My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerrah probably already on the phone with him

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I added Ware just in case, didn't think I'd actually use him

I probably still won't even use him..I have Gurley, Barkley, Gus Edwards, Josh Adams and Cohen..smh, waste of RBs, I needed WRs..
    i added ware in both leagues earlier today... im oddly much deeper in my 14 man league (David Johnson, James Conner, Josh Adams, Chris Carson, Chris Thompson, Spencer Ware... and that's after having traded Jordan Howard) than in my primary 12 man league, where all I have is Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Adrian Peterson (now ware too)

its inexcusable for Hunt owners to not have handcuffed him at this point in the season though, after all the bye weeks were done

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Redskins will scoop him up.

i added ware in both leagues earlier today... im oddly much deeper in my 14 man league (David Johnson, James Conner, Josh Adams, Chris Carson, Chris Thompson, Spencer Ware... and that's after having traded Jordan Howard) than in my primary 12 man league, where all I have is Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Adrian Peterson (now ware too)

its inexcusable for Hunt owners to not have handcuffed him at this point in the season though, after all the bye weeks were done
    My work league has 10 teams, only 4 of us are experienced players, the rest are just casual fans that joined because there's a $2500 pot and they don't mind burning money

It would be a colossal choke job if I don't win..my only concern is that my QB(Cam) and WRs(Adams, Allen) aren't locks to dominate every week..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    One day that will be your sister or daughter in the video
    LOL at any day my sister or daughter would be some gutter trash hoe like that

and lol that guy in one of my leagues that plays only Chiefs. that team

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    I plan to marry a Polish (or at least) Slavic woman and then raise the kids to love and cherish their heritage - speak the language, eat the food, visit and live in historical areas. That is usually the X factor in these western couples. As a coal burner stated at a bar once "Oh, I'm just a European mutt". Yah if you buy into the propaganda to self-hate, you will more easily head down that path

But your point is taken. It is the stereotypical girl from small village goes off to Liberal University and awakes to diversity awareness

For the record - this is my outlet. If we ran into each other at a bar we would get along very well. Race isn't the end all tbh and when I am in Poland it doesn't cross my mind even when I see outsiders. I am a victim of American culture
    Blah blah blah same white trash schtick in ever ing thread.

Gd you are a shorty poster

Veteran
    Post Count
    Kind of shows the sham of college athletics and sports overall. You have people with incredible gifts afforded the luxury of playing children's games for fortunes that 99.99% of the world will never get and they throw it all away.

He's done. Ray Rice was an incredible talent and never saw a second chance. Rush is even better and wont get it. He'll be off the exempt list and taking handoffs from Johnny Manziel next year.

I had no idea about anything about Hunt other than he played football at Toledo. Had seen him play in college and he was impressive but vs that level of compe ion..hmmm?. Then forgot about him.

We all know what happened next with the Chiefs, yep....stud.

I first heard abut this situation on Speak For Yourself, my very first thought......broken home raised by just a mom.

BOOM.

"Hunt could deal with it, maybe because he was used to never being given much. He and an older brother were raised by a single mom who worked as a home healthcare aid. At times, they couldn't afford cable TV or a phone"

"Sometimes it was hard to buy enough groceries," his mom, Stephanie Riggins, says. "They didn't have the name-brand clothes like the other kids. But all he really cared about is if he could go outside and play sports."

What happens in that situation is the boy never sees how men treat women, he grows up never seeing the love between a man and woman. How his dad took care of his woman. So they are stunted when old enough to have relationships and dealing with females.

All this talk of ..hoes...by re ed rappers doesn't help, any man referring to women as ...hoes..needs his ass kicked. Some kid listening to that isn't good.

I blame all these problems with young black men on how they were raised, the HUGE % of them never knowing a life with a loving mother AND father.

As far as just football goes, Hunt got his shot because of an injury to Spencer Ware who is a very competent RB. So losing Hunt no real big deal. Tyreek Hill was a RB, get creative there,

Other than an actual knife welding woman on the attack ya never get physical with women. I am talking normal women, not a Rhonda Rousey vs a man her size.

I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One day that will be your sister or daughter in the video.

Maybe then you'll have the dignity to change the channel obese cuck
    Mexicans

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They released him
    Like I said...soon to be ex-Chief

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spencer Ware was pretty amazing for them in 15/16 honestly. He's just as good of a receiver, too. He's more elusive, but he doesn't break as many tackles. Similar speed. I don't think KC loses much, though, they better not.

