Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Oh wow I was way wrong that he'd be done by 2021. I lost a LOT on that bet.

Oh wow I was way wrong that he'd be done by 2021. I lost a LOT on that bet.
    So you spouted with no money accountability or skin in the game.

Oh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So you spouted with no money accountability or skin in the game.

Oh.
    Yeah, it's how message boards work.

Yeah, it's how message boards work.
    Ok.
    Since you were dead wrong about Lamar in 2021 it is reasonable to believe you can be dead wrong about Lamar in 22 23 24 and beyond.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ok.
    Since you were dead wrong about Lamar in 2021 it is reasonable to believe you can be dead wrong about Lamar in 22 23 24 and beyond.
    Since nobody can see the future, that is correct. You're catching on.

Since nobody can see the future, that is correct. You're catching on.
    Yet you have completely mischaracterized his play this past season and playoffs.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yet you have completely mischaracterized his play this past season and playoffs.
    No, you have.

Is this where I'm supposed to say "I'm rubber you're glue"?

I hope you are able to overcome your jealousy of Lamar.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'll always be jealous of Lamar's ability to run really fast. He's probably able to dunk better than me too

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Chiefs couldnt sustain a drive until Mahomes started scrambling. And Lamar is better at that.

Chiefs couldnt sustain a drive until Mahomes started scrambling. And Lamar is better at that.
    Chiefs or 49ers guaranteed Super Bowl wins last 2 years with Lamar.
    Probably 4-5.

I'll always be jealous of Lamar's ability to run really fast. He's probably able to dunk better than me too
    Hey why not have Lamar teach you how to pass too? Make you a triple threat.
    Might as well learn from the best:

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'll ask him first why he threw this ball late in the 4 th

I'll ask him first why he threw this ball late in the 4 th
    1st and goal at the 1.

Nice toss.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I hope you're able to overcome your jealousy of his girlfriend

Derrick Henry.
    Would have loved to have had him 4 years ago. Now? Not sure if the Ravens strength and conditioning team has improved or if Henry is on the Tom Brady diet.

If yes to both Henry as a Raven should help

Jadevon Clowney bails after one of his best seasons ever.

See what Numby de Costa comes up with.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Derrick Henry.
    Would have loved to have had him 4 years ago. Now? Not sure if the Ravens strength and conditioning team has improved or if Henry is on the Tom Brady diet.

If yes to both Henry as a Raven should help
    He's not gonna get 20 carries a game tho.

He's not gonna get 20 carries a game tho.
    Or he will get 20 carries some games and over 1,000 yards, maybe even 1200 until Dumbah shelves him in the playoffs?

More likely he gets 150 carries next season and goes for 600? Wonder what Henry himself want to do. Scale back and extend career several more years or continue to pound it?

Odell Beckam had a serviceable year, albeit vastly overpaid given his usage and injuries. But a net positive last year for sure. Now that his brain is pudding will be interesting to see who Dumbah and de Costa come up with. Probably run back the same WR crew as last year including Bateman and sans Beckham.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Or he will get 20 carries some games and over 1,000 yards, maybe even 1200 until Dumbah shelves him in the playoffs?

More likely he gets 150 carries next season and goes for 600? Wonder what Henry himself want to do. Scale back and extend career several more years or continue to pound it?

Odell Beckam had a serviceable year, albeit vastly overpaid given his usage and injuries. But a net positive last year for sure. Now that his brain is pudding will be interesting to see who Dumbah and de Costa come up with. Probably run back the same WR crew as last year including Bateman and sans Beckham.
    It's a tricky situation for RBs. If you take on 300 carries you best yourself up into a 5 year career. If you take on 150 to extend then teams may not want to pay much.

2nd on my list of positions I would never want to play right after OLine

It's a tricky situation for RBs. If you take on 300 carries you best yourself up into a 5 year career. If you take on 150 to extend then teams may not want to pay much.

2nd on my list of positions I would never want to play right after OLine
    Henrys 9th year, 2000 carries under his belt.
    Like to think he's going to limit to 100 carries and make a strong playoff push.
    Again, i have little faith in de Costa and Dumbah.

But when you have that fantastic QB almost anything can happen. Perhaps another AFC Championship game can be obtained.

Dk what the D is going to look like. Super foolish letting Jav Clowney get away. Or rather wasting the great year he had in what could have been a one and done Super Bowl.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He missed his chance this past year (and in 2019 too if we’re being honest).

He’s a great regular season player and no way Baltimore can do better at the position in the next 2-3 years, but he’s never going that far as a starter again. It is what it is. FWIW, Allen ain’t going to win either so long as that ginger plank of wood is calling the shots

He missed his chance this past year (and in 2019 too if we’re being honest).
    As Giselle Brady said, until Jackson and Allen can both throw and catch their own passes they are not going to Bowl.

It's not a knock on Patty either, he's the best scrambler / improviser.
    But KC has and ChiefRef has given him 5 tons more to work with then Dumbah and Co and the Bills.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    As Giselle Brady said, until Jackson and Allen can both throw and catch their own passes they are not going to Bowl.

It's not a knock on Patty either, he's the best scrambler / improviser.
    But KC has and ChiefRef has given him 5 tons more to work with then Dumbah and Co and the Bills.
    Lol Lamar excuses again

Lol Lamar excuses again
    Low NFL IQ poster is back.

Thread Information