Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How can you be gay and have kids with 7 different women? Something doesn't add up, tbh. Either that rumour is fake, or he's not gay, just a sex addict freak that would bang anything.
    What rumor are you saying might be fake? Maybe the gay stuff, but he's admitted to 5 of the women and it's widely believed there are two more with hush money agreements.

It's also not totally uncommon (at least in America) for a repressed sexual who's been raised to think being gay is a sin to be a sexual deviant when it comes to women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What rumor are you saying might be fake? Maybe the gay stuff, but he's admitted to 5 of the women and it's widely believed there are two more with hush money agreements.

It's also not totally uncommon (at least in America) for a repressed sexual who's been raised to think being gay is a sin to be a sexual deviant when it comes to women.
    Yeah, the gay rumours.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many in hollywood and in the GQ elite/high fashion society (which includes famous athletes) are bisexual. They don't think about putting sexual orientation labels within their own class like the good ole "straight" and "gay" labels that middle class and poor people put on one another.

Many people in mexico/latin america claimed for years juan gabriel was gay, and that he fathered children through in vitro. The reality is he was bisexual and ed women like any straight guy would. He never admitted in print or televised interviews that he was "gay".

A lot of people don't know that vicente fernandez is bisexual. He supposely likes young fit men. Everybody knows his son is because he's always getting busted in gay parties in las vegas. The mexican media hides his gay secret and carefully guards his "macho" image because of what he means to the working class people and mexican culture in general.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are still trying to figure out he destroyed Kobe’s achilles

Deight had some moves

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    So Howard might be bi-sexual, I wonder how many NBA players are actually bi-sexual that we never here about.
    Word is, R&B singer Jermaine Stewart is the person who gave Magic HIV,

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you be gay and have kids with 7 different women? Something doesn't add up, tbh. Either that rumour is fake, or he's not gay, just a sex addict freak that would bang anything.
    The word " sexual" or gay were invented in the 1800's by a german psychologist. Before then they were known as sodomites. Sodomites are not exclusive to just ing their own sex, they'll anything. To these liberals, anything and everything goes. Teens, adults, kids, animals etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The word " sexual" or gay were invented in the 1800's by a german psychologist. Before then they were known as sodomites. Sodomites are not exclusive to just ing their own sex, they'll anything. To these liberals, anything and everything goes. Teens, adults, kids, animals etc.

Thread Information