Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Who starts at QB for Bama?
    I go with whoever is healthier on game day. Not sure if Saban is still married to Tua. He left Tua in far too long vs Georgia. Would have bit him in the ass imo had not Tua got injured again thus forced Saban to play Jalen Hurts for the win.

Do both teams score in the 30s? 40s?

Since this is the Texas Forum, how well or not did you think Texas defense did vs OKla?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i think tua starts. OU won't get 40. i don't even think they'll get 30 because saban is going to play keep away.

Tua at the helm.

What seperates Bama from everyone is the depth of big badass linemen on both sides of the ball. They simply beat ya up.

Bama 38 Okies 13

Jalen Hurts has gotta be the coolest QB I've seen, he has this look, ya know the one.

If this were a movie...

Tua is struggling, down 17 heading into the 4th Q, enter.....Mr. Cool.

Final score

Alabama 37 Oklahoma 34
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 12-05-2018 at 05:14 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Should be a good game to watch for the first 30 minutes, and the rest will like like a normal Bama game this year. Highly doubt Kyler makes it past the 2nd quarter, he is quick and elusive, but Bama is going to be a of a test for him.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Bama big

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    it's difficult to foresee oklahoma's defense stepping up to where they need to be but they are loaded with talented players so who knows

Saban says Tua recovery ahead of schedule.
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...ick-saban-says

Post Count
    Another fraud team in the playoffs.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Just a fantastic idea to go for it on your own 48 yard line. It was 4th and 4 also.

Dumbass coaching decision. Almost as dumb as choosing to put your D on the field first after winning the coin toss.

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Ohio State should’ve been here, at least instead of ty ass Norte Dame. When will the country learn they always choke

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sooners don't belong. They always ing choke in the playoffs. Bunch of overrated bums per usual. Pathetic and predictable.

My Team
    Post Count
    Georgia should’ve been here, at least instead of ty ass Norte Dame.
    fify

My Team
    Post Count
    Oklahoma safeties getting bodied

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Nobody in the country belongs on the field with Bama except for Clemson

My Team
    Post Count
    Nobody in the country belongs on the field with Bama except for Georgia
    fify

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Georgia (and the #2 SEC team every year of the CfB playoff) always seems to get shafted bc of the conference championship game. Georgia would’ve definitely made either of these a of a game

Post Count
    OU too small across the field to matchup with the big boys. Clemson and Georgia would have dominated them as well.

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Nick Saban got lucky that Tua was so good. He was going with Hurts who is mediocre for 2 years and has Tua fall into his lap. But damn is he smart at recruiting the best O and D linemen and linebackers every year.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    oklahoma should pay for elite defensive recruits..........bama pays players even the playing field ou

My Team
    Post Count
    Georgia (and the #2 SEC team every year of the CfB playoff) always seems to get shafted bc of the conference championship game. Georgia would’ve definitely made either of these a of a game
    You're right, but it is what it is. Still think the 4 teams that got in deserved it the most. Were you really gonna leave out an undefeated ND? Oklahoma only lost 1 close game (that they later avenged).

Georgia had their chance. They blew it. They are probably the 2nd/3rd best team in the country, but they had their shot at it.

BTW the SEC didn't get shafted last year when they got 2 teams in.

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Problem is unlike standard leagues they don't all play each other. So you have bull pattycake schedule teams talking all hard like they went 12-0 playing app state n while SEC teams play harder games all year

My Team
    Post Count
    It should be the 4 best teams, not the 4 most deserving. Everyone knows Notre Dame didn’t belong, and Oklahoma was shaky at best.
    Listen I feel ya bruh. Neutral field Georgia vs. ND I put all my money on Georgia 10 out of 10 times. Also, I think ND should be FORCED to join a P5 conference.

It sends a bad example though to put a 2L team over an undefeated team. Committee would never allow it. ND had the 25th SOS this year. It's not fantastic, but it's not really that much worse then Clemson (13th) and Oklahoma (16th) Miles ahead of undefeated Central Florida (74th). It's just not gonna happen.

Oakland A's must be happy.

Murrays got some wheels.

Is he as fast as Lamar Jackson?

Nick Saban got lucky that Tua was so good. He was going with Hurts who is mediocre for 2 years and has Tua fall into his lap. But damn is he smart at recruiting the best O and D linemen and linebackers every year.
    Psssh 9 out of 10 coaches of top 10 teams would not have subbed out Hurts in that championship 2nd half.

Thread Information