Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    ......as the ran is pouring down outside, with my new puppy Maggie at my feet sound asleep, she's some funky mix but will never know it. I sure in the ain't telling her.

I can't sleep, and I tried, I even thought of going outside crawling in the back of the camper s and listen to that rain pouring down, I even have a bottle of AA back there somewhere. But didn't want Maggie out there, she knows where the doggie door is, the back of a truck would be a problem.

So here I sit munching on crackers and EASY CHEESE a pasteurized cheese snack....or so it reads, off in the distance some Gram Parsons covering some Merle Haggard, next up some Leon Russell, Dr.John, Grateful Dead and Donovan.

You ever......hold it a minute.....what? Judy it's pushin' 4:30 in the morning....what?....but I do care, can't ya call somebody, just kidding, ok ok ok.....but what about Maggie..she's just a dog? I thought we talked about this, I'm not some damn machine...what?....boy toy? That was Shawn Michaels. Alright alright....be right there.

All she thinks about is herself, couldn't care less about my health, she's killing me.

Gram Parsons.

Last edited by JohnnyZ; 11-29-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    .......but I do care, can't ya call somebody, just kidding, ok ok ok.....but what about Maggie..she's just a dog? I thought we talked about this, I'm not some damn machine...what?....boy toy?

All she thinks about is herself, couldn't care less about my health, she's killing me.
    uh...

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was a breezy evening for me as I sat in the rocking chair, whittling away at a chunk of hickory that nobody in the world wanted or needed......my puppy Maggie was at my feet, keeping those weathered toes warm on a cool night. The music in the background was faint and distant, but instantly recognizable. Kidz Bop. Covers of Drake, Taylor Swift, next up some Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, and Bruno Mars.

If i removed my bottom two ribs could I really........what? The puppy ate a napkin and now it's vomiting on my socks? This god damn dog.........let's find the lysol and clean this mess up......I'll call the vet in the morning.....what? All about that bass no treble? That was Meghan Trainor. All right all right, back to cleaning.

Kidz Bop.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ......as the ran is pouring down outside, with my new puppy Maggie at my feet sound asleep, she's some funky mix but will never know it. I sure in the ain't telling her.

I can't sleep, and I tried, I even thought of going outside crawling in the back of the camper s and listen to that rain pouring down, I even have a bottle of AA back there somewhere. But didn't want Maggie out there, she knows where the doggie door is, the back of a truck would be a problem.

So here I sit munching on crackers and EASY CHEESE a pasteurized cheese snack....or so it reads, off in the distance some Gram Parsons covering some Merle Haggard, next up some Leon Russell, Dr.John, Grateful Dead and Donovan.

You ever......hold it a minute.....what? Judy it's pushin' 4:30 in the morning....what?....but I do care, can't ya call somebody, just kidding, ok ok ok.....but what about Maggie..she's just a dog? I thought we talked about this, I'm not some damn machine...what?....boy toy? That was Shawn Michaels. Alright alright....be right there.

Gram Parsons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I bet Maggie is really a girl from Olangapo

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This isn't your Facebook page got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This mother er thinks Spurstalk is his diary.. what a

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    I bet Maggie is really a girl from Olangapo
    You also think Dwight Clark was a TE despite seeing his football cards that read....WR. Despite seeing a Niner roster listing him as a WR with Charles Young at TE. Yep, wrong....again.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    This isn't your Facebook page got
    Dude, this from your thread.... Everything....over at the Football talk forum.

IPA's All Day My Team Houston Oilers Post Count 35,849
    I'm going to get blind drunk now. See you guys on the other side

Dude, what does that have to do with football?

benefactor, why you such a miserable little freak?
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 11-30-2018 at 03:31 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    This mother er thinks Spurstalk is his diary.. what a
    Dude, why didn't you say that about this?

Well first off, I'm a (pure) white guy, 15, 10th grader from San Antonio, Tx...On my mom's side I'm Irish+British+German and on my dad's side (I don't know my dad because my mom split up with him right after I was born) i'm supposedly serbian, italian and german.

I have a german last name: Ziegler. Totally Nazi, right?

Well I've been around mexicans ever since I was put in school in 8th grade and I tried to get along with them, but they're such assholes to me because I'm white, you know? I attempted to date their pretty girls and live within their culture for a couple years, but that didn't work out. So last spring, I started becoming really racist as Mexican people turned me off. I thought about becoming a white supremacist.

This year, 10th grade started and I started really liking this white girl, Analia Rawlings, a naturally pretty aryan with sweet curves, a swimmer about my height. I started talking to her, asked her out the Thursday before thanksgiving vacation, but she said no, because she doesn't know me well enough.

