Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I mean, Brady had plenty of years with no name receivers and flimsy O Lines. Exactly on Mahomes having a bad one last year but if not for them letting the foot of the gas, should have been in the SB. Great QBs figure it out.

In addition to GOAT BradyRef:

Gronk
    Moss
    Edelman
    Aaron Hernandez
    Branch

The running backs catching passes, while not spectacular were very solid.
    Faulk
    James White
    Bellicheat and Brady had great outlet passes to the RBs

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    C'mon now. This was the 2015 Patriot offense:

Patriots Roster
    QB: Tom Brady, Jimmy Garoppolo
    RB: Shane Vereen, LeGarrette Blount, Brandon Bolden, Jonas Gray, James White
    FB: James Develin
    TE: Rob Gronkowski, Michael Hoomanawanui, Tim Wright
    WR: Julian Edelman, Brandon LaFell, Danny Amendola, Josh Boyce, Matthew Slater, Brian Tyms

You gotta give Tom Bunchen some cred here on that.

C'mon now. This was the 2015 Patriot offense:

Patriots Roster
    QB: Tom Brady, Jimmy Garoppolo
    RB: Shane Vereen, LeGarrette Blount, Brandon Bolden, Jonas Gray, James White
    FB: James Develin
    TE: Rob Gronkowski, Michael Hoomanawanui, Tim Wright
    WR: Julian Edelman, Brandon LaFell, Danny Amendola, Josh Boyce, Matthew Slater, Brian Tyms

You gotta give Tom Bunchen some cred here on that.
    Brady definitely a good strategist.

Jackson is the first player to have a 75-yard passing touchdown and 75-yard rushing touchdown in the same game. He also had his 11th 100-yard rushing game as a quarterback, breaking Michael Vick's record for the most in NFL history.

Should either of these malcontent / diva's be considered by the Ravens on the trade wire? (or any other team)

DeShaun Jackson
    Odell Beckham Junior
    I wouldn't trade for either guy, though DeSean could be a good value add.
    Well we get to find out.
    Desean Jackson now on the Ravens.
    Can't find a thing about what happened with his latest short stay -the Raiders.

Dk if he is brain damaged like Antonio Brown or what is up. Left the 7-1 Rams because of muh touches. Rams went on to the Bowl.

Has Desean Jackson scored any humility?
    Here's one of Mr. Full of Himselfs finest recent moments:
    Watch: Raiders’ DeSean Jackson forgets to run to the end zone, immediately fumbles (fansided.com)
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 10-26-2022 at 12:12 PM.

82 yards vs Saints. Wasn't even looking to run that much.
    7.4 yards per carry on the year, another record.

4th All Time rushing yards. Only question is how long until he catches Vick.

834 Justin Fields
    666 Super Lamar on 30 less carries. Both of them shredding the rock at 6.9 per carry.

Super Lamar to again play thru a hip injury this Sunday. Explains why he has not been busting a move as often this year. Last week he went for 35 yards to the 3 yard line for a 1st and goal. Of course another of the hapless receiving crew got it called back with a completely unnecessary hold.
    Deshaun Jackson is listed as Questionable. He's looked good in his brief appearances.

Fields may have to miss game. He is on pace to break Lamarys single season rushing record.

Justin Fields injury update: Bears QB battling 'basically an AC joint injury,' uncertain for Week 12 vs. Jets - CBSSports.com

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Records are nice, but I hope we sit Fields. No reason to risk any further damage to his shoulder in what is now a tank season.

89 yards and two inches from a TD in another Ravens ultra lame 4th qtr giveaway vs Jacksonville.

834 Justin Fields (idle, injury)
    755 Lamar Jackson

Lamar let INET troll get to him after the game.
    Harbaugh, Lamar Jackson met after 'out of character' tweet (espn.com)

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Records are nice, but I hope we sit Fields. No reason to risk any further damage to his shoulder in what is now a tank season.
    Beating the Patriots @ Belichick's house was their Super Bowl, tbh.

Now tank and get a QB or draft best player available on defense

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Beating the Patriots @ Belichick's house was their Super Bowl, tbh.

