do?

He's clearly the team leader, perfect glue vet, mentored Murray into a fantastic player and stepped back so he can blossom, buys rounds of coffee for his teammates, he's the coach on the floor, etc. I don't understand the criticism.

And don't even get me started on his salary. He ranks #111 in the league, even Ian Mahinmi and Dewayne Dedmon make more money than him.

Frankly, he should get an extension ASAP, IMO.

Anyways, start apologizing below, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is keeping him around really worth all that free coffee? Anyway, I got his extension right here.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya that is your opinion and a dumb ass one at that. You want to give Mills an extention so Derrick White can go to another team . Real smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya that is your opinion and a dumb ass one at that. You want to give Mills an extention so Derrick White can go to another team . Real smart.
    There's enough minutes for White, Murray and Patty. Heck, I rather we move Forbes while he's still making fluke shots. White is more of a SG anyways.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good job nono. still getting kids in 2019. true vet of the forums

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's enough minutes for White, Murray and Patty. Heck, I rather we move Forbes while he's still making fluke shots. White is more of a SG anyways.
    Not enough money though. And resigning mills to 14 mill is just re ed. When you got derozen white walker Forbes and Poeltl to resign. For the record I don’t want them to sign derozen . But I definitely don’t want mills back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not enough money though. And resigning mills to 14 mill is just re ed. When you got derozen white walker Forbes and Poeltl to resign. For the record I don’t want them to sign derozen . But I definitely don’t want mills back
    Meh, the Spurs need to resign him for less now, he's obviously a vet. Isn't the cap going up to $25m or so in a year?

The Spurs should really extend Forbes and Walker to bigger contracts, then package them with DDR for an actual franchise player if one becomes available. Somebody like Westbrook for example. Westbrook-Mills would probably be the best backcourt in the west.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so I’m hearing this right you want to trade our youth and ddfor a guy who leads the league in turnovers.. shoots about 26 percent from three and shoots his team out of the game every year in the playoffs.. while paying him 35 mill a year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People not getting that El Nono is trolling

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if patty can be a microwave and solid 3rd pg then i’m ok with pop being his huckleberry

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Patty in small doses. His defense isn’t good overall but he’s got a way of getting some timely steals and he annoys the other team. And he’s better as a microscopic shooting guard than he is manning the point. But I agree with most that I’d rather see Lonnie get some minutes.

Even if you are trolling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty ain’t going anywhere anytime soon tbh. He’s gonna be a Spur for a while. He’s PATFO’s team pet. Just hope his next contract is a lot more appropriate for his skill-set tbh.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isn't elnono that chunky dude who got soda pop spilled all over him when manu hit that baseline game winner on the road?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isn't elnono that chunky dude who got soda pop spilled all over him when manu hit that baseline game winner on the road?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not chunky ... fat ... plain and simple

but I love his trolling!

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG some of you are too easy. That still doesn't explain why a grown-ass man thinks it's fun to wind people up and watch them scream.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the wrote that post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sorry that we didn’t pay Patty more tbh. Had I known in the playoffs that he would shoot 1% from 3 for every million dollars we gave him then we should’ve paid him the max. Instantly turns a 13% 3 point choke artist into a 43% assassin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty going to get his number retired.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue with Patty is matchups in a series. I think we saw that against Denver. I think he is a threat in many ways, but at the same time a weak area on the team. He needs to be used in small amounts. If he is not crushing threes really he needs to be sitting on the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who doesn't agree can't call themselves a real fan

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t know I was on r/goespursgo

What’s sadder is OP actually got some PATFO fluffers to agree with him. It was always obvious they never watched the games (to busy being beta and giving out Gawk Gawks) because they would’ve realized the wombat shot 3/11 lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much hate on this guy for the last couple of seasons. He looked in great shape tonight and once his shot starts going down, what are you haters gonna do?

He's clearly the team leader, perfect glue vet, mentored Murray into a fantastic player and stepped back so he can blossom, buys rounds of coffee for his teammates, he's the coach on the floor, etc. I don't understand the criticism.

And don't even get me started on his salary. He ranks #111 in the league, even Ian Mahinmi and Dewayne Dedmon make more money than him.

Frankly, he should get an extension ASAP, IMO.

Anyways, start apologizing below, tbh.
    I agree Mills gets too much hate. This guy's job was to mentor our young guys (especially guards) and we now have young guards outperforming their expectations yet we only see Mills as a nuisance at this point. Mills should play 2nd unit PG with White as the SG. It would work so perfectly for everyone. White struggles to find aggressiveness playing PG and Mills knows the system well-enough to facilitate and still spread the floor for White's penetration.

We also have to look at the fact Belinelli was already trade bait and still is. Pop needs to continue to play him so they can find a trade partner soon. Walker can slowly play his way into the rotation during the season. I am fine with that. Carroll will have to replace Walker in the lineup as the veteran guy and not Belli.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who doesn't agree can't call themselves a real fan
    This. Clearly

Thread Information