Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Action Jackson gettin er done.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Here is more ammo for you Jackson Haters.
    2 of the *upgrade starting WRs are already out. ��

https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...e-at-clevland/
    Aww and you had your excuse all ready to go if they lost

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol that makes no sense. I had my lol ready to go tho.

Lol that makes no sense. I had my lol ready to go tho.
    Makes total sense.
    You Jackson Haters have all kinds of excuses why (as you claim) he's not a good QB.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Makes total sense.
    You Jackson Haters have all kinds of excuses why (as you claim) he's not a good QB.
    We both have reasons why he loses. Mine are pointed more at Jackson, yours are pointed more at everyone/anyone else but him

We both have reasons why he loses. Mine are pointed more at Jackson, yours are pointed more at everyone/anyone else but him
    Which you rarely, if ever provide an example.

Ok moving it to this year.
    He's 3-1, albeit vs teams. Nonetheless in the ONLY game the Ravens lost, did you watch the final 6 minutes.
    Perfect pass by Jackson to receiver who had the ball bounce off between his #s.
    Would have been chip shot FG with seconds remaining.
    Next, in OT another good pass good for another chip shot. Linebacker knows he's ed so basically just does a tackle on little Zay Flowers the rookie. No call.
    You spin will be ya calls get missed.
    Lets see that happen with Brady, Mahomes, (unless Mahomes was playing Brady) or any other top QB.
    Try to not change the subject.

I will attempt to get you video of both plays.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Right, I rarely give any reasons for Jackson being a loser. I just don't really care enough.

Right, I rarely give any reasons for Jackson being a loser. I just don't really care enough.
    When asked to give his reasons for stating Jackson "being a loser", Blake bailed to the exit with a pivot excuse.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    If Lamar breaks it he will only be keeping the seat warm for Anthony Richardson

If Lamar breaks it he will only be keeping the seat warm for Anthony Richardson
    Lamar already broke it. He owns the record, established in 2019 at 1206.

He (and hopefully you) got a big reality check last Sunday.
    But Richardson is tough and talented, I'll give you that.

Fields on the Bears was on his way to breaking Super Lamars record last year but got injured late so we'll never know what would have happened in the final game.

Ravens injuries: horrible David Ojabo news, 2 returns from IR, Marlon Humphrey update (ebonybird.com)

ity .

Odell Kardashian is due back. However if he is getting heavily involved with Kim i want his ass cut.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ravens injuries: horrible David Ojabo news, 2 returns from IR, Marlon Humphrey update (ebonybird.com)

ity .

Odell Kardashian is due back. However if he is getting heavily involved with Kim i want his ass cut.
    I'd say Lamar's horrible red zone INT and not sensing the defender before getting stripped there in the 4th quarter contributed to the loss but I'm sure Team Lamar appreciates your excuses

Bravo for getting them in before the game started tho

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    throughout the game lamar got ed over by his receivers even more than mahomes did in week 1 tbh. had 7 charted drops, which is just nuts for a single game, multiple of which were TDs

but then the 2 turnovers at the end didnt help, not that the fumble was his fault, he was stripped from behind while in the throwing motion, and wasnt a cir stance where he held the ball for an unreasonable amount of time

still, ravens should have blown them out
    Last edited by spurraider21; 10-09-2023 at 01:35 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

he was stripped from behind while in the throwing motion, and wasnt a cir stance where he held the ball for an unreasonable amount of time
    The running back who stayed back to block and had an easy double team as the OLimenan was engaging Watt, looked like he 100 purposely missed JJ Watt incoming and instead did an air block.
    Dumbaugh acknowledged in the presser it was a **missed** block.

Fair and balanced Fabbs acknowledges the INT was just horrible. The did he even throw that pass directly to the DB for.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The running back who stayed back to block and had an easy double team as the OLimenan was engaging Watt, looked like he 100 purposely missed JJ Watt incoming and instead did an air block.
    Dumbaugh acknowledged in the presser it was a **missed** block.

Fair and balanced Fabbs acknowledges the INT was just horrible. The did he even throw that pass directly to the DB for.
    Fair and balanced Blake acknowledges the team as a whole blew it from top to bottom. It's old though for Team Lamar to keep giving him passes for the losses. Amazing you're actually acknowledging Lamar had his gaffs in crunch time when the game was still winnable.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Patrick has multiple Super Bowls and MVPs. The Chiefs also still won that game.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why is this thread 15 pages long?

Why is this thread 15 pages long?
    To match my size in inches.

Patrick has multiple Super Bowls and MVPs. The Chiefs also still won that game.
    Derrr errr errrr and did Patricks recievers drop 7 f-ing balls including at least 2 and probably 3 TDs? Special teams have a blocked punt for safery. Derr errr errr that is Lamars fault.
    Oh you don't want to go there.

Watch a freaking Ravens game before spouting.
    Are you going to respond to SR21s recent posts?
    Or just cherry pick on the one bad play Jackson made all day, albeit at the worst possible time?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Pretty weird how this happens to Lamar during crunch time.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    "......He had one more chance to be a hero with 45 seconds left, down 23-17. But on the second play of that drive, Jackson had the ball stripped when he ed his arm, and the Chargers recovered....."

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ss/2464769002/

"......He had one more chance to be a hero with 45 seconds left, down 23-17. But on the second play of that drive, Jackson had the ball stripped when he ed his arm, and the Chargers recovered....."

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ss/2464769002/
    I guess Lamars career just doesn't compare to your football career.

Thread Information