Now tank and get a QB or draft best player available on defense
    I doubt we go with a QB. Fields has shown enough to earn another year.

So they will most likely go with a pass rusher, assuming we stay at the 2-4 range.

If we accidentally pick up some Ws and drop lower in the draft then we can start looking at WRs or OL talent.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

So they will most likely go with a pass rusher, assuming we stay at the 2-4 range.

If we accidentally pick up some Ws and drop lower in the draft then we can start looking at WRs or OL talent.
    Like I get why they dumped Mack (old age/injury), but I don't get why they blew up almost their whole defense. Roquan Smith?? Really? That guy was a star.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Like I get why they dumped Mack (old age/injury), but I don't get why they blew up almost their whole defense. Roquan Smith?? Really? That guy was a star.
    Poles has that Presti fever. He's collecting picks like they're Pokémon.

Lamar Jackson leaves practice early with quadriceps injury (msn.com)

Hopefully the Ravens are just sheltering him from the media after he let troll cause him to lose self control.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

If y’all are at 2 should trade down for a haul. Someone will trade up to grab either stroud or young….whichever of the 2 doesn’t go 1

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    If y’all are at 2 should trade down for a haul. Someone will trade up to grab either stroud or young….whichever of the 2 doesn’t go 1
    Honestly wouldn't surprise me if we did. Poles will def jump at the chance, especially if a team is willing to overpay for the pick like Pace did for Trubisky.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    injured his knee

^ you've never even smelt a football field. Go back to eating s.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Are you a Ravens fan or a Lamar fan? Not trolling, legitimately curious.

They need the 5th seed badly because it will be a bloodbath if they have to go to KC, Buffalo, or Cincy in the playoffs. They could pull off the road upset at whomever wins the AFC South if Lamar is healthy, but that’s the ceiling

Lamar fan.
    The org has almost completely lost it's way the last 2-3 years, especially this year.
    Greg Roman is really cracking up on the play calling. Probably out the door and taking the Stanford job. I know some of the Baltimore fans have been brutal in person after the game where Roman has to walk to get out.
    like not getting the play call into the QB on time is a chronic Raven problem, especially in the red zone. Ditto false starts in key spots. Ya every team does it once in a while. It's chronic with the Ravens.
    As to their glitzy record, that's maily because Action Jackson busted a move when they sorely needed it. Many many a game where on 3rd down and suck he would bust a move and run for the 1st.

GM who has drafted some beauties, has turned full re . Drafts Hollywoood Brown, spends 4 years developing him. Catches 90 passes. I know, lets trade him.

This receiving corps and play calling is like watching Greg Popped force Timmy Duncan to go with BonBon and washed Michael Finley at the PFs along with Bryn Bryn Fobes and Paddy 50 Mills locking down the perimeter.

As recently as last week, they were absolutely shredding the Browns run defense, which oh btw is about the worst in the NFL.
    I know, lets try some passes in the red zone with our suck ass receivers and average backup QB.
    *Fairness to QB the *INT in the red zone was a route quit by DeShaun Jackson.
    Another red zoner was caught pass then fumble.

Seriously, for Lamar Jackson to have racked up as many wins as he has with this cast is total prop worthy.

Thought for sure Justin Fields would break the record this Sunday, but he is sitting out.

Super Lamars 1,206 for a season record stands.

Bears' Justin Fields out Sunday, ending shot at QB rushing mark (espn.com)

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Records are nice and all, but I'm hoping Fields never gets close to it again.

It would, hopefully, mean that not only have we equipped him with a respectable offensive line and a weapon or two, but his passing game has also improved enough to take advantage of both upgrades.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Records are nice and all, but I'm hoping Fields never gets close to it again.

It would, hopefully, mean that not only have we equipped him with a respectable offensive line and a weapon or two, but his passing game has also improved enough to take advantage of both upgrades.
    Maybe you'll strike gold on drafting your next QB of the future this year. Will Levis is probably the best QB of this class. Fields just isn't a good enough passer or decision maker.

Thread Information