Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    We have to get real with this.

There are women who can kick a mans ass, they aren't all......so inferior to men physically. There are women who can out run, out jump most men. Women arm wrestlers who could walk into any bar and beat every man in the place. How many men 135 pounds could whip Rhonda Rousey?

Those girls were trouble makers, what Hunt did was rough but really not all that considering the situation.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not saying anyone's account is 100% accurate. They were all out and drunk. No one's account is going to be 100% accurate. But what's clear is they were some skanks that were out gold digging, inviting these guys to clubs even though they knew they were underage. Then they wouldn't leave and were demanding money. Then when they got into it with Hunt's crew (cat fight), it got to blows. Then when the police arrived they started pointing to their bruises like all innocent and , which everyone knows it takes 2 to tango.

Not saying Hunt isn't in the wrong for striking a woman, that's wrong. But one angle these stories never seem to cover is the part where the gold diggers start . Because that's what gold diggers do.
    Gotcha. I don't disagree that the girls should have some blame for starting . But Hunt wasn't smart enough to just let that go.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_...old-night-town

Good article about the whole incident. It's clear these were two gold diggers that got him in trouble. And it looks like the cops maybe noticed the ladies were drunk and stupid and didn't want to pursue the matter. Now the PC hollywood folks want to run him into the ground for this. He shouldn't have gotten physical / hit them, but they definitely aren't all innocent little school girls or whatever. Everyone knows/knew girls who acted like this when they were drunk.

"I only know those girls through a friend," Watkins tells officers in the video. "They invited us to a club tonight. We got to the club, and they were overly drunk, as you can tell. But come to find out, they're not even 21. They're 19 years old. We were like, 'Can you guys please leave us alone?'"

Watkins tells police Ottinger and her friend, Dominique Hamilton, got along fine with everyone throughout the evening, but that ended inside Hunt's residence. According to Watkins' account, Hunt said Ottinger and Hamilton couldn't stay the night. Watkins says he offered $20 when they said they didn't have enough money for an Uber ride home. After he sent them into the hall, Ottinger began to scream and pound on the door, according to his account.

"They're in the hallway, like standing by the elevator," Watkins tells police. "I come out and I'm like, 'You guys are being too loud. Please just leave us alone.' She started freaking out, grabbing the back of my head. She broke my necklace. She tried calling me the N-word. She called us n-----s and s--- like that. We're like, 'There is no point of you to do that. We just want you to leave us alone.' Then they started getting aggressive, hitting us."

Ottinger could not be reached for comment by Outside the Lines.

In the police video, Ottinger confirms having gotten upset because she didn't have enough money to get home and was in no condition to drive herself. Her car, she tells police, was parked at the hotel. "We needed a ride back to Kent," Ottinger says. "An Uber was $112. We can't afford that. We're college students, right?"
    NFL players at the very bottom of the groupie totem pole for athletes. Random mediocre looking 19 year olds off instagram

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I’d be surprised if anyone thinks Hunt is getting treated unfairly, all the players should be well aware at this point that altercation with woman caught on camera + court of public opinion = potential career ender, but I think it’s more about how much these situations have been blown out of proportion and how random the punishment seems to be.

The guy I still feel bad for is Ray Rice. His career was cut short because the NFL ed up in how his punishment was handled so the NFL made an example out of him when guys have gotten away with much worse.
    Ray had been paid by then though. Kareem hasn't been paid as much as Ray Rice.

Guy who should have never gotten paid was Ray ing Lewis.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You're quoting Watkins but in the same story it mentions that Watkins account doesn't square with the video footage. So I'm not sure he's reliable.
    Yeah I agree Sammy Watkins isn't the best historian, tbh.

Nothing like FrostKing anyways. Invading threads with his his history lessons like the Germans invaded Poland in WW2.

What is Poland known for anyways? Their sausages?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Nothing like FrostKing anyways. Invading threads with his his history lessons like the Germans invaded Poland in WW2.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    LOL. We don't spend our leisure time watching them on TV, drafting Muhammad on our fantasy team and buying their jersey.

We don't see their mug on every other commercial, yet.
    Thats because Muhammad isn’t talented to play sportsball at the highest level, don’t play dumb. You guys allow him to come in, steal your women, and set up “No Go” neighborhoods in your cities so don’t act like him being on TV would be the last straw. Can confirm since I was in London not too long ago.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

What? I doubt they have remarkable sausages...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What? I doubt they have remarkable sausages...
    Bend over, I'll in give ya a remarkable sausage.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/11/30/kc-chi...illance-video/

When are these guys going to learn? Nice knowing you, bro.
    They wouldn't be hood rats if they "learned".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    What happened to the desk clerk who who called the girl a and wouldn't let her call 911? No way he kept his job....

Thread Information