Page 5 of 149 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you could tell with certainty that those are exactly the same pants? i admittedly have a poor eye for this stuff, but they just look like generic pants that can be picked up in any store

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Different outfit from what I was referring to but in any event that was a photo taken during a magazine shoot. She doesn’t get to keep those clothes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the rednecks critizize her gear tbqh

They just gone get lit up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what was the price she paid? The outfit I saw in the tweet looked like something you could buy at a consignment shop.

Like I said, there’s plenty of stupid she says that is easily criticized (3 branches of congress), it’s stupid to criticize her for spending too much on an outfit when no one even knows how much was spent on it.
    she's like celebs who preach to us but sit behind their gated compounds with their millions of dollars. she's dumb as and anyone giving her a pass has to be dumb ass too.

you could tell with certainty that those are exactly the same pants? i admittedly have a poor eye for this stuff, but they just look like generic pants that can be picked up in any store
    like i said, i have no idea really considering i don't care for women's fashion let alone men's. but there's people out there doing the leg work and plenty of more examples of O-C's bs lies of being dirt poor and struggling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    O-C's bs lies of being dirt poor and struggling.
    that was a photo taken during a magazine shoot. She doesn’t get to keep those clothes.

she has made mandatory (public) financial disclosures during her run for office. you cant act like she's wealthy or anything resembling that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

she has made mandatory (public) financial disclosures during her run for office. you cant act like she's wealthy or anything resembling that
    who said she was "wealthy"? she sure hasn't struggled though. the is exactly what most of the youth is today; liars, victims, and en led egos.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    who said she was "wealthy"? she sure hasn't struggled though. the is exactly what most of the youth is today; liars, victims, and en led egos.
    Whether or not she’s struggling, an expensive outfit that she doesn’t own and only got to wear for a magazine shoot isn’t proof of anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do you know she hasn't struggled? because she wore expensive clothes that she didnt own for a photo-shoot? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether or not she’s struggling, an expensive outfit that she doesn’t own and only got to wear for a magazine shoot isn’t proof of anything.
    how do you know she didn't get to keep it? is it because she said she didn't get to keep it? she has said a bunch of dumb already up to this point. lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do you know she hasn't struggled? because she wore expensive clothes that she didnt own for a photo-shoot? lol
    because she's not from the streets as she tries to make it seem. she's a hack who panders to the demographic of idiots in their teens to late 20's - early 30's.

lmao yall backing this dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because she's not from the streets as she tries to make it seem. she's a hack who panders to the demographic of idiots in their teens to late 20's - early 30's.

lmao yall backing this dip .
    i'm not backing her.

like will hunting said, there are plenty of valid reasons to dislike her. the bull about her clotches and income is just not one of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not backing her.

like will hunting said, there are plenty of valid reasons to dislike her. the bull about her clotches and income is just not one of them
    how about the fact that she got a BA in economics and knows nothing about economics? MEDICARE FOR ALL! she's a dip but people love dip s; there's no better example than celebrities.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    how do you know she didn't get to keep it?
    Because that’s how photo shoots work. The magazine doing to shoot doesn’t give you the clothes.

How do you know that she got to keep them? Because Breitbart said so?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being so miserable that you spend hours researching the cost of someone else's clothes. Or imagine being so gullible that you take a picture from the internet and assume it's the truth.

Jesus, Mensa, find something to do with your life.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Imagine being so miserable that you spend hours researching the cost of someone else's clothes. Or imagine being so gullible that you take a picture from the internet and assume it's the truth.

The first sentence is what I thought when Koriwhat was praising the “work” people did to research the cost of an outfit she was wearing

Goes back to what Obama said a few months ago, why is it that Trump won and all of his supporters are still so pissed off about everything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about the fact that she got a BA in economics and knows nothing about economics? MEDICARE FOR ALL! she's a dip but people love dip s; there's no better example than celebrities.
    being against her policy positions is a more valid reason of opposition than "omg her clothes"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The first sentence is what I thought when Koriwhat was praising the “work” people did to research the cost of an outfit she was wearing

Goes back to what Obama said a few months ago, why is it that Trump won and all of his supporters are still so pissed off about everything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because that’s how photo shoots work. The magazine doing to shoot doesn’t give you the clothes.

How do you know that she got to keep them? Because Breitbart said so?
    how do we know she didn't? oh and you know how photoshoots work huh? lmao! i get it, i can assume photoshoots work the way they do but then again how the do i really know? i don't and neither do you. she's always on a photoshoot then and like cinderella she has to give it all back at midnight.

i'll state it again because some of your re s have really piss poor memories but i have never been nor do i view breitbart's website nor content. i know who andrew breitbart is and what he looked like but i have no clue what his "news" outlet is like. keep claiming whatever yall would like.

i don't feel miserable at all nor did i research . how's it being gullible to question ? i don't take that photo exactly at face value but the whole of what i've seen of her. you're just mad because i don't suck the devil's like you do Mensa.

praising? i merely brought it up but keep reaching all you'd like.

btw, trump won because of millions of people excluding myself. why are you such a ing "jump to conclusions" type of re ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    being against her policy positions is a more valid reason of opposition than "omg her clothes"
    Yep, she's stupid and loud but pretty so Republicans are confused and angry she isn't a member of their party.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i'll state it again because some of your re s have really piss poor memories but i have never been nor do i view breitbart's website nor content. i know who andrew breitbart is and what he looked like but i have no clue what his "news" outlet is like. keep claiming whatever yall would like.
    Great. Where did you get your clothing information?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    am i not? and it's not about her clothes per se; it's about how much of a lying pos she actually is with 0 knowledge of anything she speaks of. dip s like you put dip s like her in office all because you love the D.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    am i not? and it's not about her clothes per se; it's about how much of a lying pos she actually is with 0 knowledge of anything she speaks of. dip s like you put dip s like her in office all because you love the D.
    lol Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DIE PAVTHE !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    prove it fat ! you can't. i said she was donning a $3k dress and many more over the past few months to boot.

go choke on some pizza already lardass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol meltdown

Thread Information