Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The primary was rigged through bias and collusion. Bernie's camp complained initially and then he folded like an accordian. Pretty straight forward and left a foul taste in Democrats' mouths to the point where hardcore Lefties like Warren even said outright it was rigged.

But I get it, collusion good for some people when the candidate has that Magical D in front of their names.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...I didn't say that. I said Bernie and the DNC colluded to put their candidate of choice there. That's collusion and rigging.

You're getting to Derp levels of lying.
    I guess I forgot the blue font...the point is black southern voters gave Hillary the democratic nomination irrespective of what the DNCís shenanigans. Those arenít excuses for the shenanigans, itís just a fact that she would have won the nomination with or without them. The black southern voters insured it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The primary was rigged through bias and collusion. Bernie's camp complained initially and then he folded like an accordian. Pretty straight forward and left a foul taste in Democrats' mouths to the point where hardcore Lefties like Warren even said outright it was rigged.

But I get it, collusion good for some people when the candidate has that Magical D in front of their names.
    Not to mention CNN gave Hillary the questions to the debates beforehand.

She was basically a corpse being hauled around, trying to revive the Obama message with no real platform of her own. She only need one or two real talking points and to get off her ass and campaign, they all laughed at Trump and hoped he'd run. What a bunch of fucking idiots the left has decided to push to the forefront. Then she had the gall to have that old bastard Bill there with her, with his smugness and all rapey and shit. When Trump brought those women in and put them on the front row, holy shit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I forgot the blue font...the point is black southern voters gave Hillary the democratic nomination irrespective of what the DNC’s shenanigans. Those aren’t excuses for the shenanigans, it’s just a fact that she would have won the nomination with or without them. The black southern voters insured it.
    You could say Trump would have won with or without interference. It doesn't mean there wasn't any. You're saying there wasn't any collusion and trying to prove it by saying it was meaningless. It can't be meaningless if it didn't exist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention CNN gave Hillary the questions to the debates beforehand.

She was basically a corpse being hauled around, trying to revive the Obama message with no real platform of her own. She only need one or two real talking points and to get off her ass and campaign, they all laughed at Trump and hoped he'd run. What a bunch of fucking idiots the left has decided to push to the forefront. Then she had the gall to have that old bastard Bill there with here, with his smugness and all rapey and shit. When Trump brought those women in and put them on the front row, holy shit.
    You're only saying that because you're me and I'm you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're only saying that because you're me and I'm you.
    I am the egg man

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am the egg man
    From what I gather from the others here, you more resemble the walrus.

C'mon, you had to know that was coming.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better I insult myself than some fat Chinamen like Boxscore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I gather from the others here, you more resemble the walrus.

C'mon, you had to know that was coming.
    But the Walrus was a bad guy. I'm not a bad guy. I am the carpenter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. The DNC colluded to halt Bernie. They rigged the election.
    But the general election wasnít rigged in dems favor. That seemed to be what you were implying

Thread Information