My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I still remember laker fans here gloating about young stars training with Kobe.

Don't worry sons, you can still pull the "Kobe doing the Lakers a solid by ing up with the Celtics" card.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When you have a team filled with ball hoggers you take bad shots. Obviously I’ll never be a nba player but when I play at the gym and I’m playing with chuckers who only look for their shot I’ll take any shot I can get whether it’s bad or not. Funny how without kyrie and Gordon he looked way better. Why ?. Because there was more movement and sharing of the ball. You’ll look for anything to bash Kobe. Lame ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first video talks more about det Kyrie influence.

One has to wonder about Coach Stevens too. Presumably in the interest of development they have given Tatum a green light or something.... I don't watch them so really can't comment from eye test or anything but what happened to their system and chemistry from last year?
    Last edited by SAGirl; 12-04-2018 at 12:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you have a team filled with ball hoggers you take bad shots. Obviously I’ll never be a nba player but when I play at the gym and I’m playing with chuckers who only look for their shot I’ll take any shot I can get whether it’s bad or not. Funny how without kyrie and Gordon he looked way better. Why ?. Because there was more movement and sharing of the ball. You’ll look for anything to bash Kobe. Lame ass
    When you train with a ballhog you will tend to take bad shots, tbh. Or are you now trying to tell me that Kobe wasn't a ball hog that took bad shots?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tatum should seek Manu's advice but then again, nobody gives a about the opinion of bench bums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he got asked by a bunch of nobodies like Kobe, Wade and Lebron on how to do the Eurostep and he even got paid to shoot a video explaining it, but nobody gives a about his advice.

Now, that's an advice that actually makes players better, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you train with a ballhog you will tend to take bad shots, tbh. Or are you now trying to tell me that Kobe wasn't a ball hog that took bad shots?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Kobe is such a loser.

He needs to pay attention to real great leaders like Tim Duncan. You know how many master grand wizards Tim Duncan has mentored in Dungeons & Dragons?

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe is such a loser.

He needs to pay attention to real great leaders like Tim Duncan. You know how many master grand wizards Tim Duncan has mentored in Dungeons & Dragons?
    Not true. There were whispers that Dwight actually spent a whole summer with Duncan to help improve his ability to finish at the hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum should seek Manu's advice but then again, nobody gives a about the opinion of bench bums.
    You're really salty that a bench player will be a 1st ballot HOFer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe is such a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is such a loser.

That's a random ass deflection.

Kobe doesn't have a coaching brain, it's ok. I'm sure he has many other things he's good at, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #mambamentality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamstone still thanking kobe for the 04 championship and hating Duncan for 2005.

I appreciate that loyalty.

Thread Information