Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry, that would have been a fake word no matter who used it.

You seem upset by it. Take it up with Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It kind of feels like Trump is the de facto third branch of congress... so can we really blame her for thinking that there is a third branch of congress?

But I will say I have not been particularly impressed by her. Also, Huck should never suggest that anyone else is stupid after making these comments:

Go to the part (7:48) where Bill asks Mike why are there children born with a cleft lip if God is so powerful and loving.... and Mike says because if God forces himself on someone it's the equivalent of rape so the world has to have pain. It's very sad how sick some people are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fresh air: 'Bout time someone brought back the phrase "we've been done it (before)." grammar. The comma on the dependent clause right after is just been done fresher air, too.
    Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart -- you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC still triggered by my pointing out of his use of buzzwords.

more bolding of quotes incoming
    now's the part where you cry and post a picture of a sniper

chop/chop
    triggered

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The next Hitler?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no he just likes to argue

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That you're relying wholly on ad hominem? Hardly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don’t agree with that logic. We should be side by side with the European countries in terms of cutting carbon emissions and putting pressure on China to do the same.

My only point is that Manchin is the best the Dems can hope for in a state like West Virginia.
    eyup. and what better way to get china off the teet of fossil fuel energy than to continue to invest in making renewable energy more efficient
    You can go ahead and do that and also realize that its a total and complete pipe dream. Anything you do Republicans would undo when they get in office and the idea of using soft power to tell China and India to not do everything we already did when industrializing is naive imo. Until I read that twitter thread I had no iead how much of the problem is up to China now and lets be realistic they aint listening to nobody.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can go ahead and do that and also realize that its a total and complete pipe dream. Anything you do Republicans would undo when they get in office and the idea of using soft power to tell China and India to not do everything we already did when industrializing is naive imo. Until I read that twitter thread I had no iead how much of the problem is up to China now and lets be realistic they aint listening to nobody.
    It won't matter to China/India until their people are economically comfortable (with spare time to be concerned about the environment) and/or all that smog affects the health of their children - which will take time. In the meantime, this overtaxing for the sake of climate change ain't doing a darn thing except aggravate people and make them re-consider the brainwashing they've received (or at least, that they can do something about it).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back on topic;

Ocasio-Cortez

Trigger those nazi's!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If bernie/tulsi and ocasio join forces as well as beto

Watch out

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of the attacks against her have been re ed (notably the one criticizing her for wearing a blouse), but these twitter wars she gets in don’t help her look like someone who should be taken seriously.
    Yep. She's in Congress now. She needs to grow up. It's a bad look for an elected official with more power than 99.9999% of the country's population to play a victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one advantage of Twitter is sending unfiltered messages to your base and to the public at large.

as mentioned in the previous post, there are reputational risks involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of the attacks against her have been re ed (notably the one criticizing her for wearing a blouse), but these twitter wars she gets in don’t help her look like someone who should be taken seriously.
    That didn't stop Trump from becoming POTUS though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That didn't stop Trump from becoming POTUS though.
    Not only that, POTUS's tweets drive the news cycle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It won't matter to China/India until their people are economically comfortable (with spare time to be concerned about the environment) and/or all that smog affects the health of their children - which will take time. In the meantime, this overtaxing for the sake of climate change ain't doing a darn thing except aggravate people and make them re-consider the brainwashing they've received (or at least, that they can do something about it).
    Dont the Jews control the weather? cant we just ask them to fix it themselves?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also the jews control the weather..but how do they do it? is it like one big thermostat at the main office? so many questions
    Last edited by AaronY; 12-04-2018 at 12:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now

If ocasio bernie tulsi and beto join forces they will ring in 2020 winning about 73 games

Calling it now

Big if tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now

If ocasio bernie tulsi and beto join forces they will ring in 2020 winning about 73 games

Calling it now

Big if tho
    Thats only if we survive all the World War 3s, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats only if we survive all the World War 3s, right?
    They could still join forces in the caves for leadership of the survivorship tbqh

Calling it now

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Also the jews control the weather..but how do they do it? is it like one big thermostat at the main office? so many questions
    I'm Jewish but lower in the ranks. We just take our orders from Soros. If he wants a hurricane he gets one!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly she reminds me of chicks I’ve known irl who carry themselves like political experts because they watch Bill Maher & John Oliver, and out republicans on Facebook. Not a fan. I’m all in favor of the Dems changing their face, but I don’t think a gaffe-prone 20-something who seems pretty clueless is the answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly she reminds me of chicks I’ve known irl who carry themselves like political experts because they watch Bill Maher & John Oliver, and out republicans on Facebook. Not a fan. I’m all in favor of the Dems changing their face, but I don’t think a gaffe-prone 20-something who seems pretty clueless is the answer.
    Thats the same thing that was said about Trump

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Thats the same thing that was said about Trump
    Donald would not have been invited to the GOP debates without the Trump brand and maybe even his popularity on 'the Apprentice'. His family (Ivanka was widely popular) also gave him stock.

Cortez is entirely grassroots unknown. So there is some overlap in terms of anti-Establishment. But she will find a harder time being accepted by mainstream. I don't see American landscape reverting back to the Bushs/Clinton's anytime soon so she has plenty of time ahead to rise (or fall)

Thread Information