Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd offer Gasol, Walker and toronto 1st for Beal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can u even trade an injured player? Not sure we could even put pau in the deal
    The other party can waive the requirement for the injured player to pass his physical.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd offer Gasol, Walker and toronto 1st for Beal.
    You'd have to also throw in someone like White or Poetl to make salaries match.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's too bad Washington got just under the luxury tax in 2015-16 or they'd be subject to the repeaters tax and thus extremely desperate to shed salary. Next season is when they'll really have to blow up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they only want to dump Wall and Porter then?
    Yeah, ideally. but nobody is taking on Wall and his contract; and dealing only Porter doesn't relieve the toxic Beal/Wall relationship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We could’ve just not traded Danny Green lol
    Let's get it straight, we didn't trade Danny Green, we gave him away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that to get Kawhi back or what?

All we got for Kawhi + DG + $5 million is DDR + Poeltl + a first round pick and this lousy shirt.
    Beal has higher trade value since Nephew tanked his trade value, had injury/character red flags and was older.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they only want to dump Wall and Porter then?
    Yeah, they'd probably salary dump Wall. There's a chance they'd trade Porter for matching salary and a couple picks.

Beal is their one sane player who wants to be there, gets along with the coaches and could be built around. It'd be close to impossible for the Spurs to get him out of there, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beal has higher trade value since Nephew tanked his trade value, had injury/character red flags and was older.
    That "I'm with Stupid" emoji wasn't towards you btw ... just what the shirt would say.

And yeah, you're right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan being included in a deal would make no sense to the Spurs, though, even if it's in a package that includes Porter and Beal.
    I agree / I don’t see a path

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd have to also throw in someone like White or Poetl to make salaries match.
    Open to that. Didn't put the players into a trade machine to see if it worked or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan being included in a deal would make no sense to the Spurs, though, even if it's in a package that includes Porter and Beal.
    It does tho. Bradley Beal>DDR in today's league especially.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would like to put Derozan / Beal as the starting backcourt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ion even know where you sittin at...
    I didn't say it was possible, tbh, I just named the best scenario and the worst one to make my case that I would probably trade anyone on the roster to get Beal and/or Porter.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drunkford will probably trade for Ian Mahinmi and his horrendous contract and call it a day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have a shooting guard already. Trading for another one won't really help. Unless you move DeRozan to point guard. But we still would need a small forward. We could draft one this year's draft though and that would be interesting going forward having DDR and Beal as starters and Lonnie and DJ as the bench for next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's get it straight, we didn't trade Danny Green, we gave him away.
    :

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No point in trade if you have to give up LMA. If we can get Beal and keep DeRozan, LMA do it. I don't see Washington interested in anything without LMA included though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No point in trade if you have to give up LMA. If we can get Beal and keep DeRozan, LMA do it. I don't see Washington interested in anything without LMA included though.
    LMA is 33. If you can get Beal and LMA is required, I think the Spurs should consider it. I'd rather keep Walker than LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see this happening. I doubt the Spurs try to move DeRozan or Aldridge. With those 2 being untouchable, what do we really have that Washington would want? I mean it's not like they are just trying to dump Beal, they would obviously want something in return. Pau Gasol? Patty Mills? Belinelli? Rudy Gay's expiring? lol never happening. Gasol would have to be included just to match salaries, so them getting Poeltl would make them have 4 Centers on the roster. The Lakers and T-Wolves have way more to offer than San Antonio.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing the Spurs could offer that would make sense for them. As has been discussed ad nauseam, Porter should be the focus, but the Kings are supposedly interested and can make a better offer (Shumpert and Randolph expiring's, Jackson and either Labissiere, a 2nd or both).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see this happening. I doubt the Spurs try to move DeRozan or Aldridge. With those 2 being untouchable, what do we really have that Washington would want? I mean it's not like they are just trying to dump Beal, they would obviously want something in return. Pau Gasol? Patty Mills? Belinelli? Rudy Gay's expiring? lol never happening. Gasol would have to be included just to match salaries, so them getting Poeltl would make them have 4 Centers on the roster. The Lakers and T-Wolves have way more to offer than San Antonio.
    LMA would have to be included in a Beal package. I think Porter can be had for expiring contract and either a young player or pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad Isaiah Thomas isn't their GM. He'd trade for our future rights to Kwahi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously if he can keep lma/dd you do it but why would was be that stoopid

Thread Information