Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Les gilets jaunes are protesting "control" by the French oligarchy, eg, Macron cutting taxes for the wealthy and raising taxes for the non-wealthy.

So of course, their protests are by definition, out of "control"

The CRS (Compagnie Republicaine de Securite) is having lots of fun beating the out of the gilets jaunes, is why they joined the CRS, along with job security.
    We never saw MLK Jr leading riots and looting of luxury shops. What’s going on in Paris now is NOT the right way to go about this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We never saw MLK Jr leading riots and looting of luxury shops. What’s going on in Paris now is NOT the right way to go about this.
    MLK produced little more lasting value than great oration, and streets named after him.

Blacks are still discriminated against, variously oppressed, esp by cops, are on average 3rd class citizens.

Historically, great power and wealth held by a small number of men, eg as we have now in Inequality World Champion USA, has NEVER been yielded peacefully. eg, the American Revolution against the English oligarchy.

I doubt we will have revolution in fat-assed, diseased USA, and the ever-more powerful and skilled oligarchy knows that its power will remain unchallenged.

France's French Revolution to overthrow France's oligarchy is fundamental to Frenchmen's Frenchness.

Just like Trash and his mob cult, the French were fed up with the French oligarchy's rigged "democracy" and "capitalism", so they voted in a non-politician who screwed them just like their politicians did, and just like Trash has done to his mob cult.

Macron will crush the gilets jaunes, it's that all govts do to dissent, and the rigged France will continue as before.

Thread Information