Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Baseball is a way different animal. It's literally impossible for one guy to put a team on his back and win a le

Is that all Jackson's fault? Of course not and the article gives some reasons why, including bad front office moves.
    Exactly. All of the all time greats given Baltimores exact same roster and situation don't do any better.
    Maybe some of them would figure out a way to get more playoff wins, but i doubt it.

That having been said yes i remember some real eggs Jackson threw. Especially vs (i think Pittsburg).
    Can we talk about the strength and medical team that was rated F-.

"Jackson has a 1-3 career playoff record.."
    NFL Playoffs: Chargers knew '60 to 70 percent' of Ravens offensive plays before they happened - CBSSports.com

Of course Mahomes and other QBs would have overcome that.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Exactly. All of the all time greats given Baltimores exact same roster and situation don't do any better.
    Maybe some of them would figure out a way to get more playoff wins, but i doubt it.
    I think any number of HOFers do better

Ancient injured Odell Beckham and Nelson Agholor. Media is acting like Jackson now has some kind of super stacked WR core to work with.

But but but the Ravens also took a WR in the 1st Round. (Hey they did that two years ago too.)

None of them over 5' 10"

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rashod bateman was the other first round pick you mentioned and he's 6'1 200

hes been hurt both seasons so far

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ancient injured Odell Beckham and Nelson Agholor. Media is acting like Jackson now has some kind of super stacked WR core to work with.

But but but the Ravens also took a WR in the 1st Round. (Hey they did that two years ago too.)

None of them over 5' 10"
    Well at least you have your built in excuse ready to go when Lamar exits the first round again

Well at least you have your built in excuse ready to go when Lamar exits the first round again
    Well at least you have your built in excuse ready to go when Lamar exits the first round again.

rashod bateman was the other first round pick you mentioned and he's 6'1 200

hes been hurt both seasons so far
    So he's really helped Jackson when he's been out how many games?

See strength and conditioning post.
    But of course Jackson was supposed to have overcome that, right?

rashod bateman was the other first round pick you mentioned
    Glad you mentioned Bateman. Here he specifically speaks to the points you Jackson haters have been making all thread long. Addressing GM DeCosta:

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont know why you're whining to me. ive been a supporter of lamar getting paid. you mentioned their FRP wide receivers being short and i brought up that bateman is one who is not short. i also specifically mentioned that he's mostly been injured

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Well at least you have your built in excuse ready to go when Lamar exits the first round again.
    Difference is that you'll never blame Lamar for any of it. You're really in love.

Difference is that you'll never blame Lamar for any of it. You're really in love.
    I am an awesome talent evaluator, true.

No one said he would, I’m talking just a playoff win. Btw, this is the same roster that had the Bengals on the ropes in Cincy if not for a fluke turnover at the end. They probably win if he plays but he couldn’t bother being there for his teammates because “muh contract”

and before you spout some bull injury excuse, he was questionable for just about every game the previous month leading up to kickoff, holding the team hostage as a negotiating tactic.

Joe Montana would’ve played. Even Huntley was injured going into the game and he showed up. People will always make excuses for players like this
    You want to combine what you claim with the below F- report?

The difference between what Jackson has had to work with vs Mahomes is night and day.

Merely one aspect, and yes it continued into 2023
    Former Ravens criticize departed strength coach, Rashod Bateman fires back at Eric DeCosta - The Baltimore Banner

Their comments on social media came in the wake of an NFL Players Association survey of players, released Wednesday, that gave the Ravens’ strength staff an F-minus grade. Only one other team, the Atlanta Falcons, received a grade worse than a B.

More Ravens injuries occur in Monday’s practice, including WR Sammy Watkins - Baltimore Beatdown

I'm sure Patty Mahomes and Josh Allen would take this guy to All Pro level.

Another gutsy expensive move by the Ravens to help Lamar.
    Laquon Treadwell

Treadwell's journey through the NFL has been a bit more mercurial. Now on his seventh team in five years, the former Ole Miss standout was originally picked No. 23 overall by the Vikings back in 2016. He only once eclipsed 300 receiving yards in four seasons with Minnesota, logging a single catch as a rookie, then spent a year as a reserve for the Falcons.

His fortunes appeared to reverse in 2021 while playing for the Jaguars, posting a career-high 434 yards in 12 games as a quiet favorite of Trevor Lawrence. But Treadwell bounced between the Patriots and Cardinals last offseason before settling with the Seahawks, appearing in just six games.

Now in Baltimore, he figures to contend for a bottom-of-the-depth-chart role with veteran reserves like James Proche II, Andy Isabella and former Bengals backup Mike Thomas.

For the love of (*&^&%*()(

I'm prepared for an absolute show with Jackson running for his life, getting sacked every other play.

But if somehow they have rehabbed Melvin Gordon then let the miracle begin.

Source - Ravens sign RB Melvin Gordon III to 1-year, $3.1M deal - ESPN

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Let the excuses begin

Let the excuses begin
    Let the excuses begin.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Let the excuses begin.
    You got a good start, it's not even August

You got a good start, it's not even August
    You got a good start, it's not even August.

I can do this all day Nancy.

Your Strawman nonsense will be melted.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You got a good start, it's not even August.

I can do this all day Nancy.

Your Strawman nonsense will be melted.
    There's no excuses for me to make for him not winning the big games. You've made that your job.

There's no excuses for me to make for him not winning the big games. You've made that your job.
    Yawn.
    From article you posted:

Ravens didn't invest in wide receiver

"Ravens have invested the fewest cap dollars on offense and second-fewest on wide receivers since 2019. The results? The fewest receiving yards by wide receivers in three of the last four seasons."

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yawn.
    From article you posted:

Ravens didn't invest in wide receiver

"Ravens have invested the fewest cap dollars on offense and second-fewest on wide receivers since 2019. The results? The fewest receiving yards by wide receivers in three of the last four seasons."
    I'm glad to help you in that one but for future I'm gonna let you do your excuse leg work for yourself

I'm glad to help you in that one but for future I'm gonna let you do your excuse leg work for yourself
    Bok bok

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Chop chop. His excuses for losing won't post themselves

Thread Information