Page 136 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3720
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any cons utional amendment is unlikely given the strict requirements. they still happen
    This particular amendment has virtually no chance of being passed and ratified in the next quarter century. Do you disagree?

Yes or no.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This particular amendment has virtually no chance of being passed and ratified in the next quarter century. Do you disagree?

Yes or no.
    We're waiting, 21, chop/chop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually, the term I used was really possible.

LIAR CHUMP
    So why did you act like 21 said it was not really possible?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no.
    yes

quarter century is a long time. a quarter of a century ago, trump only had 4 bankruptcies, for instance.

it's never too early to plant the seeds. amendments dont happen overnight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    derp's furiously moving det goalpost

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yes

quarter century is a long time. a quarter of a century ago, trump only had 4 bankruptcies, for instance.

Abe Lincoln had 2, so, it's okay.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yes

...hence why you shoulda been planting nigh on 20 years ago, son. Too late for '20. He's gonna put the okey-doke on ya's once & again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...hence why you shoulda been planting nigh on 20 years ago, son. Too late for '20. He's gonna put the okey-doke on ya's once & again.
    the old man has been planting it all along until inconvenient

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    JUST WAIT UNTIL WE RATIFY THE AMENDMENT FOR THE COUNTYORAL COLLEGE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 just spamming now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Qhris just called a Trump tweet spam.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the old man has been planting it all along until inconvenient

Found out it buttered his bread. See, you wanted him to brazen it out on his initial assessment of the EC. Cut off his nose to spite his face. Uh, uh. Saw how Bush2 fell into his Presidency and figured:::"What's good for the goose is sauce for that gander." Latched his trailer onto the Model, took Hillary, turned her ass over teacup, & shoved her, head first, straight into the earth.

Viola!

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 just spamming now.
    well 21 is pretty stupid tbqf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Found out it buttered his bread. See, you wanted him to brazen it out on his initial assessment of the EC. Cut off his nose to spite his face. Uh, uh. Saw how Bush2 fell into his Presidency and figured:::"What's good for the goose is sauce for that gander." Latched his trailer onto the Model, took Hillary, turned her ass over teacup, & shoved her, head first, straight into the earth.

Viola!

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    yep. convenience and political expedience over principle and integrity.

the kind of traits we look for in a leader

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...that ship sailed long ago & far away. & the dock where it once moored is no more. Gone. Poof! We're adrift & we'll stay adrift ever more.

Christ, our stupid asses portended to be moored, as your side went about steering the con sans the principle and integrity you lodged.
    & I heartily believe the old man was going to continue that comedy, that refusal to see the truth. "Uh, duh, we're all Americans, we're all working together, I'll tend the rabbits, au duh."

But, you spooked him, tried to wrestle the cookie away from him and he got mad, then madder, now he's a mad man,,,I'm a mad man. He wants vengeance. I want vengeance. I want pay back. He wants pay back. & we're gonna get as much vengeance & pay back as we can before we go "on into the dust that is always the end."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...that ship sailed long ago & far away. & the dock where it once moored is no more. Gone. Poof! We're adrift & we'll stay adrift ever more.

Christ, our stupid asses portended to be moored, as your side went about steering the con sans the principle and integrity you lodged.
    & I heartily believe the old man was going to continue that comedy, that refusal to see the truth. "Uh, duh, we're all Americans, we're all working together, I'll tend the rabbits, au duh."

But, you spooked him, tried to wrestle the cookie away from him and he got mad, then madder, now he's a mad man,,,I'm a mad man. He wants vengeance. I want vengeance. I want pay back. He wants pay back. & we're gonna get as much vengeance & pay back as we can before we go "on into the dust that is always the end."
    so trump is just status quo.

thought he was supposed to be different. not a politician, they said, an outsider, they said. nope, just more of the same. and you're swallowing it whole

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so trump is just status quo.

thought he was supposed to be different. not a politician, they said, an outsider, they said. nope, just more of the same. and you're swallowing it whole
    No, you're being purposely obtuse, because you know I got you by your short hairs on this one.

When did Bush 1 or 2 ever try & stand on their own 2 feet? Never. They were IN bed with their enemies & Media the entire in' time. , I fell for it. And if you're right & I'm wrong and Trump is in bed with "Clinton" & Media I'll stipulate at once. But, until that day I will remain fast in the ranks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you're being purposely obtuse, because you know I got you by your short hairs on this one.

When did Bush 1 or 2 ever try & stand on their own 2 feet? Never. They were IN bed with their enemies & Media the entire in' time. , I fell for it. And if you're right & I'm wrong and Trump is in bed with "Clinton" & Media I'll stipulate at once. But, until that day I will remain fast in the ranks.
    i wasn't talking about their relationship with the media, you're changing the subject

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i wasn't talking about their relationship with the media, you're changing the subject
    It was my subject to begin with! I didn't object when you co-opted it. You always start this . You musta learned it on the job. Just be straight, it ain't life & death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was my subject to begin with! I didn't object when you co-opted it. You always start this . You musta learned it on the job. Just be straight, it ain't life & death.
    a am being straight. i said the guys about convenience and political expedience instead of principle and integrity.

you said "yeah they're all that way"

i said i thought trump was different

your response was some blather about the media.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In what ways is Trump choosing convenience and political expedience?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He changed his mind about the electoral college because it is convenient and politically expedient.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He changed his mind about the electoral college because it is convenient and politically expedient.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why did you act like 21 said it was not really possible?
    LIE #2

I said that he had effectively changed his position to it is really possible.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes

Trying to draw a correlation between Trump's proprietary transactions and changing the fabric of the nation.

Sad, tbh.

Thread Information