Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    The difference between what Jackson has had to work with vs Mahomes is night and day.

Merely one aspect, and yes it continued into 2023
    Former Ravens criticize departed strength coach, Rashod Bateman fires back at Eric DeCosta - The Baltimore Banner

Their comments on social media came in the wake of an NFL Players Association survey of players, released Wednesday, that gave the Ravens’ strength staff an F-minus grade. Only one other team, the Atlanta Falcons, received a grade worse than a B.

More Ravens injuries occur in Monday’s practice, including WR Sammy Watkins - Baltimore Beatdown

Glad you mentioned Bateman. Here he specifically speaks to the points you Jackson haters have been making all thread long. Addressing GM DeCosta:

You Jackson Haters may have a problem with rookie Jay Flowers.

Looking good in camp so far.

Including YAC. Huge problem for Ravens receivers the last 3 years.

Monken has said he wants to spread the field both vertically and horizontally, creating mismatches and open space for receivers. Last season the Ravens had 33 pass plays of 20 yards or more; only the New York Giants had fewer.
    “They need more explosive plays,” Baldinger said. “They need more yards after the catch. And some of these offensive principles can provide that.”

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You Jackson Haters may have a problem with rookie Jay Flowers.

Looking good in camp so far.

Including YAC. Huge problem for Ravens receivers the last 3 years.

Monken has said he wants to spread the field both vertically and horizontally, creating mismatches and open space for receivers. Last season the Ravens had 33 pass plays of 20 yards or more; only the New York Giants had fewer.
    “They need more explosive plays,” Baldinger said. “They need more yards after the catch. And some of these offensive principles can provide that.”
    Hope it works out for him

What's your excuse if it doesn't?

Bok bok bok bok Ba GAWK!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Bok bok bok bok Ba GAWK!
    can't wait to hear your next excuse

The difference between what Jackson has had to work with vs Mahomes is night and day.

Merely one aspect, and yes it continued into 2023
    Former Ravens criticize departed strength coach, Rashod Bateman fires back at Eric DeCosta - The Baltimore Banner

Their comments on social media came in the wake of an NFL Players Association survey of players, released Wednesday, that gave the Ravens’ strength staff an F-minus grade. Only one other team, the Atlanta Falcons, received a grade worse than a B.

More Ravens injuries occur in Monday’s practice, including WR Sammy Watkins - Baltimore Beatdown

Glad you mentioned Bateman. Here he specifically speaks to the points you Jackson haters have been making all thread long. Addressing GM DeCosta:

Yawn.
    From article you posted:

Ravens didn't invest in wide receiver

"Ravens have invested the fewest cap dollars on offense and second-fewest on wide receivers since 2019. The results? The fewest receiving yards by wide receivers in three of the last four seasons."
    can't wait to hear your next excuse
    Still waiting for you Jackson Haters 1st ever response to this.

Stop making excuses.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Still waiting for you Jackson Haters 1st ever response to this.

Stop making excuses.
    You're writing him a note to excuse him from Super Bowls because of his poor strength coaches and lack of spending on decent wide receivers. Got it already. What more am I supposed to say to you?

You're writing him a note to excuse him from Super Bowls because of his poor strength coaches and lack of spending on decent wide receivers. Got it already. What more am I supposed to say to you?
    Did that apply to his teams the past 3 years?

Still gonna bob n weave?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Did that apply to his teams the past 3 years?

Still gonna bob n weave?
    Did it? It's your excuses for him not winning big games, not mine.

Did it? It's your excuses for him not winning big games, not mine.
    Exactly.

And so if the new strength and training crew is on par with the rest of the NFL, along with if his receivers hold onto passes this year while having a modi of YAC and the offensive play calling is vastly improved you Jackson Haters will make the excuse that he is playing soo much better.

Prawk prawk.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Exactly.

And so if the new strength and training crew is on par with the rest of the NFL, along with if his receivers hold onto passes this year while having a modi of YAC and the offensive play calling is vastly improved you Jackson Haters will make the excuse that he is playing soo much better.

Prawk prawk.
    do you know the definition of an "excuse"?

Jay Fowler rookie WR is a keeper. Good draft pick. Looking forward to Action Jackson and Fowler hooking up and making you Haters cry some more.

Otherwise, they have 4 good TEs even tho that is the one position that has been satisfactory. Go figure.

The addition of Melvin Gordon III is beyond re ed and yes he contributed to last nights end of a 24 game win streak, albeit Pre Season games.
    Just re ed incompetence continued by this GM and Dumbaugh. Stop stealing a roster spot from a deserving player.
    Hopefully that is exactly what will happen and one of the other running backs will make the 53.

Backup QB was completely robbed of an endzone TD by butterfingers James Proche. Another shrimp receiver obtained by the GM. Was some defensive pass interference but still very catchable. Welcome to Lamar Jacksons world. Hopefully Proche gets replaced by a good WR.

Must have made you Haters happy. Prawk prawk.

Progress.
    Melvin Gordon was cut while undrafted rookie Keaton Mitc made the 52 roster.

Whew.

Any improvement in strength and conditioning team?
    Baltimore Ravens could rule out 10 starters for Week 3 vs. Colts (ebonybird.com)

do you know the definition of an "excuse"?
    Lets hear your and the other Jackson Haters excuses on the above.

Jackson Haters: "Prawk prawk"

Action Jackson
    7-7 90 yards
    5 runs for 31 + a TD.

Colts 10 Ravens 7 halftime.

Jacksons fault. Mahomes Josh Allen would have prevented those fumbles.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Any improvement in strength and conditioning team?
    Baltimore Ravens could rule out 10 starters for Week 3 vs. Colts (ebonybird.com)

Lets hear your and the other Jackson Haters excuses on the above.
    You're definitely loaded for bear for when or if the Ravens get bounced out of the playoffs again. Got your excuses loaded in each holster, safeties off.

You're definitely loaded for bear for when or if the Ravens get bounced out of the playoffs again. Got your excuses loaded in each holster, safeties off.
    Make sure you don't watch the end of todays game.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Make sure you don't watch the end of todays game.
    I've already read your excuses for why they lost in your pre game warmups

It's good to see you utilizing my outstanding football vision.
    No excuses from you when it comes to be.

Oh and more Ravens news, Odell Beckem Jr injured out (zero surprise) and.....
    dating Kim Kardashian -allegedly.
    I would cut the f-er on the spot but only if verified.

Here is more ammo for you Jackson Haters.
    2 of the *upgrade starting WRs are already out. ��

https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...e-at-clevland/

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    These AFC North games are great. I love old school black and blue football where every point is critical

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Here is more ammo for you Jackson Haters.
    2 of the *upgrade starting WRs are already out. ��

https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...e-at-clevland/
    DeRape Watson ruled out with a shoulder injury, rookie QB to start.

The game is Jackson’s to lose now. 13 points should be all the offense they need in this one

DeRape Watson ruled out with a shoulder injury, rookie QB to start.

The game is Jackson’s to lose now. 13 points should be all the offense they need in this one
    Wow, i was waiting for verification.
    What a score for those who picked Baltimore as an underdog yesterday.

Don't think even Dumbaugh and some of the butter fingered receivers can screw this up.
    BrownRef will probably step up but ya, Ravens should get this easy.

Whats the story on the rookie QB negro going for Cleveland?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Wow, i was waiting for verification.
    What a score for those who picked Baltimore as an underdog yesterday.

Don't think even Dumbaugh and some of the butter fingered receivers can screw this up.
    BrownRef will probably step up but ya, Ravens should get this easy.

Whats the story on the rookie QB negro going for Cleveland?
    Don’t know anything about him, tbh

Thread Information