Page 148 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149 LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 3720
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't say "know personally"... that's ok though, goal post move acknowledged
    No offense ma nig

But I dont "know u"

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had a booster two weeks ago, still have not caught Omicron...
    Same here. Wife got covid post Christmas and she's not boosted yet. I was in close proximity and still didn't get it. The booster works.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Same here. Wife got covid post Christmas and she's not boosted yet. I was in close proximity and still didn't get it. The booster works.
    Yeah I'm boosted and have been around people with Omicron. Either I haven't gotten it or I got it and was asymptomatic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it really doesnt

My sister boosted Dec 10

Got covid w symptoms end of Dec.

You were lucky but your luck will run out soon.

You will get Omicron with 100% confidence

Cheers
    Last edited by hater; 01-10-2022 at 10:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm boosted and have been around people with Omicron. Either I haven't gotten it or I got it and was asymptomatic.
    Yeah ppl miss the point that most humans are asymptomatic to Covid. (Vaxed or not)

If you didnt test PCR you really dont know if you had it.

Rapid tests miss Omicron by a huge margin.

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even psycopathic Dr Ding Dong agrees w me tbqh

Crazy ing animal

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah ppl miss the point that most humans are asymptomatic to Covid. (Vaxed or not)

Cheers
    Well no reason for me to get tested if I don't have any symptoms

I also actually agree with Darrin about Omicron. The only way you're not going to get it is if you become a complete shut-in and don't leave your house until the virus mutates again, which isn't very practical, but fortunately it's pretty clear Omicron is a lot less deadly than all previous dominant strains in the US.

I'm optimistic that whatever strain comes after Omicron will be the endemic strain that's almost completely non-lethal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cheers
    people only need a single data point to confirm what they already believe, but mountains of data to dispel it, and even then they are hesitant to accept it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well no reason for me to get tested if I don't have any symptoms

I also actually agree with Darrin about Omicron. The only way you're not going to get it is if you become a complete shut-in and don't leave your house until the virus mutates again, which isn't very practical, but fortunately it's pretty clear Omicron is a lot less deadly than all previous dominant strains in the US.

I'm optimistic that whatever strain comes after Omicron will be the endemic strain that's almost completely non-lethal.

100% agree. Prayingdog.gif

Cheers

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Even psycopathic Dr Ding Dong agrees w me tbqh

Crazy ing animal

Eric Ding-Dong's Twitter account should be suspended. That dog munching dink has spread more COVID misinformation than any anti-vaxxer; a lot of actual contagious disease experts have said he's an attention whoring joke who has no ing idea what he's talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's interesting that people claim flights are safe, but how do you know where you were infected without real contact tracing? You're not hugging and shaking hands on flights, but you are huddled together in line to board, you're all over the airport with people and you possibly use a ride service. Air travel isn't just magically being on a plane.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Twitter's COVID "misinformation" policy is basically suspend the account of anyone who downplays COVID but amplify the account of anyone who fear mongers about COVID and tells people that they need to stay in their house and batten down the hatches for the rest of the lives even if those accounts are spreading falsehoods / misrepresenting their credentials on contagious diseases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like some peeps tested Darwin and Darwin won... now they're trying to laugh it away... sad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see the claim of you eventually getting COVID, but Omicron so far has been a sharp rise and sharp decline as well. Eventually it comes down to what comes next.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can see the claim of you eventually getting COVID, but Omicron so far has been a sharp rise and sharp decline as well. Eventually it comes down to what comes next.
    ...the 9 million that had Delta already in the system a fortnight ago when Omicron arrived. (They) lied by using Omicron after prefacing the battlefield by claiming it less virulent than Delta, then back it by claiming immediately that 93% of new cases was Omicron, but it was just that, a big lie put in place by Biden and his goons.

Even half the standard 2% Delta kill rate would render 90,000 dead of that sodded 9 million before Omicron came ashore. & they know it.

Biden ain't no country preacher. Just as slick as cat off a hot rock he is. I'll give him credit; he portends to be eyed, but it's a feint. He's got payback written all over his . That (payback), it's emanation is the puzzler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...the 9 million that had Delta already in the system a fortnight ago when Omicron arrived. (They) lied by using Omicron after prefacing the battlefield by claiming it less virulent than Delta, then back it by claiming immediately that 93% of new cases was Omicron, but it was just that, a big lie put in place by Biden and his goons.

Even half the standard 2% Delta kill rate would render 90,000 dead of that sodded 9 million before Omicron came ashore. & they know it.

Biden ain't no country preacher. Just as slick as cat off a hot rock he is. I'll give him credit; he portends to be eyed, but it's a feint. He's got payback written all over his . That (payback), it's emanation is the puzzler.
    Brandon is your president... he kicked the Big Loser out of the White House... hahahaha

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brandon is your president... he kicked the Big Loser out of the White House... hahahaha
    He ain't mine. I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain't mine. I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with him.
    He's your president. Facts don't care about your feelings, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's your president. Facts don't care about your feelings, tbh
    He ain't mine.

You disowned President Trump without hesitation. Now it's your turn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale wouldn't piss in his mouth if his gut was on fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale wouldn't piss in his mouth if his gut was on fire, no .
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain't mine.

You disowned President Trump without hesitation. Now it's your turn.
    Not me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Tucker Carlson's on-air fixation with her is 'targeted, libelous harassment'

Why won't she just quit watching?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Tucker Carlson's on-air fixation with her is 'targeted, libelous harassment'

Why won't she just quit watching?
    thats not how it works

Thread Information