Page 4 of 149 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats the same thing that was said about Trump
    I agree. I hate trump, I don’t think emulating him is a good move for the Dems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald would not have been invited to the GOP debates without the Trump brand and maybe even his popularity on 'the Apprentice'. His family (Ivanka was widely popular) also gave him stock.

Cortez is entirely grassroots unknown. So there is some overlap in terms of anti-Establishment. But she will find a harder time being accepted by mainstream. I don't see American landscape reverting back to the Bushs/Clinton's anytime soon so she has plenty of time ahead to rise (or fall)
    Ivanka was popular? Amongs whom?

Agree establishment DNC will not accept Ocasio. Thats why I say she needs to join forces with Bernie, Tulsi and Beto or she has zero chance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those tweets are really no different than anything Trump has tweeted. She's just on team blue so all of a sudden it's ok now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm Jewish but lower in the ranks. We just take our orders from Soros. If he wants a hurricane he gets one!
    Jews got it made with the current stereotypes and insults tbh..they got the jew rubbing hands together meme where they manipulate the blacks and media and whole society..he looks a little insulting but so what??..hes controlling the whole world from behind the scenes....even so powerful they can control the ing weather!! How is that an insult??!

Meanwhile I'm Hungarian wtf can we do?!?! We invented paprika thats about it. And lets be honest I put paprika on a lot of stuff..its a pretty mediocre e

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jews got it made with the current stereotypes and insults tbh..they got the jew rubbing hands together meme where they manipulate the blacks and media and whole society..he looks a little insulting but so what??..hes controlling the whole world from behind the scenes....even so powerful they can control the ing weather!! How is that an insult??!

Meanwhile I'm Hungarian wtf can we do?!?! We invented paprika thats about it. And lets be honest I put paprika on a lot of stuff..its a pretty mediocre e
    George Soros is Hungarian AND Jewish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Soros is Hungarian AND Jewish.
    Whoa.. that guy can do it all tbh

I mean when I saw those Chris memes about how he was both a Jew and a Nazi i knew he was a versatile performer but had no idea

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

I mean when I saw those Chris memes about how he was both a Jew and a Nazi i knew he was a versatile performer but had no idea
    There weren't enough Nazis to wage War AND control ghettos. In many cases Jews patrolled and controlled their own. Ratted out their own.

In the film 'Pianist', there is a scene where the family now relocated to the Warsaw Ghetto frustratingly voice puzzlement why Jews in the West aren't doing more, doing anything [this Polanski scene pissed off Hollywood].

Someone is always profiting off suffering. Especially so for a people that for much of their history had no homeland. What allegiance did an American jew have for a Hungarian one and vice versa. Now there is - Israel. [Kill 2 birds with one stone: weaken white nations with diversity and fuel the exodus of Western jews to Israel]
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-04-2018 at 03:45 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

you mean the memes with a guy in a Nazi uniform who’s supposedly George Soros despite the fact Soros was 13 years old when the picture was taken

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There weren't enough Nazis to wage War AND control ghettos. In many cases Jews patrolled and controlled their own. Ratted out their own.

In the film 'Pianist', there is a scene where the family now relocated to the Warsaw Ghetto frustratingly voice puzzlement why Jews in the West aren't doing more, doing anything. Someone is always profiting off suffering. Especially so for a people that for much of their history had no homeland. What allegiance did an American jew have for a Hungarian one and vice versa. Now there is - Israel. [Kill 2 birds with one stone: weaken white nations with diversity and fuel the exodus of Western jews to Israel]
    Soros was like 9 years old. God youre a re

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

you mean the memes with a guy in a Nazi uniform who’s supposedly George Soros despite the fact Soros was 13 years old when the picture was taken

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Soros was like 2 years old. God youre a re
    I'm teaching you about MY history. Remember you Americans were busy playing baseball while War was raging.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm teaching you about MY history. Remember you Americans were busy playing baseball while War was raging.
    what the do you mean “YOUR history”? You didn’t fight in WWII any more than I did, neither one of us was alive.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what the do you mean “YOUR history”? You didn’t fight in WWII any more than I did, neither one of us was alive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair it's not like the Poles fought either. more like flailing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I learned about How Poland got kicked in the cooch and conquered by Germany in like two weeks in WW2 the other day just before Russia piled on at the end. Thats all i needed to know/more than enough. They was worthless in that war and thats all i cared about tbh

On the bright side at least it was whites that conquered em..so getting effortlessly conquered proved that they and you are the master race or something I dunno.

Its all so confusing honestly I stopped caring

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I learned about How Poland got kicked in the cooch and conquered by Germany in like two weeks in WW2 the other day just before Russia piled on at the end. Thats all i needed to know/more than enough. They was worthless in that war and thats all i cared about tbh

On the bright side at least it was whites that conquered em..so getting effortlessly conquered proved that they and you are the master race or something I dunno.

Don’t forget the fact that them getting double teamed by Hitler and Stalin is why they did more to defeat Hitler than America did!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t forget the fact that them getting double teamed by Hitler and Stalin is why they did more to defeat Hitler than America did!

Oh ya lol. Thank God for America Poland existed..who knows what would have happened otherwise in World War 2

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

This actually makes me wonder...when the alt-right folks get their panties in a wad over black on black crime, why are they so forgiving of Hitlers white on white crime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This actually makes me wonder...when the alt-right folks get their panties in a wad over black on black crime, why are they so forgiving of Hitlers white on white crime
    I just thought of something too..its a motto..goes like this: Poland; when you come in last place in the master race

Could be good for memes maybe imo

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Damn, what a meltdown from the brown country crew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that is such a clueless re . i still can't believe there's that many ing re s inhabiting NY though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...(notably the one criticizing her for wearing a blouse)...
    i didn't find it dumb at all nor did many others. when this wants to proclaim her struggle as one of reality while donning a ing blouse that costs about the same as a down payment on a car then you know she's a crook. can't see how much of a liar and dumbass ocasio-cortez is? and now she wants to play victim over and over again because facts hurt her feelings.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i didn't find it dumb at all nor did many others. when this wants to proclaim her struggle as one of reality while donning a ing blouse that costs about the same as a down payment on a car then you know she's a crook. can't see how much of a liar and dumbass ocasio-cortez is? and now she wants to play victim over and over again because facts hurt her feelings.
    How do you know the cost of the blouse she was wearing (serious question)?

If it was an over the top expensive blouse I’d agree with you but if we’re talking about the same picture it didn’t look particularly flashy or anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you know the cost of the blouse she was wearing (serious question)?

If it was an over the top expensive blouse I’d agree with you but if we’re talking about the same picture it didn’t look particularly flashy or anything.
    well because people online went and dug through countless retailers to find what she wore. i'm no fashionista by any means but i've seen numerous accounts of her donning pricey blouses and when called out she plays the victim. that dumb !

here's 1...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    well because people online went and dug through countless retailers to find what she wore. i'm no fashionista by any means but i've seen numerous accounts of her donning pricey blouses and when called out she plays the victim. that dumb !
    So what was the price she paid? The outfit I saw in the tweet looked like something you could buy at a consignment shop.

Like I said, there’s plenty of stupid she says that is easily criticized (3 branches of congress), it’s stupid to criticize her for spending too much on an outfit when no one even knows how much was spent on it.

Thread Information