Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Good on Jackson. Get Dog Killer off the books.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if you separated lamar's passing stats and rushing stats he'd still be a top 12 fantasy QB and a top 12 fantasy RB this year

Baltimore looks good. If they play like last night, then even New England being spotted another home field advantage won't be enough.
    We were just speculating about PatsRef involvement should Giselle and company face a superior Baltimore team.
    Just when you thought you'd seen it all. Two *tripping* penalties.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    We were just speculating about PatsRef involvement should Giselle and company face a superior Baltimore team.
    Just when you thought you'd seen it all. Two *tripping* penalties.
    When were the tripping penalties? What game?

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Ravens should sign Kaepernick
    Well, they would've, but Kaep had to that up for himself. He'd fit in well as Jackson's backup, though.

Put Jackson at RB and Ingram at FB
    God, no. Jackson is already a better passer than Kaep ever was.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why are folks answering seriously to the racist's troll comment?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Another GW drive

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Dude had the Niners defense fooled all game. They never figured out when he was going to keep the ball and run it himself. If it wasn't for that fumble, Ravens probably would have won more comfortably.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    at this point you just always have to have the edge play contain even if jackson has handed it off 4-5 straight times. letting him run for 15 yards outside is so much worse than having the RB get 6-7 yards. plus theres the potential for your nose tackle and linebackers to make a play inside. when the edge blows outside coverage, there's no chance of anybody making a play.

Dude had the Niners defense fooled all game. They never figured out when he was going to keep the ball and run it himself. If it wasn't for that fumble, Ravens probably would have won more comfortably.
    Yep I agree. That fumble gives Ravens tons of momentum. A correctable mistake by Jackson. He knew he blew it right away. Glad it happened in a W.

I foresee PatsRef making a huge appearance.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wrong thread

10-2

1039 Vicks record
    977 Jackson after 12 games
    62 to break record

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ravens scored 3 points in the 2nd Half. Jackson had a couple nice runs to go along with his 105 passing yards.

Edit: not sure if you watched the game but 49ers fumbled on their own 23 yard line. Ravens had 1 Touchdown drive the entire game.....
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-02-2019 at 04:45 AM.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Ravens scored 3 points in the 2nd Half. Jackson had a couple nice runs to go along with his 105 passing yards.

Edit: not sure if you watched the game but 49ers fumbled on their own 23 yard line. Ravens had 1 Touchdown drive the entire game.....
    Yes, I watched the entire game. Jackson fumbled the ball when the Ravens were rolling to a 4th straight scoring drive. That fumble changed the momentum of the game. Jackson protects the ball there and it's probably a 20 pts win for the Ravens.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yes, I watched the entire game. Jackson fumbled the ball when the Ravens were rolling to a 4th straight scoring drive. That fumble changed the momentum of the game. Jackson protects the ball there and it's probably a 20 pts win for the Ravens.
    Jimmy fumbled the ball when the 49ers were rolling to a 14-0 lead. That fumble changed the momentum of the game.

Gould makes the field goal before halftime and it's probably a 20 pts win for the 49ers

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Jimmy fumbled the ball when the 49ers were rolling to a 14-0 lead. That fumble changed the momentum of the game.
    "Rolling to a 14-0 lead" They were on their own 20 yds. Didn't even get a 1st down on that drive, I think.

Gould makes the field goal before halftime and it's probably a 20 pts win for the 49ers

Look, I'm not trying to say the Ravens were all that much better than the Niners, just that Lamar had the Niners defense dominated there for while. Ever since their second drive of the game, up to that fumble, Lamar and the Ravens' offense were doing whatever they wanted with them.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "Rolling to a 14-0 lead" They were on their own 20 yds. Didn't even get a 1st down on that drive, I think.

Look, I'm not trying to say the Ravens were all that much better than the Niners, just that Lamar had the Niners defense dominated there for while. Ever since their second drive of the game, up to that fumble, Lamar and the Ravens' offense were doing whatever they wanted with them.
    Ravens had a couple big highlight runs but for the most part the 49ers planned worked - 20 points

49ers offense was able to move the ball on the ground and thru the air. Which the Ravens were not.

