Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Avante went nutsack deep with no lube on yall.
    lets pretend oklahoma-bama wasnt over in the first quarter or that georgia didnt just get sonned by a big 12 defense

so who gets in above ND in hindsight? ohio st .... lsu?

but yeah nds s went limp bigtime in the spotlight

joon a conference already

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    nd should join the sec. fit in nicely with georgia and bama

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    nd should join the sec. fit in nicely with georgia and bama
    Except for the academics.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Except for the academics.
    theres always vandy

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Except for sports.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Except for sports.
    NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND says vandys womens bowling team

Post Count
    Hopefully the Big 12 can finally win a playoff game next season. The only conference yet to win a playoff game. Even the number one overall pick in the draft lost to a true freshman QB last season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND says vandys womens bowling team
    Lee...
    I think they also have a fairly competent SEC bass fishing team.
    Spring Semester will have them on the water in a sparkly boat looking for those bass beds.
    Indeed we shall see. I know I need to pee due to an involuntary anticipation response.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lee...
    I think they also have a fairly competent SEC bass fishing team.
    Spring Semester will have them on the water in a sparkly boat looking for those bass beds.
    Indeed we shall see. I know I need to pee due to an involuntary anticipation response.
    That’s right sweetheart ... I’m always excited!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hopefully the Big 12 can finally win a playoff game next season. The only conference yet to win a playoff game. Even the number one overall pick in the draft lost to a true freshman QB last season.
    Well having fewer teams and now a needed playoff game so we can watch do overs should help the cause.
    Maybe playing 4 games out of conference and half the conference will get two teams in.

Post Count
    Well having fewer teams and now a needed playoff game so we can watch do overs should help the cause.
    Maybe playing 4 games out of conference and half the conference will get two teams in.
    Maybe Pat Mahomes will finally get the Big 12 a NFL playoff victory. I'm sure deep down most Big 12 fans will be rooting for the Chiefs this weekend. Why is it that the Big 12 is like the slow brother in the power conference family always doing everything last?

Besides, the Big Smell has had 10 teams since 2012 and started their ridiculous do over Conference Championship game and still have lost playoff games the last two seasons with Heisman winning QBs.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol "big 12 fans

No such thing bruh. That's purely a your cousin thing to chant S E C during football games

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Maybe Pat Mahomes will finally get the Big 12 a NFL playoff victory. I'm sure deep down most Big 12 fans will be rooting for the Chiefs this weekend. Why is it that the Big 12 is like the slow brother in the power conference family always doing everything last?

Besides, the Big Smell has had 10 teams since 2012 and started their ridiculous do over Conference Championship game and still have lost playoff games the last two seasons with Heisman winning QBs.
    I sarcastically paint the big 12 as something that it’s not.
    Never said it was great but I have said many times that Oklahoma sucks.

It’s a weird thing but we actually don’t like being beaten by teams within our conference or outside of our conference.
    I guess that leads to a shaky conference that has no anthem or chants... even if the administrators of the conference would like there to be.

I care more about the University of Texas than the big 12. Maybe that’s part of the problem and maybe that’s why we don’t understand conference fans. But it also makes it a lot more fun. I would be loathe to fall back on a comfy feeling that everything was OK because Oklahoma won the national le.

This would absolutely suck. But if having Alabama in your back pocket to make you feel OK is preferred you play that.

Thread Information