Page 51 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3720
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see both your points. Just kinda cracks me up when most will just vote for whom looks and sounds (prioritizes) their own demographic.
    i gave that up a while ago. i wasted my votes prior and don't intend on participating any longer until i see a real candidate or i have to help stop the disease that is liberalism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's the problem though; we know AOC got her votes because of the dip s in NY but trump wasn't ushered into office by rednecks only. you're fooling yourself if you believe such lefty talking points.
    Yes he was he was ushered by toothless rednecks because they are the ones who voted. The other side didnt vote because of lery

The main reason a moron like Trump won is because Hillary ran against him

You are fooling yourself if you believe otherwise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes he was he was ushered by toothless rednecks because they are the ones who voted. The other side didnt vote because of lery

Nuh uh... Rusher did it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

am i? most of my clients are military and none of which are rednecks; guess who they all voted for smartass 2face.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    i gave that up a while ago. i wasted my votes prior and don't intend on participating any longer until i see a real candidate or i have to help stop the disease that is liberalism.
    Are you white?

Clearly in the Western world liberalism doesn't prioritize whites (one could argue seeks to weaken) so clearly you are supporting your own. On the flip side I don't necessarily fault one of Mexican heritage that votes Democrat. Their argument that it's out of morality or "the best for America today" is a lie (until whites are no longer the majority)

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Voter turn out wasn't that low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you white?

Clearly in the Western world liberalism doesn't prioritize whites (one could argue seeks to weaken) so clearly you are supporting your own. On the flip side I don't necessarily fault one of Mexican heritage that votes Democrat. Their argument that it's out of morality or "the best for America today" is a lie (until whites are no longer the majority)
    yep, i'm white or more salmon lol.

and no i didn't vote this time around because i'm sickened by all candidates but more so those touted by the left. i finally wised up to the fraud party of communists and sat 2016 out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    am i? most of my clients are military and none of which are rednecks; guess who they all voted for smartass 2face.
    And? Most of your clients are probably straight republican ticket so are 40something % of americans

Depends where you live an your business. Doesnt mean anything

We all know Trump won only because Shillary was so she was not able to convince Obama voters to go out to the polls. Had Obama ran vs Trump, Trump woulda gotten absolutely obliterated and embarrassed.

Again Trump won mostly because Shillary was such a bad candidate. No matter how you spin it that is the bare truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And? Most of your clients are probably straight republican ticket
    how the do you know? you claimed they're all rednecks too but none of them are rednecks. so again, you're not genuine and you parrot the same bs propagated by the left lefty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didnt say your clients are rednecks, dip . I said rednecks made the difference in his win.

Your clients are obviously republican or rednecks. There is no other option. Unless they are ing martians

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fresh air.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I didnt say your clients are rednecks, dip . I said rednecks made the difference in his win.

Your clients are obviously republican or rednecks. There is no other option. Unless they are ing martians
    Are you new to American politics? Yah rednecks vote Red.

Your frustration should be aimed at middle class Northerners

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you new to American politics? Yah rednecks vote Red.

Your frustration should be aimed at middle class Northerners
    I aint frustrated niga

I was rooting for Trump

I aint no redneck but I damn well was not gonna go vote for the orange bas . But he still > shillery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These people deserve who they elect (she's nuts) - this war drives out corporations and rich people - and the loss of jobs (yikes!).

In Connecticut, "they've driven out all the rich people. California is doing the same thing. I know a lot of rich people who have left California," (Charlie) Munger added. "I think it's really stupid for a state to drive the rich people out. "They are old, they keep your hospitals busy, they don't burden your schools, police departments or prisons. They give a lot. Who wouldn't want rich people?"

C'mon down to Florida.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO this is more economically ignorant

“I will eliminate US debt by my 2nd term”

Donald Trump predicts he could rid the United States of its $19 trillion debt in two terms as president.

Eliminating the national debt, which Trump said he could accomplish "over a period of eight years”

https://www.cnn.com/2016/04/02/polit...ebt/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO this is more economically ignorant

“I will eliminate US debt by my 2nd term”

Donald Trump predicts he could rid the United States of its $19 trillion debt in two terms as president.

Eliminating the national debt, which Trump said he could accomplish "over a period of eight years”

https://www.cnn.com/2016/04/02/polit...ebt/index.html

It's even dumber to actually believe anything Trump says. He can't go one day without a 4 pinnochio tweet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CA raised taxes, essentially no wealthy left

rmt suckered as always by rightwinghate media

Do millionaires really leave the state when taxes get higher?

For Republicans — and many moderate Democrats — income and wealth migration is not only a very real threat, but a problem that’s already upon us as Connecticut increasingly raises taxes to cover surging pension costs.

Among labor, urban Democrats and other progressives, however, the millionaire-with-a-suitcase is a myth, a fiscal boogey man used to scare liberals.

But despite the preponderance of stories of wealthy residents fleeing Connecticut,

the empirical evidence shows the rich tend to move less frequently than low- and middle-income residents.

The need for employment is still one of the main reasons people move

while home and business ownership — most common among high-income households — promote stability.

https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-millionaires-leaving-ct-1226-20181226-dy2bmxno7fdpnbeeojoowcuwyi-story.html

Munger is senile old looking after his own $Bs.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-15-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CA raised taxes, essentially no wealthy left

rmt suckered as always by rightwinghate media

Do millionaires really leave the state when taxes get higher?

For Republicans — and many moderate Democrats — income and wealth migration is not only a very real threat, but a problem that’s already upon us as Connecticut increasingly raises taxes to cover surging pension costs.

Among labor, urban Democrats and other progressives, however, the millionaire-with-a-suitcase is a myth, a fiscal boogey man used to scare liberals.

But despite the preponderance of stories of wealthy residents fleeing Connecticut,

the empirical evidence shows the rich tend to move less frequently than low- and middle-income residents.

The need for employment is still one of the main reasons people move

while home and business ownership — most common among high-income households — promote stability.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/san-f...gEmail__021519

Munger is senile old looking after his own $Bs.

And YOU are getting senile with your linking to an article named "Women Complain Of Humiliating, Illegal Strip Searches In San Francisco Jail"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And YOU are getting senile with your linking to an article named "Women Complain Of Humiliating, Illegal Strip Searches In San Francisco Jail"
    GFY

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Change the link pls - put the right one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo accidentally posted his whackoff material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's even dumber to actually believe anything Trump says. He can't go one day without a 4 pinnochio tweet.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information