Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cos I'm not a fan I said!
    Use your words, Philo. Tell us about the bad lady.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah lots of bot activity on social media favoring Gabbard.
    That's how Trump won the election. Amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prove it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Use your words, Philo. Tell us about the bad lady.
    i dont think she's a bad lady

i think that like many other politicians, she's shown a good amount of hypocrisy. she took offense to kamala's comments about bidens history, calling them personal attacks to inflate her own poll position... but then didnt hesitate to do exactly that right back to kamala.

i prefer tulsi to harris by a wide margin, by the way. that doesn't mean i can't criticize her on that. nobody forced gabbard to make that comment. just call it fair game and have at it, instead of sitting on your high horse about other people making personal attacks

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think that like many other politicians, she's shown a good amount of hypocrisy. she took offense to kamala's comments about bidens history, calling them personal attacks to inflate her own poll position... but then didnt hesitate to do exactly that right back to kamala.
    I'm not sure if I have a strong familiarity with the Biden situation you speak of, but how can coming down on Kamala for her irresponsible behavior as a prosecutor be considered a personal attack?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if I have a strong familiarity with the Biden situation you speak of, but how can coming down on Kamala for her irresponsible behavior as a prosecutor be considered a personal attack?
    she's referring to the last debate when kamala went off on biden's history on racial policies

according to tulsi, kamala going after biden's record = personal attack meant to improve position in the race, and that's bad. but then tulsi turns around and does exact same thing to kamala on the debate floor.

again, i'm not saying there's anything inherently wrong when attacking a candidate's record. but tulsi made the proclamation that it was wrong to do so, then went on to do it herself

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how Trump won the election. Amirite?
    Probably not but it's how a pro-Tulsi hashtag dominates Twitter for 24 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WSJ, for one, wrote about it but you're not worth the effort to link it when I can already predict your shticky response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WSJ, for one, wrote about it but you're not worth the effort to link it when I can already predict your shticky response.
    so because a paper says it you eat it hook line and sinker?

Post the link so we can see the analysis. It's very easy to prove bot activity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so because a paper says it you eat it hook line and sinker?
    Exactly as I predicted. See? Glad I didn't waste my time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no proof so I'm gonna go ahead and say hater would not accept it anyway.
    post the link puss

BTW I'm not denying there are bots in Twitter. It's mostly bots but they work for all kinds of groups. For example I'm sure Biden/DNC and Biden donors are having a field day with their bots and kagala. So are Trumps donors and people. Everyone has bots. To say only Russians have bots and thus why Tulsi is trending is ing pathetically stupid.
    Last edited by hater; 08-01-2019 at 07:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To say only Russians have bots and thus why Tulsi is trending is ing pathetically stupid.
    That would be kind of stupid. Fortunately, it's not what I said. I never mentioned Russians. Focus less on shtick and more on reading, clown.

BTW I'm not denying there are bots in Twitter.
    So we agree then. Cool! Why are you so butthurt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be kind of stupid. Fortunately, it's not what I said. I never mentioned Russians. Focus less on shtick and more on reading, clown.

So we agree then. Cool! Why are you so butthurt?
    You sound butthurt tbqh:

So whose are the bots propping up Tulsi? Post the link. I promise I won't laugh at it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound butthurt tbqh:

So whose are the bots propping up Tulsi? Post the link. I promise zi won't laugh at it
    I'm not your link monkey, fam. You seem smart enough to find the article on your own. I even gave you the source.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not your link monkey, fam. You seem smart enough to find the article on your own. I even gave you the source.
    Knew it. No proof. Thanks for playing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good news ma jigas. Tulsi needs Bouf 9,000 more unique donors and 1 more 2% poll to qualify for next debate so she can add to her scalp collection.

I am calling it now. She will reach the donor goal by next week and grab a poll in the next 2 weeks.

We going to Houston s

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she's referring to the last debate when kamala went off on biden's history on racial policies

according to tulsi, kamala going after biden's record = personal attack meant to improve position in the race, and that's bad. but then tulsi turns around and does exact same thing to kamala on the debate floor.

again, i'm not saying there's anything inherently wrong when attacking a candidate's record. but tulsi made the proclamation that it was wrong to do so, then went on to do it herself
    What is the quote from Tulsi that going after someone's record is personal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the quote from Tulsi that going after someone's record is personal?
    i already linked the video to you with a timestamp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i already linked the video to you with a timestamp
    She doesn't really define what those personal attacks are in any great specifics. I think you're reaching, maybe. Certainly, she did not engage in a personal attack on Kamala. It'd seem you're looking for a reason to be set off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She doesn't really define what those personal attacks are in any great specifics. I think you're reaching, maybe. Certainly, she did not engage in a personal attack on Kamala. It'd seem you're looking for a reason to be set off.
    not really. i've already told you before that i like gabbard and had her in my top 5. and said numerous times that i dont like kamala as a candidate at all, and that i prefer tulsi to her. so its not a situation of bias.

im struggling to see how kamala's attack on biden's record was any more "personal" than gabbard's attack on kamala

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really. i've already told you before that i like gabbard and had her in my top 5. and said numerous times that i dont like kamala as a candidate at all, and that i prefer tulsi to her. so its not a situation of bias.

im struggling to see how kamala's attack on biden's record was any more "personal" than gabbard's attack on kamala
    I wasn't paying too close attention; but my layman impression was Harris was being a and sort of making convenient leaps to paint Joe as a racist. I don't know if you call that personal, but I think focusing on the term is like splitting hairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't paying too close attention; but my layman impression was Harris was being a and sort of making convenient leaps to paint Joe as a racist. I don't know if you call that personal, but I think focusing on the term is like splitting hairs.
    i agree, that's why i'm not bothering splitting the hairs. gabbard was a hypocrite in how she went about it. for some reason you've gotten all bent out of shape about it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i agree, that's why i'm not bothering splitting the hairs. gabbard was a hypocrite in how she went about it. for some reason you've gotten all bent out of shape about it.
    She's not a hypocrite. She did not make a personal attack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's not a hypocrite. She did not make a personal attack.
    so now you're splitting hairs re: the difference between what kamala said to biden and what she said to kamala

they were equally "personal" or "not personal"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so now you're splitting hairs re: the difference between what kamala said to biden and what she said to kamala

they were equally "personal" or "not personal"
    You don't think this was personal?

And this is in the ballpark of a personal attack, tbh....

Meanwhile, Gabbard straightforward stuck to the record and asked legitimate questions and just tore Kamala apart.

Thread Information