So long as Chiefs hold the #1 seed, this puts Mahomes in the driver seat for MVP because Brees got owned last night and you can't really separate Goff/Gurley.

Gd what a piece of

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Blah blah blah same white trash schtick in ever ing thread.

Gd you are a shorty poster
    The victim is white trash for associating with them. We both know she listens to Rap.

Chiefs and running backs, sheesh!!!

Back in the beginning they drafted Olympic sprinter Stone Johnson (WR 20.6 200M) out of Grambling, he would die from injuries sustained in a preseason game.

They had SJS DB Ken Thomas a 10.0HT sprinter switching to RB (around 5-9 215) well he banged his knee up so badly....career over.

Power back out of Southern U Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill also banged up a knee.....died on the operating table.

9.4 sprinter Joe Delaney out of NWLa gained over a 1000 yards as a rookie.....drowned trying to save some kids, he couldn't swim.

Now this with Hunt.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Losing Hunt will NOT submarine their season, like say, losing Hill or Kelce would.

Losing Hunt will NOT submarine their season, like say, losing Hill or Kelce would.
    GREAT RB's average 4.5ish a carry TERRIBLE RB's average 3.5.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    If the Browns weren't already in good shape at RB with Nick Chubb and Duke Johnson I'd want them to sign Hunt today. He's 23, on his rookie contract and he's from around here (Willoughby South HS, about 15 minutes east of Cleveland.) It's ridiculous that Kansas City just outright cut him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If the Browns weren't already in good shape at RB with Nick Chubb and Duke Johnson I'd want them to sign Hunt today. He's 23, on his rookie contract and he's from around here (Willoughby South HS, about 15 minutes east of Cleveland.) It's ridiculous that Kansas City just outright cut him.
    Did you not see the video? I’m guessing you didn’t or you wouldn’t have posted how ridiculous it was that they cut him.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll be honest, the video wasn't as shocking as I expected. Certainly not on the level of Ray Rice. No punches thrown. Some shoving and then a pretty half-assed "kick" that looked more like he pushed her with his foot. No idea what was being said.

Wouldn't be surprised if no criminal charges are filed, and if that's the case, dude shouldn't lose his career over it.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'll be honest, the video wasn't as shocking as I expected. Certainly not on the level of Ray Rice. No punches thrown. Some shoving and then a pretty half-assed "kick" that looked more like he pushed her with his foot. No idea what was being said.

Wouldn't be surprised if no criminal charges are filed, and if that's the case, dude shouldn't lose his career over it.
    Apparently the police have already seen the video and nothing happened. This is just the league saving face and trying to prevent any backlash.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Oh, and in before Leveon Bell signs with KC.

“Earlier this year, we were made aware of an incident involving running back Kareem Hunt. At that time, the National Football League and law enforcement initiated investigations into the issue. As part of our internal discussions with Kareem, several members of our management team spoke directly to him. Kareem was not truthful in those discussions. The video released today confirms that fact. We are releasing Kareem immediately.”

Chiefs

CFL???
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 12-01-2018 at 10:32 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL @ KC all of a sudden pretending to have morals. They knew about this months ago. Plus they drafted a guy that punched his pregnant girlfriend in the gut. I suppose it has to be a public video for them to care.

Statement from former Chiefs’ RB Kareem Hunt to ESPN: “I want to apologize for my actions. I deeply regret what I did. I hope to move on from this.”

What else could he say?

How many times do we see guys run right over a kicker, run right in that punt returner, slam down a QB. As we all....what in the is the guy thiinking? And we see it all the time and will see it tomorrow.

Way too many idiots in pro football. Something needs to be done. I had to pass a test to get my license to sell insurance. The NFL needs something to weed out the idiots. Problem is all that seems to matter is size and speed ad how many reps at 220.

I;ve seen Ivy League football, yep, smaller, slower but ya don't see all the stupid penalties and guys acting like crazed crazies over doing what they are suppose to do.
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 12-01-2018 at 11:01 AM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Exactly. The Bengals have a starting running back who decked a woman and had bad intentions when he did so.

if the cops didn’t think this warranted criminal charges then the NFL should have left it alone.

Thread Information