Page 142 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 3720
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

It was after Rose tore his knee the 2nd time. I was banned for something I have since forgotten. But I think pics of black penors would get me promoted on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't forget I bet you have those pics as your desktop background

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is where derp got his thread name from for the handmaids tale judge lady?

How original of derp
    Eyup. Derp tries so hard... but has no original thoughts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember det time when frostking lost his on this site after the Bulls lost and spammed everyone with pictures of black s?
    I had forgotten that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was after Rose tore his knee the 2nd time. I was banned for something I have since forgotten. But I think pics of black penors would get me promoted on here.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Amnesia

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is it white men got black pics just hanging around, TSA did the same

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing just for the sake of ing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing just for the sake of ing
    no doubt about it. waiting in line for hrs has been the norm forever when it comes to presidential elections. it's almost like aoc wants to abolish elections like she wants to abolish the ec.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is heavily favored to win her reelection race. Her challenger has still raised $10 million because Republicans are desperate to beat her.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/alex...illion-2020-10

You stupid ers think you can beat her. Deluded morons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is dumb as a ing brick.
    Nope.

This may be one of the dumbest things you have posted here. This is pure kool-aid, and you got brainwashed into believing it.

My interviews with Ocasio-Cortez come at a precarious moment in history—before Election Day 2020, during a series of news cycles that are stunning even by Trumpian standards. When we first sat down in her Bronx office, the New York Times had just published its bombs investigation of Trump’s taxes. Talking about it winds up Ocasio-Cortez, her tie-dyed mask pulled down to eat a sandwich. “These are the same people saying that we can’t have tuition-free public colleges because there’s no money,” she says, “when these mother ers are only paying $750 a year in taxes.”
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...ver-story-2020

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AOC can’t stand the heat? Might quit

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-said-she-...040107656.html

Or possibly just trolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AOC and her crew have a niche following, but the more centrists dems know they cannot get there if they cannot get control of congress. Defunding the police, bailing out looters and backing rioting is just a bad look, and most of that probably never actually happened IRL but they decided to take credit for it to fit in with the vocal minority.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    AOC and her crew have a niche following, but the more centrists dems know they cannot get there if they cannot get control of congress. Defunding the police, bailing out looters and backing rioting is just a bad look, and most of that probably never actually happened IRL but they decided to take credit for it to fit in with the vocal minority.
    Outside of Cori Bush, who's a bit extreme even for me, there weren't any Democrat candidates who support defunding the police. AOC should actually try to find common ground with Spanberger on getting the messaging right so people don't think the Democratic Party is the party of defunding the police.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of Cori Bush, who's a bit extreme even for me, there weren't any Democrat candidates who support defunding the police. AOC should actually try to find common ground with Spanberger on getting the messaging right so people don't think the Democratic Party is the party of defunding the police.
    The TYT and Kulinski’s of the world are already bashing Spanberger. These people can’t stand to be criticized without going ape .

They never stop to think that maybe their wrecking ball approach is not really viable. There needs to definitely be new leadership at the top starting with the removal of Pelosi and Schumer but you also have to be realistic in who you put forth.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The TYT and Kulinski’s of the world are already bashing Spanberger. These people can’t stand to be criticized without going ape .

They never stop to think that maybe their wrecking ball approach is not really viable. There needs to definitely be new leadership at the top starting with the removal of Pelosi and Schumer but you also have to be realistic in who you put forth.
    Spanberger wasn’t even attacking progressive policies, she was attacking fringe ideas that the Democrat messaging was horrible on. A lot of Dems went with the Kellyanne defense of “Well they don’t literally mean defund the police!” instead of just categorically saying they reject that idea. Lashing out against her the way Kucklinski is is re ed.

I still don’t think defund the police was the issue, imo the economy was. Trump labeled himself the Good Economy President and the Democrats didn’t do anything to dispute it, they kinda just let him run with that narrative. Bloomberg was the only speaker at the convention who called it out as bull .

