Page 19 of 149 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm, I don’t see anyone complaining that SHS is unqualified for her job or that a man can do a better job. No one here (except you) has come anywhere close to suggesting a g-string and pasties (“stripper”) for her. Lowering her neckline an inch isn’t going expose any of her sacred cleavage but it will take some of the pressure off of the severity of her face. It’s funny to me you resort to the patriarchal, puritanical extremes of “virgin or ” to defend her. I have a feeling one of the reasons SHS has difficulty presenting herself well is because she was raised by a man with that same at ude.
    Hmmm, I don't recall indicating that anyone said SHS is unqualified or even mentioning qualifications. In fact, I don't see anyone here mentioning that except you. Looking like a stripper and dressing like a stripper aren't the same things. Your Martha Stewart level observations don't change the fact that you're kowtowing to pressure for professional women to look able to men.

I am not defending SHS. I couldn't care less about that fat . Have you made the same observations about the men in congress? Women want to be taken seriously at the workplace and supposedly that's a talking point for the left, yet many here who purport to be on the left apply gender role expectations to women and don't apply the same to men doing the same job.

I have a feeling that you got so salty about it because you think my comment was aimed at you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the is wrong with you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the biggest and most useless straw man ever created on this board.
    Sure, hypocrite. The conversation went from her being a good change for the left to her being attractive, and instead of comparing her policies and beliefs to others, you compare her looks. Then people like you pretend to get micro-offended for others when they are pigeon holed into gender role expectations. You're the problem. Stop doing it, it will stop happening.

cue "DMC cares" retort from 2c

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the is wrong with you?
    I am socially woke

tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    nah, pretty much just a head.

its ok. we know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm, I don't recall indicating that anyone said SHS is unqualified or even mentioning qualifications. In fact, I don't see anyone here mentioning that except you. Looking like a stripper and dressing like a stripper aren't the same things. Your Martha Stewart level observations don't change the fact that you're kowtowing to pressure for professional women to look able to men.

I am not defending SHS. I couldn't care less about that fat . Have you made the same observations about the men in congress? Women want to be taken seriously at the workplace and supposedly that's a talking point for the left, yet many here who purport to be on the left apply gender role expectations to women and don't apply the same to men doing the same job.

I have a feeling that you got so salty about it because you think my comment was aimed at you.
    No I didn’t believe your comment was aimed at me because you did not quote me.

Another reason SHS might prefer to look dumpy is because of men who believe women are only concerned with their looks because they want to be “ able”. LOL.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, hypocrite. The conversation went from her being a good change for the left to her being attractive, and instead of comparing her policies and beliefs to others, you compare her looks. Then people like you pretend to get micro-offended for others when they are pigeon holed into gender role expectations. You're the problem. Stop doing it, it will stop happening.

cue "DMC cares" retort from 2c
    lol it was a stupid straw man

The stupidest straw man you ever posted. Your fake outrage is just that. I called you out because no one ever said what you claimed. That's your problem. That and your prudishness and sexism. And your complete inability to get over yourself. All the sudden when you got called out, ST turns into super serious business for you and must be serious for everyone else in a thread about a politician who hasn't even taken office yet.

Unclench, DMC. At least you still think you're an internet badass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I didn’t believe your comment was aimed at me because you did not quote me.

Another reason SHS might prefer to look dumpy is because of men who believe women are only concerned with their looks because they want to be “ able”. LOL.
    I always felt like some women are too busy in their professional lives and at home (basically two full time jobs) to spend time on themselves. Men seem to get away with it. An example is, of course, Christopher Hitchens who was a busy guy when he worked at Vanity Fair. He looked like , but when he was diagnosed with cancer and returned to touring and lecturing, he actually cleaned up a bit because he was persuaded to by colleagues. I don't recall anyone dismissing or accepting him based on his appearance though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol it was a stupid straw man

The stupidest straw man you ever posted. Your fake outrage is just that. I called you out because no one ever said what you claimed. That's your problem. That and your prudishness and sexism. And your complete inability to get over yourself. All the sudden when you got called out, ST turns into super serious business for you and must be serious for everyone else in a thread about a politician who hasn't even taken office yet.

Unclench, DMC. At least you still think you're an internet badass.
    Long winded version of "DMC cares"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its ok. we know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Long winded version of "DMC cares"
    internet badass has no rebuttal

Now it's not serius to him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing the Pav/DMC back and forths makes me wonder where Derp has been the last few days. Maybe he died?

If so, let the good times roll...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good question, but DMC has filled derp's supercilious asexual Trump supporter role quite well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to be clear I don’t care if AOC is attractive or not. I just find it hilarious that all of the Trumpers for some reason need to pretend they wouldn’t

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its ok. we know.
    lol white knight got alert

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    go take a math quiz in your moms vanity fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to be clear I don’t care if AOC is attractive or not. I just find it hilarious that all of the Trumpers for some reason need to pretend they wouldn’t

Add wig etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DMC talks about the ability of members of congress then immediately wants to whine about it.

That's some stupid , DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DMChris turns memebot as a defense mechanism.

Thread Information