My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Media Research Center, a media watchdog group, has identified more than 600 occasions in which Big Tech companies censored criticism of President Joe Biden, dating back to March 2020.

The collected data ran through the MRC's CensorTrack database, which monitors censorship of prominent political voices by leading Silicon Valley platforms, and covered the 24-month period of March 2020 to March 2022.

The findings revealed that prominent social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter concealed Biden critiques 646 times over the two-year cycle.
    According to the MRC:

"Big Tech's campaign to protect President Joe Biden and his agenda has continued unabated. The Media Research Center found more than 640 examples of bans, deleted content and other speech restrictions placed on those who criticized Biden on social media over the past two years. This included 140 cases of Big Tech censoring people over the New York Post's bombs Hunter Biden story in late 2020.

"MRC Free Speech America tallied 646 cases in its CensorTrack database of pro-Biden censorship. ... The tally included cases from Biden's presidential candidacy to the present day.

"The worst cases of censorship involved platforms targeting anyone who dared to speak about any subject related to the New York Post bombs Hunter Biden story.

"The Post investigated Hunter Biden and the Biden family's allegedly corrupt foreign business dealings. Big Tech's cancellation of that story helped shift the 2020 election in Biden's favor.

"Twitter locked the Post's account for 17 days. In addition, Twitter slapped a 'warning label' on the GOP House Judiciary Committee's website for linking to the Post story."

The findings might justify one of MRC's recent polls, which reportedly found a "large number of responders" would have voted differently in 2020, had they been privy to the original Hunter Biden laptop investigation piece from the Post.

For that year, Joe Biden collected more than 81 million votes in the presidential election, along with 306 electoral votes (270 needed to clinch).

And former President Donald Trump pulled in 74.2 million votes (232 electoral votes) — the highest losing tally in U.S. election history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free enterprise bad now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same as Obama, same as Hillary. Deep State stuff

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same as Obama, same as Hillary. Deep State stuff
    Explain your conspiracy theory, Qhris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are disinforming the public
    They removed the hunter Biden laptop story

The media takes down things with COVID that the cdc disagree with but the hunter Biden story was wrong
    But they were protecting their own interest and money

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are disinforming the public
    They removed the hunter Biden laptop story

The media takes down things with COVID that the cdc disagree with but the hunter Biden story was wrong
    But they were protecting their own interest and money
    Biden 2024!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free enterprise bad now
    Is the federal government threatening to take over the media? Is any law being considered to prevent compe ion between media outlets?

Maybe you mean "freedom of the press".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Media Research Center, a media watchdog group, has identified more than 600 occasions in which Big Tech companies censored criticism of President Joe Biden, dating back to March 2020.

The collected data ran through the MRC's CensorTrack database, which monitors censorship of prominent political voices by leading Silicon Valley platforms, and covered the 24-month period of March 2020 to March 2022.

The findings revealed that prominent social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter concealed Biden critiques 646 times over the two-year cycle.
    According to the MRC:

"Big Tech's campaign to protect President Joe Biden and his agenda has continued unabated. The Media Research Center found more than 640 examples of bans, deleted content and other speech restrictions placed on those who criticized Biden on social media over the past two years. This included 140 cases of Big Tech censoring people over the New York Post's bombs Hunter Biden story in late 2020.

"MRC Free Speech America tallied 646 cases in its CensorTrack database of pro-Biden censorship. ... The tally included cases from Biden's presidential candidacy to the present day.

"The worst cases of censorship involved platforms targeting anyone who dared to speak about any subject related to the New York Post bombs Hunter Biden story.

"The Post investigated Hunter Biden and the Biden family's allegedly corrupt foreign business dealings. Big Tech's cancellation of that story helped shift the 2020 election in Biden's favor.

"Twitter locked the Post's account for 17 days. In addition, Twitter slapped a 'warning label' on the GOP House Judiciary Committee's website for linking to the Post story."

The findings might justify one of MRC's recent polls, which reportedly found a "large number of responders" would have voted differently in 2020, had they been privy to the original Hunter Biden laptop investigation piece from the Post.

For that year, Joe Biden collected more than 81 million votes in the presidential election, along with 306 electoral votes (270 needed to clinch).

And former President Donald Trump pulled in 74.2 million votes (232 electoral votes) — the highest losing tally in U.S. election history.
    It shouldn't come as a surprise, and it's not newsworthy that privately owned media outlets cater to a group of like-minded users. Don't consider them "news". Consider them "news media". They are mostly opinions, and that which is actually news is released in ways most beneficial to the party they support. No one is more egregious about this than Fox News. After accepting their methods, no one should really have any issues when the other side has the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It shouldn't come as a surprise, and it's not newsworthy that privately owned media outlets cater to a group of like-minded users. Don't consider them "news". Consider them "news media". They are mostly opinions, and that which is actually news is released in ways most beneficial to the party they support. No one is more egregious about this than Fox News. After accepting their methods, no one should really have any issues when the other side has the ball.
    Olly olly oxen free!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cut rate cynicism acknowledges no truth and no personal integrity, everyone is a greedy grabber and self-dealer.

Too bad DMC fails his own criterion, he carries a shield for the right and only punches left, while pretending to be bias-free. Both sides indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cut rate cynicism acknowledges no truth and no personal integrity, everyone is a greedy grabber and self-dealer.

Too bad DMC fails his own criterion, he carries a shield for the right and only punches left. Both sides indeed.
    Who are you talking to exactly you weird mother er?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are you talking to exactly you weird mother er?
    You and anyone else who happens to drop in. You responded immediately.

Are you sure you know how a message board works?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and anyone else who happens to drop in. You responded immediately.

Are you sure you know how a message board works?

You're one of those flighty waiters who feels they missed their calling to be so much more, aren't you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can tell DMC is hurt

He's only going to talk about us now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can tell DMC is hurt

He's one of the biggest topical derailers here, it's all personal with that guy.

So touchy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're one of those flighty waiters who feels they missed their calling to be so much more, aren't you.
    That's your fancy, not mine. Chunpy D called it, you can't stay on topic and personalize everything.

It's funny, but also kind of pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's your fancy, not mine. Chunpy D called it, you can't stay on topic and personalize everything.

Hair of the dog today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chunpy D?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can tell DMC is hurt

The fat-handed idiot trying to defend his stained "legacy."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big Tech™ getting so out of hand lately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hair of the dog today?
    Hey everyone he misspelled a name! Let's get him!

And make sure to meet back up later in the Trump's greatest moments thread for more bootlicking fun

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

According to the MRC:

Thread Information