Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Chargers are looking like the product of a weak schedule rather than being a greatly improved team. That's disappointing.
    That is why ya slow down give things some time.

I guess a lot of ya'll changed the channel when Pitt went up 23-7.
    I know better than to think any game is over that early.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    That is why ya slow down give things some time.
    I know better than to think any game is over that early.
    Thanks. You're the special ed Yoda of ST.

Thanks. You're the special ed Yoda of ST.
    I'm the guy who doesn't freak out week to week game to game, I know better than that. And I....NEVER....talk during a game.

You compare seasons, not games.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I'm the guy who doesn't freak out week to week game to game, I know better than that. And I....NEVER....talk during a game.

You compare seasons, not games.
    So wise, special ed ST Yoda.

So wise, special ed ST Yoda.
    Dude, save that silly for Pavlov/Blake, ok guy? Cool the crap.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dude, save that silly for Pavlov/Blake, ok guy? Cool the crap.
    So be it, special ed jedi!

So be it, special ed jedi!
    Dude, it's boring as guy, ok? Just talk football not other posters, grow up guy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dude, it's boring as guy, ok? Just talk football not other posters, grow up guy.
    I just don't know where I'd be without you berating me. Thanks ever so much for your paramount wisdom.

I just don't know where I'd be without you berating me. Thanks ever so much for your paramount wisdom.
    You'd be a mature adult realizing this is football forum so talk football not other posters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    You'd be a mature adult realizing this is football forum so talk football not other posters.
    You're keenly aware of this more than the next guy; you don't freak out.

You're keenly aware of this more than the next guy; you don't freak out.
    Just talk football guy, ok?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Just talk football guy, ok?
    Absolutely. This is a football forum. With the exception of track, we only talk football here.

Absolutely. This is a football forum. With the exception of track, we only talk football here.
    If one of the players out there was a track star in college we will hear about it. TONS, TONS..of football players were also track guys.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    If one of the players out there was a track star in college we will hear about it. TONS, TONS..of football players were also track guys.
    It's important that their trackolades are covered.

It's important that their trackolades are covered.
    We all have watched Tyreek Hill blow by everyone. Now we can leave it there. Or.......left HS has histories second fastest 200m man in history. A Big12 60 champ.

Now ya learned something. Knowledge always adds to the enjoyment of everything.

Denver drafts cornerback Montel Monroe. Now we can stop there, or..........Montel Monroe ran a 20.14 200m (Hills PR) at Serra HS.

Firs game of 2019, Raiders vs Chiefs. Who is that covering speedster Tyreek Hil, yep, fellows speedster Montel Monroe. (why the Raiders drafted him) See how knowledge adds to the enjoyment of the game?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rivers has been getting overshadowed by Mahomes and Brees, but he should be in the MVP discussion..
    With Hunt gone, if KC holds on to that #1 seed and makes the SB, Mahomes is a lock at this point.

For 20 years, no one has been worse on 'Monday Night Football' than the Redskins

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    For 20 years, no one has been worse on 'Monday Night Football' than the Redskins
    Except in 2014 when the 1-6 McCoy-led Redskins went INTO Dallas and defeated the 6-1 Romos in OT.... which submarined the Cowboys season.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why do announcers always sugarcoat coaches getting fired with lines like “It won’t be long before his phone is ringing!” McCarthy has been a ty coach for years who’s largely thrown away the career of a generational talent at QB, he’s not some sought after guru who teams are fawning over.
    Because they know some desperate and idiotic team will hire him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dean's Awesome Team strikes again, Clipper Nation

As for tonight... Fly Eagles Fly, on the Road to Victory!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i was thrilled to have picked up spencer ware this week so i benched adrian peterson for the first time since week 1. lmao

Adrian Peterson was a stud HS sprinter, we saw that tonight. He ran the 100 and 200, as we saw he stil has "sustained speed" which sprinters have over just a fast footballer.

" In addition to being a five-star football recruit, Peterson excelled on the track. Peterson ran personal bests of 10.19, 21.23, and 47.6 seconds in high school before ultimately deciding to focus on football when he attended the University of Oklahoma"

See that 10.19, that is what Tyreek Hill ran in HS. Hill far faster at 200 however.

Thread Information