Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhitter can't even play 2 games without his vagina bleeding all over the place. What a ing got.
    And he’s like 28. imagine his injuries at the end of the mega deal the Clips /Lakes are about to gift him

Will be fully washed up by 30

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando had, I think, 2 wins when they beat the Spurs. They've been playing well since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston is not great yet

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What did you expect? Lakers were trash last year and then let their best player in Randle walk. I don't even know how they won as many games as they did. James is awesome, but then they signed trashy one-year players. None of their young players look like they picked up a basketball in the offseason.
    Still rather be in our situation than the Spurs’

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still rather be in our situation than the Spurs’
    Lol, okay bro

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys are paying 16 million to Pau Gasol. I should end it right there.
    LaMarcus Aldridge is going on 34, true one could say LeBron is too, but LMA ain’t LeBron.

whats your future looking like? DeMar DeRozan and ACL Murray? You me and the whole world knows no team will ever win with DeRozan as the cornerstone of a team. And you have no money to spend.

Yeah Lonzo sucks, but at least we have options and 38million for next summer.
    Don’t be ridiculous.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

dang, magic got bamboozled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are paying 16 million to Pau Gasol. I should end it right there.
    LaMarcus Aldridge is going on 34, true one could say LeBron is too, but LMA ain’t LeBron.

whats your future looking like? DeMar DeRozan and ACL Murray? You me and the whole world knows no team will ever win with DeRozan as the cornerstone of a team. And you have no money to spend.

Yeah Lonzo sucks, but at least we have options and 38million for next summer.
    Don’t be ridiculous.
    Lakers are a ty team with ty players and have been ty for years. They slapped an aging band-aid called LeBron on a decrepit, bad team and they still aren't good. Meanwhile they hope they can pull in FAs to become the next Pippen-Barkley-Olajuwon Rockets. Good luck, bro.

Thread Information