I think the Ravens did a great job milking the clock and keeping the 49ers offense off the field. But looking at tbe entire body of work and not just highlights on ESPN - 49ers were the superior team. A rematch on neutral field without rain is likely a double digit victory for SF

In the playoffs I expect defenses to take the gloves off and hit Jackson especially when he runs the option. Yesterday the 49ers only hit Jackson a couple times - and were flagged each time (once picked up) but that is a discussion for another time. In the playoffs teams won't baby Jackson and will stomach the flag & 15 yards if needed.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Ravens had a couple big highlight runs but for the most part the 49ers planned worked - 20 points

49ers offense was able to move the ball on the ground and thru the air. Which the Ravens were not.

I think the Ravens did a great job milking the clock and keeping the 49ers offense off the field. But looking at tbe entire body of work and not just highlights on ESPN - 49ers were the superior team. A rematch on neutral field without rain is likely a double digit victory for SF

In the playoffs I expect defenses to take the gloves off and hit Jackson especially when he runs the option. Yesterday the 49ers only hit Jackson a couple times - and were flagged each time (once picked up) but that is a discussion for another time. In the playoffs teams won't baby Jackson and will stomach the flag & 15 yards if needed.
    As an impartial viewer, I think the Ravens dominated most of the game. That's why they dominated time of possession and had 6 more 1st downs. And, like I said, I think the difference would have been bigger if not for that Jackson fumble when the Ravens were getting deep into another scoring drive.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As an impartial viewer, I think the Ravens dominated most of the game. That's why they dominated time of possession and had 6 more 1st downs. And, like I said, I think the difference would have been bigger if not for that Jackson fumble when the Ravens were getting deep into another scoring drive.
    Yes rushing teams usually lead in those two statistics

49ers had nearly 2 more yards per play (1.3 more yards per carry)

49ers committed double the penalties

Time of possession was only a 5 minute gap.

49ers illustrated yesterday they are versatile and capable of big strikes. Ravens have so little room for error because they have a 4 yard offense.....

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Yes rushing teams usually lead in those two statistics

49ers had nearly 2 more yards per play (1.3 more yards per carry)

49ers committed double the penalties

Time of possession was only a 5 minute gap.

49ers illustrated yesterday they are versatile and capable of big strikes. Ravens have so little room for error because they have a 4 yard offense.....
    I saw it the other way around. Ravens, even not playing their best game (Lamar has proven to be a much better aerial threat than what he was vs the Niners) still managed to dominate most of the game, while the Niners managed to stay on the game thanks to big (maybe even flukey) plays, like they had in their two touchdowns: a 30+ plus yds pass in 4th and 1 and the other a similar yardage run by their backup running back.

Post Count
    I saw it the other way around. Ravens, even not playing their best game (Lamar has proven to be a much better aerial threat than what he was vs the Niners) still managed to dominate most of the game, while the Niners managed to stay on the game thanks to big (maybe even flukey) plays, like they had in their two touchdowns: a 30+ plus yds pass in 4th and 1 and the other a similar yardage run by their backup running back.

Not trying to make excuses for the Ravens but this was their defense first real game playing in the elements. I think on a clear day the 49ers don't run all over them and the Ravens would had gotten more pressure on Jimmy than they did. Even Lamar looked sorta off this game. The 49ers had already played a game this year in the pouring rain against the worthless Redskins.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

True?
    Baseball has long known dark background makes ball much easier to see.
    Snowflake USA has to be p.c. on everything.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lamar Jackson is winning the MVP

Would you rank him Top 5 at his position? In my 25+ years of Professional Sports knowledge, I cannot think of another time where the MVP of the sport was not even Top 5 at his own position. The only other example would be Westbrook and he was a Top 5 guard.

#1 thus far this season. Easily.

Thread Information