Page 135 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3720
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Had Hillary not won 88 of the 100 largest counties, she would have lost by 11,500,000 votes"

BUT ... she won them, the non-rural, POPULATED counties with non-low-wage, non-low-ed people who voted Dem.

WTF is KRAZY KIRK's ing point?

Aw come on, we all know what is going on here. Even Qhris gets it in his own way.

They are trying to show how awesomely huge his victory was or how Hillary wining the popular vote wasn't really that big of a deal, somehow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is always a stupid Donald tweet to go with everything.

There.
    Is.
    Always.
    A.
    Tweet.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

There is always a stupid Donald tweet to go with everything.

There.
    Is.
    Always.
    A.
    Tweet.
    You were supposed to get on this Electoral College thingy after Gore took it up the ass.
    You were supposed to get on this Electoral College thingy after Clinton took it up the ass.

You can't & you know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were supposed to get on this Electoral College thingy after Gore took it up the ass.
    You were supposed to get on this Electoral College thingy after Clinton took it up the ass.

You can't & you know it.
    "getting on the electoral college thingy' requires an amendment to the US Cons ution. it's not something that can be done on a whim.

you'd need to have 2/3 of the senate AND the house propose it (or have 2/3 of the state legislatures call for a national convention), and then have 3/4 of all state legislatures ratify it

its not just some bill you have to get passed

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "getting on the electoral college thingy' requires an amendment to the US Cons ution. it's not something that can be done on a whim.

you'd need to have 2/3 of the senate AND the house propose it (or have 2/3 of the state legislatures call for a national convention), and then have 3/4 of all state legislatures ratify it

So, what you're saying is Dems are just having a good cry.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Hence my determination:::"You can't & you know it."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, what you're saying is Dems are just having a good cry.
    No. But you’re going to need overwhelming public support before getting anything done. Banging the drum is a way to get there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I gave him to much credit His glossed over the fact that Trump won 2,626 out of 3,142 and those counties covered 84% of the United States. Typical Philo tbh...
    ah yes, the sacred democratic principle of one acre = one vote.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah yes, the sacred democratic principle of one acre = one vote.
    goddamn, these ST rightwingnutjobs are ing stupid

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. But you’re going to need overwhelming public support before getting anything done. Banging the drum is a way to get there
    So now it's really possible. Pick a lane, Lite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When did he say it was impossible?

Show a quote.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did he say it was impossible?

Show a quote.
    His first response was that it's not realistic.

Now continue to get hung up on a word. Par.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His first response was that it's not realistic.
    derp backs the down

Good boy.

21 never said it wasn't possible.

lol derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can't & you know it.
    Is Donald Trump wrong when he says the electoral college is dumb?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Donald Trump wrong when he says the electoral college is dumb?
    Absolutely. But, now it butter's his bread. Bush2 found it by accident. The old man retrieved that (accident) & took Hillary's paneled girdle down 8 November 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's a bit like wanting to get rid of birthright citizenship by executive order...
    When it comes to news, August is traditionally the silly season and President Donald Trump certainly did his part last week to lighten the national mood. He got into a fight with the Danish prime minister because she wouldn’t sell him Greenland, said he wanted to award himself the Medal of Honor, and endorsed the claim that “Jewish people in Israel ... love him like he is the second coming of God.” It’s possible that the Greenland idea was serious. He did cancel a state visit because of it. But all the rest was clearly parody. How stupid would you have to be to think Israeli Jews would be excited about “the second coming of God?” I mean, if you’re Jewish, that’s not even a thing.

If you are a lawyer, the most hilarious thing Trump did last week was his schtick about eliminating birthright citizenship by executive order. Now, it is true that lawyers can have an odd sense of humor, but this is a joke that, with a little explanation, can be enjoyed by lawyers and nonlawyers alike.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2120370001/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. But, now it butter's his bread. Bush2 found it by accident. The old man retrieved that (accident) & took Hillary's paneled girdle down 8 November 2016.
    (shrugs) So Donald Trump was wrong.

I am guessing the Republican party after it starts to have to fight for, and eventually lose, Texas will suddenly find some new fault with the electoral college. 41% of all the electoral college votes need to elect the president currently reside in California, New York, and Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was never impossible, derp. just unlikely to get enough support with the current composition of congress

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (shrugs) So Donald Trump was wrong.

I am guessing the Republican party after it starts to have to fight for, and eventually lose, Texas will suddenly find some new fault with the electoral college. 41% of all the electoral college votes need to elect the president currently reside in California, New York, and Texas.
    Absolutely was wrong.

---

Perhaps, but, regardless Gore & Clinton had their respective asses handed to 'em over it. Gore one can excuse, neither he nor that idiot Bush knew what was happening even as it happened.

But, Clinton? She shoulda known better, but, was too damn drunk on the idea of going back in that House, AHEAD of her squeeze to see anything but, power.

No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I gave him to much credit His glossed over the fact that Trump won 2,626 out of 3,142 and those counties covered 84% of the United States. Typical Philo tbh...
    Qhris found a new statistic to fap to, in order to counter the Democratic line of Hillary winning the popular vote by millions of votes. Meh.

Do you think peoples votes should be ranked by the amount of land their county occupies?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cunties

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp backs the down

Good boy.

21 never said it wasn't possible.

lol derp
    Actually, the term I used was really possible.

LIAR CHUMP

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was never impossible, derp. just unlikely to get enough support with the current composition of congress
    Unlikely with any foreseeable composition of Congress in conjunction (to say nothing of the hard road in the states), Lite; that was pretty much your point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlikely with any foreseeable composition of Congress in conjunction (to say nothing of the hard road in the states), Lite; that was pretty much your point.
    any cons utional amendment is unlikely given the strict requirements. they still happen

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Big shot. Big talker. You're not gonna brook anymore old white men. Who's standin' tall top of your ticket? old white man. You'll be kissin' that old white man ass 10 more years, minimum.

old white man
    old white ass
    old white man

10 more years IF you get lucky next November.

"Who's the wild man now!"

Thread Information