Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you think female refs are incompetent "because you think they are"

mental midget
    nah, i just don't want them on the court officiating a man's game. they can go back to the Y where the wnba is played. sorry but not sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, i just don't want them on the court officiating a man's game. they can go back to the Y where the wnba is played. sorry but not sorry.
    So you can’t name a reason why a female ref isn’t qualified to ref an nba game. Except for voterepublican.jpeg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you can’t name a reason why a female ref isn’t qualified to ref an nba game. Except for voterepublican.jpeg
    nope. i have an opinion just like you do. wtf does "voterepublican" have anything to do with anything we are talking about? yall lame s like yourself are nothing but re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you specifically complain about "male refs" when they blow calls, too?
    Nah he wants to be hip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's the day and age we live in... "equality"... some jobs just shouldn't be done by both genders. the wnba is a total and utter joke too just like female refs in the nba.

anyone who wants to disagree knows i'm right.
    I’m all for equal pay for the same job but there is an article I read that I just had to lol. The article used WNBA and nba salaries as an example how men are being oaif thousands of times the salary for the same jobs because they both play basketball.

At some point these examples actually hurt the cause because it’s so ludicrous. It’s not even the same league we are talking about. It’s like saying the CEO of google should be paid the same as the CEO of a neighbourhood sharwama restaursnts because they are both ceos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m all for equal pay for the same job but there is an article I read that I just had to lol. The article used WNBA and nba salaries as an example how men are being oaif thousands of times the salary for the same jobs because they both play basketball.

At some point these examples actually hurt the cause because it’s so ludicrous. It’s not even the same league we are talking about. It’s like saying the CEO of google should be paid the same as the CEO of a neighbourhood sharwama restaursnts because they are both ceos.
    yep. i agree with you whole heatedly.

Thread Information