Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
    Thursday Night: Jacksonville @ Tennessee (FOX/NFLN)
    Sunday Night: LA Rams @ Chicago (NBC)
    Monday Night: Minnesota @ Seattle (ESPN)

CBS SINGLE

Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Baltimore @ Kansas City
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

New England @ Miami
    Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

Indianapolis @ Houston
    Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

NY Jets @ Buffalo
    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

Cincinnati @ LA Chargers (LATE)
    Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians

Denver @ San Francisco (LATE)
    Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

FOX EARLY

Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Atlanta @ Green Bay
    Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis

NY Giants @ Washington
    Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
    Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber

Carolina @ Cleveland
    Stockton, Mark Schlereth

NO GAME due to local home game on CBS

FOX LATE

Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Philadelphia @ Dallas
    Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Pittsburgh @ Oakland
    Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman

Detroit @ Arizona
    Tim Brando, Brady Quinn

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Henry on the dude's bench in fantasy playoffs. He chose to start Doug Martin instead.

Derrick Henry a man vs boys.

Ties NFL record with a 99 yard ..get out the way...scamper.

New Jags game rushing record. I left when he had 239.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Derrick Henry a man vs boys.

Ties NFL record with a 99 yard ..get out the way...scamper.

New Jags game rushing record. I left when he had 239.
    And next week Tennessee will give him four carries lol. I've always liked Henry. It's a shame Tennessee doesn't make an effort to feed him 20+ times a game. I feel bowling balls like Henry get better as the game goes on and defenses wear down.

And next week Tennessee will give him four carries lol. I've always liked Henry. It's a shame Tennessee doesn't make an effort to feed him 20+ times a game. I feel bowling balls like Henry get better as the game goes on and defenses wear down.
    I'm with you 100%. He has that size/speed combo, which does beat a D down. He is however an I back, just like Hercshel Walker, run him right at a defense, at least that 20 ya spoke of. Not as fast as Walker but more wallop.

But......that Jags team has quit.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't sleep on the Dolphins this weekend. Brady is 7-9 in Miami for his career, doesn't do well when it's warm and humid outside, and the Dolphins are one of those teams fighting for a playoff birth. All the "experts" are picking New England but I don't think they've learned their lesson enough from the past..

Forecast for Sunday in Miami is 82 degrees with 100% humidity, rain and possible lightning. The type of weather that melts the schtuff off of Tampon Tommy. Yep, I'm picking the Dolphins.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm with you 100%. He has that size/speed combo, which does beat a D down. He is however an I back, just like Hercshel Walker, run him right at a defense, at least that 20 ya spoke of. Not as fast as Walker but more wallop.

But......that Jags team has quit.
    looked that way, but they're also coming off a game where they shutout the streaking colts

Don't sleep on the Dolphins this weekend. Brady is 7-9 in Miami for his career, doesn't do well when it's warm and humid outside, and the Dolphins are one of those teams fighting for a playoff birth. All the "experts" are picking New England but I don't think they've learned their lesson enough from the past..

Forecast for Sunday in Miami is 82 degrees with 100% humidity, rain and possible lightning. The type of weather that melts the schtuff off of Tampon Tommy. Yep, I'm picking the Dolphins.
    I talked about that in that pick um thread, that's why I'm struggling with my pick.

I might go this route, go with the Pats, if I hit I know my , if the Fish win you talked me into it ....ok?
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 12-07-2018 at 05:00 PM.

looked that way, but they're also coming off a game where they shutout the streaking colts
    That's why I said.....that Jags team.....meaning what happened where was some intensity? I have seen Derrick Henry in HS (video) that game reminded me of that.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That's why I said.....that Jags team.....meaning what happened where was some intensity? I have seen Derrick Henry in HS (video) that game reminded me of that.
    Sup Larry

Dude, this is a football forum, let's play the silly at The Club, ok?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    How is your daughter’s fight against type 2 diabeetus going?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I talked about that in that pick um thread, that's why I'm struggling with my pick.

I might go this route, go with the Pats, if I hit I know my , if the Fish win you talked me into it ....ok?
    If the Fish are in the mix for the playoff hunt, and it's a warm day and they're playing the Pats in Miami... Dolphins are 9-3 vs. Brady in that *spot*.

Patriots are 4-0 in Miami when the Dolphins are out of contention OR the game is being played below 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

I don't know why you wouldn't pick Miami here, honestly. The Pats haven't swept the division since '07, I believe.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

At least you’re now being open about hedging your picks so you can blame someone else.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least you’re now being open about hedging your picks so you can blame someone else.
    yeah, as culburn would say that's chicken tbh.

but Miami is gonna win... forecast now calls for 83 degrees tomorrow in Miami which is bad for Brady... only positive I guess is that they lowered the rain chance to 30%.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah, as culburn would say that's chicken tbh.

but Miami is gonna win... forecast now calls for 83 degrees tomorrow in Miami which is bad for Brady... only positive I guess is that they lowered the rain chance to 30%.
    Given how well Rodgers has done since your GOAT shtick, by all means, keep making negative predictions regarding New England.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Why the would Southern Californians care about NO @ TB? The networks should let the fans vote on games. They probably chose the game that would be fourth out of four.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So as long as all the home teams win today... I'm cool... so let's GO HOME TEAMS!!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Why the would Southern Californians care about NO @ TB? The networks should let the fans vote on games. They probably chose the game that would be fourth out of four.
    Because the only other team the Rams fans care about right now is New Orleans since they’re competing with them for the 1 seed. All other games involve teams that aren’t currently in the playoff picture

they also isolate small pockets of regions to watch games where a star player is from. That’s why Oklahoma is watching the Browns and Lubbock/the penis-shaped region in East Texas is watching Kansas City
    Last edited by Mark Celibate; 12-09-2018 at 08:49 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Avante I need 7 picks this week. I'm at .500 go!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looking for Kansas City to put up a 50 burger against that zone blitz happy fluke lucky defense.

Eli Manning vs. Mark Sanchez..Jesus..

Drew Brees' career road vs. home disparity is painful, it's like an NBA role player

Doesn't make sense for a superstar player..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    CMC has easily been the 3rd best player from the '17 draft tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    CMC has easily been the 3rd best player from the '17 draft tbh
    saved cam's career tbh

Thread Information