...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black. She's also super intelligent like me...the reason I don't want to date her is because she's a lakers fan (well that and because I'm 5'6" and she's 6'3" and I doubt she'll want someone that much shorter) but I could see myself being with her because I am smart and she is smart. I don't know how my mom/grandma would react, because they think/know I'm a white supremacist. Should I or should I not try to get with her, or would it be wrong???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, why didn't you say that about this?

Well first off, I'm a (pure) white guy, 15, 10th grader from San Antonio, Tx...On my mom's side I'm Irish+British+German and on my dad's side (I don't know my dad because my mom split up with him right after I was born) i'm supposedly serbian, italian and german.

I have a german last name: Ziegler. Totally Nazi, right?

Well I've been around mexicans ever since I was put in school in 8th grade and I tried to get along with them, but they're such assholes to me because I'm white, you know? I attempted to date their pretty girls and live within their culture for a couple years, but that didn't work out. So last spring, I started becoming really racist as Mexican people turned me off. I thought about becoming a white supremacist.

This year, 10th grade started and I started really liking this white girl, Analia Rawlings, a naturally pretty aryan with sweet curves, a swimmer about my height. I started talking to her, asked her out the Thursday before thanksgiving vacation, but she said no, because she doesn't know me well enough.

...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black. She's also super intelligent like me...the reason I don't want to date her is because she's a lakers fan (well that and because I'm 5'6" and she's 6'3" and I doubt she'll want someone that much shorter) but I could see myself being with her because I am smart and she is smart. I don't know how my mom/grandma would react, because they think/know I'm a white supremacist. Should I or should I not try to get with her, or would it be wrong???
    Not reading your ing stories

Wasted all that time typing bull nobody reads

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors

Hey stupid, that was me showing you what somebody posted telling their story. And we have a few others here talking about their personal situation. So get ed stupid.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

That was that got compulsive liar millennial messiah got.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    That was that got compulsive liar millennial messiah got.
    Does this little DJR210 ever do anything here besides whimper around like a little ?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    It was a breezy evening for me as I sat in the rocking chair, whittling away at a chunk of hickory that nobody in the world wanted or needed......my puppy Maggie was at my feet, keeping those weathered toes warm on a cool night. The music in the background was faint and distant, but instantly recognizable. Kidz Bop. Covers of Drake, Taylor Swift, next up some Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, and Bruno Mars.

If i removed my bottom two ribs could I really........what? The puppy ate a napkin and now it's vomiting on my socks? This god damn dog.........let's find the lysol and clean this mess up......I'll call the vet in the morning.....what? All about that bass no treble? That was Meghan Trainor. All right all right, back to cleaning.

Kidz Bop.

What do they say about those who try and imitate?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    4 more years

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You also think Dwight Clark was a TE despite seeing his football cards that read....WR. Despite seeing a Niner roster listing him as a WR with Charles Young at TE. Yep, wrong....again.
    Montana called him a TE. You're wrong, fatso.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Does this little DJR210 ever do anything here besides whimper around like a little ?
    At least you post a diary first before you drop whimper turds across the forum

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    “Easy Cheese”

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

He's one of my favorite posters, tbh. He's a funny.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Montana called him a TE. You're wrong, fatso.
    Are you blind? So all those football cards are wrong? I showed you the Niners roster, CHARLES YOUNG TE....ok stupid? DWIGHT CLARK WR.

Dummy, is Jimmy Garham a WR? How many times do we see him split wide?

Montana assumed everybody knows Clark is a WR, he didn't need to.....he can play tight like a TE...which is what he was talking about.

Blake, what about I have seen every Niner game Clark ever played don't you get? The guy is a WR,
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 12-01-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    At least you post a diary first before you drop whimper turds across the forum
    It is funny.

Me...if gruff vocals, heavy bass string thumping is your thing then them Delta blues is it.
    poster...always causing problems, why?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    There we were parked about five miles off the coast of Hong Kong., right outside junk city. I had duty that night (nobody would stand by) so decided to check out the movie.........Woodstock....in the mess hall. After about five minutes all those old lifer s started leaving, leaving just us young guys. Yep, somebody lights up a joint.

So as Richie Havens ...freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom ...there sits a bunch of kids more or less sharing a joint a long long long ways from our homes. Sure if the duty officer had came by and smelled the weed all of us would been in deep deep city, yep.....a consensus........... it.

By this time....

...and a few joints, life is good, real good.
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 12-01-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Thread Information