Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons would have given the Taliban financial support after 9/11 lol. after all they took out the U.S. his number 1 enemy in life. Also sure he considers Kuwait the aggressor in the Gulf War lol.

After all every local failure worldwide is America's fault. South and Cemtral America would be a futuristic metropolises with flying cars and if the U.S. hadn't intervened so much there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons would have given the Taliban financial support after 9/11 lol. after all they took out the U.S. his number 1 enemy in life. Also sure he considers Kuwait the aggressor in the Gulf War lol.

After all every local failure worldwide is America's fault. South and Cemtral America would be a futuristic metropolises with flying cars and if the U.S. hadn't intervened so much there
    The Talibán did not attack us sherlock. The Talibán were just allowing Al Qaeda to operate from Afghanistan mainly because Al Qeda (which was created by US) helped them fight the Soviets.

What you forget is Saudi Arabia is the country that helped Al Qaeda the most to perform the 911 attacks. We allowed Saudi Arabia to pull their operatives immediately after the attack and never even mentioned or even sanction Saudi Arabia for this attack on US soil. Noone in Saudi Arabia was ever charged with this attack.

Regarding South America I would advise you to read up on Operation Condor. You willee that exactly, US is culpable for much of the problems in Central and South America.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

US should have surrendered to Taliban and Al Qaeda after 9/11 tbh. Retaliating was stupid etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US should have surrendered to Taliban and Al Qaeda after 9/11 tbh. Retaliating was stupid etc.
    See my post above.

US actually surrendered to Saudi Arabia as they were the biggest sponsors of 911

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone knows it was Al Qaeda but the Taliban was shielding them in Afghanistan. Goes without saying. Much like the fact that a guy who predicts WW3 being imminent 2x a week for 3+ years in a row has zero credibility on foreign politics and war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone knows it was Al Qaeda but the Taliban was shielding them in Afghanistan. Goes without saying. Much like the fact that a guy who predicts WW3 being imminent 2x a week for 3+ years in a row has zero credibility on foreign politics and war
    Why did we not punish Saudi Arabia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also al qaeda and Bin Laden were defeated years ago. Why are we still there?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No but right-wingers would not be crying like little es wondering why we have illegal aliens trying to cross the border. You can mock all you want and deflect US war crimes but that won't change history. Remember facts don't care about your blind patriotism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This a tough pill to swallow for your side but it's the plain truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did we not punish Saudi Arabia?
    Anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also al qaeda and Bin Laden were defeated years ago. Why are we still there?
    Anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tulsi Comes Out For 'Medicare Choice'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ro Khanna Debunks Tulsi/Modi Controversy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons would have given the Taliban financial support after 9/11 lol. after all they took out the U.S. his number 1 enemy in life.
    Pretty sure boo is a 9/11 truther so he for sure thinks 9/11 was the US's fault

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure boo is a 9/11 truther so he for sure thinks 9/11 was the US's fault
    We did create al qaeda to fight tbe soviets and we did host bin laden here at the Cia and armed him and trained him tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Talibán did not attack us sherlock. The Talibán were just allowing Al Qaeda to operate from Afghanistan mainly because Al Qeda (which was created by US) helped them fight the Soviets.

What you forget is Saudi Arabia is the country that helped Al Qaeda the most to perform the 911 attacks. We allowed Saudi Arabia to pull their operatives immediately after the attack and never even mentioned or even sanction Saudi Arabia for this attack on US soil. Noone in Saudi Arabia was ever charged with this attack.

Regarding South America I would advise you to read up on Operation Condor. You willee that exactly, US is culpable for much of the problems in Central and South America.
    The above is such a distorted pile of crap its not worth commenting on except on our role and the general randomness of these ordeals.

We definitely did supply money, mostly in the form of arms, and the Saudi Arabians did have a role as they are Sunni and have always believed in spreading their form of Islam. The beginnings of Al Qaeda as described above are stupidly simplified in typical hater form. The mess that remains today is a much more muddled pile of a mess than portrayed above, as most conflicts are.

Hater likes his conflicts with his good guys and bad guys but... it just is not that simple. It almost never is.
    The twists and turns of these conflicts are rarely predictable. The leaders and the backstabbing between the groups that form these organizations is not nice, neat, and predictable. We did get what we wanted, Russia out. But when the Taliban would not hand over Bin Laden, we stuck our foot in a cesspool. And the world, including the Russians, was with our intervention to try and get him.

The US fruit business has been incredibly destabilizing in Central and South America. Big business getting into big government.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-03-2019 at 08:42 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The above is such a distorted pile of crap its not worth commenting on except on our role and the general randomness of these ordeals.

We definitely did supply money, mostly in the form of arms, and the Saudi Arabians did have a role as they are Sunni and have always believed in spreading their form of Islam. The beginnings of Al Qaeda as described above are stupidly simplified in typical hater form. The mess that remains today is a much more muddled pile of a mess than portrayed above, as most conflicts are.

Hater likes his conflicts with his good guys and bad guys but... it just is not that simple. It almost never is.
    The twists and turns of these conflicts are rarely predictable. The leaders and the backstabbing between the groups that form these organizations is not nice, neat, and predictable. We did get what we wanted, Russia out. But when the Taliban would not hand over Bin Laden, we stuck our foot in a cesspool. And the world, including the Russians, was with our intervention to try and get him.

The US fruit business has been incredibly destabilizing in Central and South America. Big business getting into big government.
    Muh spoonfed narrative

Less Than Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We did create al qaeda to fight tbe soviets and we did host bin laden here at the Cia and armed him and trained him tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh spoonfed narrative

Less Than Blake
    urine garden

Come to my garden an d urinate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbest Thing Ever Said On Meet The Press by Feminists and Their Blatant Hypocrisy on Tulsi Gabbard

My Pain: Constant & Sharp
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dumbest Thing Ever Said On Meet The Press by Feminists and Their Blatant Hypocrisy on Tulsi Gabbard
    It's a video. It doesn't count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yass Queen! Slay em all!!1!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    relevant data

Tulsi would be leading right now if Hillary didn't have all the superdelegates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously though this is going to go over great on all her Fox News appearances and she might even pick up more of the alt-right wing bloc of the Democratic primary voters so good on her

Thread Information