Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rate Maria Taylor, sideline spokes chick.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Props to OU for hanging in there after getting down big. Picked up a little ATS cash.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    Is there a reason why there was no targeting called when Murray's hat got knocked off? Seemed like helmet to helmet, I mean I know Murray is tiny but still!

Post Count
    Yeah it should have been a penalty and ejection and suspension for first half of the next game.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Georgia had their chance. Beat LSU and you're in.

Sucks, but it is what it is. UGA, Clemson and Bama are just so ahead of everyone. Whoever they play would likely get embarrassed when all their cylinders are clicking.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I have to say that Oklahoma is half way there to being with those 3. They screwed the pooch when they fired Venables and kept baby stoops. If they had venables instead of baby stoops I dare say they would be right up there with the other three. They scored 34 pts on the most Stacked football team I have ever seen, and this includes the 2001 and 02 Miami squad. I have no problem admitting they are elite on the offensive side of the ball. Get a defense to match and you have a of a team that can stand toe to toe with anyone. Their defensive recruiting isn't bad, it is a step behind Bama, Clemson and Georgia, but they don't have the defensive coaches. Get the coaches and the recruits will come.

Nothing lasts forever, and eventually Saban will retire, when he does, the SEC will go back to being like everyone else. They will still be the top conference as a whole but schools like USC, Texas, blOwU, tOSU, Clemson, and FSU will be equally as capable of creating championship teams as LSU, Georgia, UF, Bama, and any other SEC team.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Georgia had their chance. Beat LSU and you're in.

Sucks, but it is what it is. UGA, Clemson and Bama are just so ahead of everyone. Whoever they play would likely get embarrassed when all their cylinders are clicking.
    If Alabama Destroys Clemson you’ll have to take that back.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Excellent fix, thanks

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oops...

Oh yeah they didn’t play hard because...
    Or if Georgia had won, SEC!

Cool how that works out.

Thread Information