More importantly than AOC or Spanberger, this is failed leadership at the top of the party. If there were two prominent GOP politicians getting into a public pissing match like this, McConnell would be running their nuts through a cheese grater and lining up a primary opponent for the next election.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You guys want the progressives to return to their caves after they did most of the heavy lifting for your party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She made some good points here:

Is there anything from Tuesday that surprised you? Or made you rethink your previously held views?

The share of white support for Trump. I thought the polling was off, but just seeing it, there was that feeling of realizing what work we have to do.

We need to do a lot of anti-racist, deep canvassing in this country. Because if we keep losing white shares and just allowing Facebook to radicalize more and more elements of white voters and the white electorate, there’s no amount of people of color and young people that you can turn out to offset that.

But the problem is that right now, I think a lot of Dem strategy is to avoid actually working through this. Just trying to avoid poking the bear. That’s their argument with defunding police, right? To not agitate racial resentment. I don’t think that is sustainable.

There’s a lot of magical thinking in Washington, that this is just about special people that kind of come down from on high. Year after year, we decline the idea that they did work and ran sophisticated operations in favor of the idea that they are magical, special people. I need people to take these goggles off and realize how we can do things better.

If you are the D.C.C.C., and you’re hemorrhaging in bent candidates to progressive insurgents, you would think that you may want to use some of those firms. But instead, we banned them. So the D.C.C.C. banned every single firm that is the best in the country at digital organizing.

The leadership and elements of the party — frankly, people in some of the most important decision-making positions in the party — are becoming so blinded to this anti-activist sentiment that they are blinding themselves to the very assets that they offer.

I’ve been begging the party to let me help them for two years. That’s also the damn thing of it. I’ve been trying to help. Before the election, I offered to help every single swing district Democrat with their operation. And every single one of them, but five, refused my help. And all five of the vulnerable or swing district people that I helped secured victory or are on a path to secure victory. And every single one that rejected my help is losing. And now they’re blaming us for their loss.

So I need my colleagues to understand that we are not the enemy. And that their base is not the enemy. That the Movement for Black Lives is not the enemy, that Medicare for all is not the enemy. This isn’t even just about winning an argument. It’s that if they keep going after the wrong thing, I mean, they’re just setting up their own obsolescence.

What if the administration is hostile? If they take the John Kasich view of who Joe Biden should be? What do you do?

Well, I’d be bummed, because we’re going to lose. And that’s just what it is. These transition appointments, they send a signal. They tell a story of who the administration credits with this victory. And so it’s going be really hard after immigrant youth activists helped potentially deliver Arizona and Nevada. It’s going to be really hard after Detroit and Rashida Tlaib ran up the numbers in her district.

It’s really hard for us to turn out nonvoters when they feel like nothing changes for them. When they feel like people don’t see them, or even acknowledge their turnout.

If the party believes after 94 percent of Detroit went to Biden, after Black organizers just doubled and tripled turnout down in Georgia, after so many people organized Philadelphia, the signal from the Democratic Party is the John Kasichs won us this election? I mean, I can’t even describe how dangerous that is.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Biden’s Win, House Losses, and What’s Next for the Left

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    She thinks Facebook is radicalyzing people?

People are being red pilled from the re-education tactics she wants to increase.

Defund the Police is failing because the average person is more worried about being attacked by a protester than killed by a Cop
    Last edited by FrostKing; 11-09-2020 at 02:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AOC slapping Cruz upside the head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to see a Cruz vs. AOC debate. That would be over quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to see a Cruz vs. AOC debate. That would be over quick.
    KarrinS clinging to the debating skills of horribly disliked Texas senators.

KarrinS lashing out on line in an alcohol induced rage at his president’s loss!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KarrinS clinging to the debating skills of horribly disliked Texas senators.

KarrinS lashing out on line in an alcohol induced rage at his president’s loss!
    Cruz would destroy that dip .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin doesn't like icky girls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz would destroy that dip .
    That’s the Miller lite and Marlboro’s talking. Keep a lid on it there hero!

Thread Information